3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 13.01.22 10:02 pm

PC Impressions (God of War (2018))

coming out very soon, please share your opinions.
74 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Kotan 19.01.22

I played until the place where the horse lies on the bridge and does not want to move further. Well, while in the game small locations are constantly changing one after another, there is not much plot yet, let's see what happens next. And of the minuses, this is a camera, it is some kind of console, some kind of a little delay turns something on the clave + mouse, this makes you feel a little dizzy. Well, it seemed to me that the optimization would be a little worse than in Horizon.

t
tours 19.01.22

GTX 1660, i5-10400F 2.90.16 GB; pulls on medium settings, with a low parameter "atmosphere". gives out about 57 FPS. sometimes drops to 53. compared to PS 4 Slim, on medium, the picture looks clearer. but I played on a console on a TV with HDR turned on, so I didn’t notice much of a difference.) what I noticed was an FPS drop, which of course is wild for a 2018 game with other Sony exclusives released on PC. either optimization needs to be tweaked, or the PC is rather weak. RDR 2 with an open world pulls confidently at high-mids.

W
WekuX 19.01.22

I play on 1050ti. On average, in some places low, the game flies. Play as comfortably as possible. But sometimes there are sharp drawdowns of FPS, like when there is all sorts of dust, it seems, but there it is already at low levels. What could it be? Proc 3950x 64GBram.

W
WekuX 19.01.22

In general, of course, the game is my respect. From clicking on the icon, to the game, you wait about a minute, there are no extra inserts, additional menus that are stupid, annoying.
The gameplay is also great. A run is an arena with a battle, and so on in turn. In the meantime, the plot and exploration, and all sorts of puzzles, and offshoots of the plot. Everything is pretty tight. I can’t even believe that there is a plot for 30 hours, usually such games are 10-12.
Grafonius buzz, how I love 3D scans, I think this is the future. The detailing is outrageous, any whim for a visual operative on video.
In general, a jerk.

W
WekuX 19.01.22

Listoman
IMHO is quite modern. The detailing of the models and the environment is decent, the fact that the arenas are small is another story. But in general, sometimes the level design gives a blunder, and shows beautiful panoramas. But I do not argue, I partly agree, sometimes yes, sometimes just a stone well in a couple of carts and boxes.
However, I recently bought Horizont, yes, there, it can be seen that the game is becoming obsolete, I was very disappointed. Outdated in everything, inside and out. But MB somehow I'll try to play, but for now, after the prologue, I dropped it. The subject on its (horizon) background is just heaven and earth.

D
Domain12345 19.01.22

It turned out well, I just finished the passage of the main storyline, there are still a bunch of quests left for a change, many, like me, had a problem with the "localization" of the keys, but everything is solved by changing the layout, 10 out of 10, worthily killed 2 days of my time)

H
Hydrolisk 19.01.22

Just started playing.
Grafony pleasantly pleased - the models look great. Who says that there are few animations - this is a slasher, what do you need. But there is no such nightmare when, before the interaction, the character approaches a certain place, turns around and only then opens the box. It killed me in RDR2. Maybe the design of the world is not a masterpiece, but it's not a copy-paste of the same objects - it's quite normal. Russian voice acting is already super, lately they have gotten into the habit of making games without Russian localization, they say it’s not cost-effective. In general, I set the graphics to "max." without fine tuning - nothing freezes, does not lag, FPS does not sag. Well, for now at least.

But what upset this camera movement with the mouse. Slightly moved the mouse - the camera made three turns. I lowered the sensitivity to zero - it got better, but the camera is still sharp as diarrhea. Unfortunately, I don't have a gamepad.

K
KAMA33 19.01.22

At first, the game somehow didn’t really catch on, when it came to the witch, there was an interest in playing further, but on the lake I hooked it completely, the game was a hit for sure, I play slowly, getting high every moment.

A
Andrew Nash 19.01.22

The game is too overrated!
Perhaps she has such ratings because, as a continuation of the Kratos saga, she is great, but for those who have not played the previous parts (for example, I), somehow the language does not turn to call her the best or better than AC Valhalla.
In no case was I going to compare these 2 completely different games, but I know with which games it can be compared. Darksiders 1,2,3 and Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 1,2 are much more interesting than this craft (in everything except the graphics of the 2018-2022 part). Cut-scenes and funny relationship with my little son are normal, but nothing more. In my, of course, a modest, subjective opinion. It's like comparing Diablo to Titan Quest and Grim Dawn

P
Papoas 19.01.22

About management. I set the camera sensitivity to 2 and the mouse sensitivity to 6. dpi 800 on the mouse. And everything is well managed.

d
dos unit 19.01.22

looks decent, but for me a prefixed slasher. there are no complaints about the graphics, it looks great, but the game play is very lame for the PC. for set-top boxes, it can and can, but we are used to something else. looks like tomb rider. with an emphasis on slashers. mega bosses, who needs them today? plot is needed. An interesting creepy horror story. twisted plot, mostly about the unknown, fantasy, mysticism. interesting to people, not monsters from the 90s...)))

d
dos unit 19.01.22

slasher. graph is normal. "mega-monsters" kill everything, the game is beautiful, but these fights are pure console. someone will come.

B
Braun Fuhrer 19.01.22

Yes perishing, nedoslecher what the most primitive. Once again I am convinced that all the laudatory crows from the "eminent" reviewers are purchased. It's good that I took it with a 100% discount)) And of course, optimization, it is not something that people talk about so enthusiastically, it's just some kind of laugh.

A
AlexanderLondon2077 19.01.22

In addition to the graphics in the game, nothing is particularly impressive, the combat is arcade, the plot is boring, the characters are not interesting, the optimization is not very good, I ran for two hours and deleted it, I downloaded in vain

S
Sorgaras 19.01.22

Beautiful atmospheric but empty and boring. Definitely not worth buying.

v
vip291993 19.01.22

I officially declare. If there's one thing that really pisses me off about this game, it's the ax throwing system. Now I’ve reached the Temple according to the plot (I’ve already met the Serpent), turned right to the chest and then these damn bells. I put the throw temporarily on the RMB and here is one fig, it would seem that it is better, but in reality - but not a fig. Either you throw it wrong, then the ax returns for a long time, then when you throw it, the camera will definitely wag to the side. Realistically - INCREDIBLE! I now sincerely feel sorry for those who were engaged in masturbation on consoles with this. For I once tried to play the same action-shooter port from a console on a PC using a gamepad, and frankly, it's a pain in the ass.

W
WDB 19.01.22

vip291993
yes finally on easy from the controller)

M
Madiark 19.01.22

I played about 5 hours, I liked the game, before this part I went through all the parts and spinoffs of the series, I personally really liked the combat of the game, it’s also nice to climb beautiful locations in search of loot, I liked pumping, the plot is generally not bad, but so far I’ve only reached the mines to endure final verdict on this part. But in general, the game didn’t get gothic in vain at the time, the game is certainly at least a cut above the vaunted
szhv trash as valhalla

L
Lucian622 19.01.22

Please help!! Played for 5 hours, made a save. In the subsequent launch of the game, I started long before the events of the save, and all the experience and resource was preserved. How so?? Possible to fix?

A
AleXraceSiM 19.01.22

Well, this game is better than the exclusives of Horizon Zero Dawn and Days Gone, but overrated. The beginning, of course, is addictive, but after 4 hours it starts to get boring and boring, and the gameplay here is so-so, and interesting beautiful places on locations are not often, and the plot somehow moves slowly