3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 13.01.22 10:02 pm

PC Impressions (God of War (2018))

coming out very soon, please share your opinions.
74 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 19.01.22

AleXraceSiM wrote:
Well, this game is better than the Horizon Zero Dawn exclusives
That's for sure, compared to the boring Horizon Zero Dawn, the game is much better.

Spoiler At the very beginning, for some reason, I immediately remembered the film Commando with Schwartz, where he walks with a log, and the Mouzon is simply gorgeous.

I love it when the locations are worked out (the locations are really just awesome done), they create most of the atmosphere, there are places to climb, many different secrets to explore, which are opened with the help of special abilities, and in general the locations are very beautiful, i.e. it's not just another wanker with a dull open world.

Again, a chic presentation of the plot, cool scenes, unlike the same Horizon Zero Dawn, where the presentation is only at the very beginning, although I don’t really like kintso, but then, oddly enough, it went.

Mouzon is awesome, the picture is nice, the controls are quite normal, the buttons are baked, unlike some crooked developers, this is probably one of the main arguments for me when buying an exclusive, so to speak, degenerates from FromSoftware even in Dark Souls 3 could not do it.

For full localization, a separate respect, how pleasant it is to sink into a chair and, without being distracted by reading subs, focus solely on the gameplay.

Cool finishing moves, it’s really not enough tricks (and they open only according to the plot, that is, you need to go further and then go explore something, although without abilities that also open according to the plot, you won’t get to many places either), but in general, mobs shred delivers.

There are really problems with optimization, and of course the fact that there is no full screen in the settings is, of course, tin.

In general, I liked the game (that rare case when an exclusive came to me, although they usually don’t), I would compare it with the Darksiders series, which I really like, if the price tag was also adequate, around 2 pieces, I would buy it right away ( that rare case when the developers did their job with high quality in all components, and I want to pay for this), but I’ll take it at a discount while I go further with pleasure.

In general, of course, it’s sad that few such games come out, namely with closed, well-developed locations, with high-quality level design, and full of dull wankers ala Ubisoft with an open world.

B
Buttzey 19.01.22

Played 6+ hours. Definitely not "Divine" and certainly not a masterpiece. Good ARPG no more. The combat is boring (the same Darksiders is a cut above in combat and variability), the puzzles are standard. But excellent optimization and good showing of the relationship between father and son. 6.5-7 no more.

B
Braun Fuhrer 19.01.22

AleXraceSiM
In Deizgan, as for me, the plot is deeper)

B
Braun Fuhrer 19.01.22

Buttzey
On what settings is excellent optimization, if not a secret?

G
Goroooo001 25.01.22

At one time, I was surprised why GOW and not RDR2 became the game of 2018, after passing I understood,
But if GOW immediately deleted it from the PC after passing, then I play RDR2 periodically after a few years ...
But in general, it’s good, spectacular, and sometimes touching game.
8.5 out of 10

N
NuKoLb 25.01.22

vip291993 turn off
auto- aim

N
NuKoLb 25.01.22

23hudo
I also have g-sync and nothing breaks, apparently you didn’t set it up correctly.

N
NuKoLb 25.01.22

RGC
I don’t know what you have broken there
, I have all the rules spinning and playing,

G
Grovarian 25.01.22

Buttzey wrote:
But great optimization
Very great, especially when it drops from 60 FPS to 9 and lags until you minimize / maximize the game, and it also eats up all the memory. Otherwise, the game is good, it doesn't get boring like most recent games, you don't get bored.

B
Braun Fuhrer 25.01.22

Optimization is definitely the bottom! No, if of course you played before on Sonya, then the optimization is fire, at the minimum then))

l
lesorub88 25.01.22

The game is good and according to the plot, how it was translated into Russian and the port of the normal clave mouse graphon with the proper settings looks nice and in general a good game some dragons are worth it yes there are small flaws but this is crap compared to the world revolution and the only cant from Sony that they released it on the PC a bit late, so respect to the torrent, but thanks to you too, and again, what the hell again, comparing a similar game plan with rdr2 is somehow stupid.

c
cody11 25.01.22

Admins, ban this bastard grek123123, with his goat links!

j
jock 39 25.01.22

Game of norms, spectacular, cool.
I passed by 70%, I like everything, but ... I went through the Witcher three times! And I will go through it for the 4th time !!
No!!! I don't compare them!! They are different games!!
I went through Desperado 3 twice, and I’ll pass it again), Divinity 2 twice, RDR too, Division 1 (not 2 hours, she’s shit))
And then, re-pass ?? Ahh .. why ?? put another rune for damage in an ax, and what??
In short, the game is good, but one-time

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.01.22

In order not to get bored, I chose the difficulty of the game "Decent passage". Ordinary mobs are strong, not to mention larger characters. Just manage to dodge and put up a shield. fingers on the asphalt, which only fuels interest in the passage even more. And when the mobs take Kratos into the ring, you just can’t wave it off with a hatchet, here all kinds of “magic goodies” and effects come in handy, including the runes in the hatchet
PS: I can add about Horizon , that at the maximum difficulty, the scavenger kills Aloy with one blow, and the sawtooth cannot be stopped by electron thread, it tears it

M
Maksforce 25.01.22

eats all the memory of 16 GB, what to do?

w
w2k 25.01.22

put 32, memory costs 7 rubles

l
look look 25.01.22

Maksforce
patch released from togo

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.01.22

Maksforce
Swap file up to 10-12GB

R
RTYWD 31.01.22

In one word "masterpiece"

W
WekuX 31.01.22

jock 39
rofleur) 3 has already passed.
I went through it for 5 years))) then another half a year of blood and wine.