3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
scareproof 09.01.22 11:13 pm

Suspicious sounds coming from houses (Grand Theft Auto 3)

It seems that there hasn't been a bazaar on this topic yet. And it's a pity - the Temka is interesting ... The

trick is that we can hear various sounds near certain houses. If you walk around Libetri. then you can hear a lot of interesting things.

There are tons of houses and other objects that make sounds.

Example number of times:

- Mission, where we drive up to pick up Misty and take to Joey. We drive up to the house and signal. Here, near this very house, we can hear club music.

I will give a bunch of examples later. Bring your own.
117 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lycyk 09.01.22

I'm not sure, but right away I remember, if you go to the stadium (you still have to climb the stairs to the door), then you can hear screams ... fans probably

G
Genoc1de 09.01.22

Hmm ... I doubt it, but I should check ... By the way, once I went to the wheelbarrow and some music sounded from it ... something like a tuber.

D
Darth shark 09.01.22

I will say not quite the topic, but people with headphones walk along the streets of the LS, and he has music from the headphones.

G
Genoc1de 09.01.22

Why? in the subject ... and what for the person? make a screen

O
Orto Dogge 09.01.22

Fat ebony in the loud jacket.

Notabene:
Answers "and me Vasya" are unfunny.))))

s
show_off 09.01.22

The name MYSTY speaks for itself ...

l
ladykiller69 09.01.22

Yeah, of course, he says ...

In that car, probably that negro with headphones was sitting, that's why the music was heard ...

G
Genoc1de 09.01.22

By the way, I thought the muzlo was playing from a car, but it turned out this nigga was sitting there.

P
PAVEL 666 09.01.22

Near the house in Stanton. Opposite the garage. True, the sound is so muffled that only a soft knock is heard.

D
Dmitriy88 09.01.22

You know a lot of sounds. Some I knew, some I didn't. Yes, it's interesting that after passing 100%, the sound in Misty's house disappears (that hoarse voice that makes you shiver)!
And it’s also interesting: I didn’t fire to the people, I blew them up, I shot their heads off; I wet the cops, I didn’t wet them; I blew up a bunch of cars - I never heard laughter!

A
Alex mahone 09.01.22

I don’t remember hearing laughter either. Maybe I just didn’t listen?

S
SMerch 09.01.22

and I heard mp3 music from a fat man in a blue T-shirt

T
TYPE_R 09.01.22

I don’t know about you, but at the lighthouse I have the one that behind Leone’s house you can hear the sounds of scribbling birds, or so it is, but about the hysterical laugh, the one that is supposedly heard after specific washings in the city is a myth that is also worth checking!

N
Nekto] l [ 09.01.22

In Portland, where in the first missions to pick up the misty, namely near the preservation, in general, not far in the house, one can hear from one side the sounds of some swearing man. On the other hand, where the stallion stands, you can hear the tuber.
And also (probably) that you can hear the music from the fat guy in the headphones. In a white jacket and black pants as I remember
Check who has it, right now it's just overflowing

B
Bleed on me 09.01.22

By the way, they sing different songs, not only this one.

L
Lycyk 09.01.22

Nekto] | [- music plays at a black man in a puffy jacket =)

l
ladykiller69 09.01.22

Doctors often hum songs from Flashback ...

N
Nekto] l [ 09.01.22

Lutsyk, but that's what I wanted to say about him) puffy white jacket

c
coach_spb_89 09.01.22

padded jacket white
Turquoise.

x
xInFinity 09.01.22

I say right away - if you don’t run over the dudes.
About Darkel's laugh. Maybe Darkel did something to Cloud and he went dumb? Did he do something harsh and now when Cloud is having a whack, Darkel's hysterical laugh starts to be remembered in his head?