3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 13.01.22 10:02 pm

PC Impressions (God of War (2018))

coming out very soon, please share your opinions.
74 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 31.01.22

jock 39
And then, re-pass?? Ahh .. why?

And RDR 2 pereprohodit on what your logic? There is no pumping at all, the plot and gameplay do not change at all.

d
dos unit 14.02.22

I'm not a fan of such slashers, but after playing a couple of dozen hours I realized that I still like the game)) rather because of the unusualness for the PC. and for once.

D
Dimka Rebrov 14.02.22

dos-unit
So she's not a slasher, slasher were past parts

S
Snow70 14.02.22

dos-unit
I suspect that the game is an RPG =) But not a slasher at all .... Leveling gear, collecting sets, etc., etc. ...

S
Spartacus1971 14.02.22

Well, what can I write, or I played many years ago, or aged over the years, those that did not go to the PC, but were not impressed, I thought there would be other sensations, but did not experience it, somehow.

s
serjik77 14.02.22

who will tell you how to throw an ax? in the settings only R to return the ax, but how to throw it is not a word. He just waves at them. On the first day of the game, I threw it somehow on a prompt from the screen, but on the second day I could no longer remember how I did it

E
ED61 14.02.22

serjik77
CTRL aim and throw..

s
serjik77 14.02.22

ED61
Thank you!!!!

W
WekuX 20.02.22

Played 36 hours.
As a result, I like the game very much, very suitable, and very solid, let's say so.
The beginning, gameplay, feels sluggish, the first 5 hours approximately. And the first half is there. Neither fish nor fowl. But then the game is already opening at full power.
The plot unwinds, and in general the narrative, the disclosure of the world, the relationship of the characters, and other twists. Cool, funny, very interesting.
The combat is also expanding, only filler mobs "nightmares" enrage, it's easy, boring and dull to beat them, and you still need to hit them.
But most of all I liked to explore the world. Yes, there, of course, everything is corridor, you won’t go far, plus half of the things are stupidly closed at first. Nevertheless, on a fairly small game, they managed to collect a bunch of interesting things. So, as time goes by, all this only becomes more interesting to discover and pass.
In general, everything is cool. It's nice that games like this exist.
And by the way, in general, the spirit of the old GOVs is not far lost, in terms of combat and slashers. Same peppy cuts, it's just that all this opens after the middle.

M
MLShadow 18.03.22

if you try to turn it quickly, it slows down, and if you turn it slowly, it turns quickly, all these are console crutches that are inserted into the wheels by degenerates who transfer the game to the PC. The "God of Vaughn" itself is ridiculous, the name of the game is not at all felt on the penultimate difficulty, enemies have to be plugged with light and quick attacks, 1000 hits minus the mob, any tricks are just rubbish because they have animation like in anime, when the hero is standing, he farts for half an hour , except that he doesn’t pronounce the name aloud, while it still can’t be interrupted by dodging or blocking, as a result, you can drive off with half a poke, and all because the game has an idiotic level system, and even such that the mob is 1 level higher it's like in other games for all 10. The gameplay is also disgustingly console and primitive, endless boating and climbing a la assassin interrupted by small arenas with enemies, and all over the map there are a lot of places that you can’t get to because you don’t need an item, so you go, look at them, and then when you get it, run around everything again, then you can open 25%, and then you need another item, and again run around the same card for the sake of 50%, that's the whole secret of the "success" of stretching time. In general, the game is primitive like PS1 games, 20 years old and no development, complete stagnation, only the picture and plot change, everything else is just the same swamp. and again run around the same card for the sake of 50%, that's the whole secret of the "success" of stretching the time. In general, the game is primitive like PS1 games, 20 years old and no development, complete stagnation, only the picture and plot change, everything else is just the same swamp. and again run around the same card for the sake of 50%, that's the whole secret of the "success" of stretching the time. In general, the game is primitive like PS1 games, 20 years old and no development, complete stagnation, only the picture and plot change, everything else is just the same swamp.

M
Mikhail Islamov 05.05.22

Yesterday at about two o'clock in the morning I finally finished the passage. Played over 30 hours, went through almost all the side effects, except for the Valkyries.
The plot is good, the characters evoke empathy, sometimes even humor slips through. The cut scenes are excellent.
The combat is cool, Kratos relishes giving out stars to mobs, and they, in turn, can not frailly weigh in response at high difficulty levels. But with a variety of mobs, the trouble is, and at the end of the game, any skirmish turns into a routine, but still fun. If you go through side effects, you can pump well, which will be useful in passing the Valkyries (I mastered only two).
Graphically, the game, without exaggeration, looks gorgeous. The locations are very beautiful, the characters are well-designed and detailed, the artists have done just a great job. In some places, of course, there are soapy textures, but this doesn’t spoil the impression.
At the expense of optimization, I can say that the game worked at 4k with a stable 60 (maybe more, but I have a limitation in the driver because the monitor is 60 hertz) frames at maximum settings without DLSS.
As a result, IMHO, this is a chic, beautiful, interesting game, worth the money and the time spent on it, and definitely worth waiting for the continuation of the story. It's a pity Sony very rarely bring their exclusives to the PC and the second part will have to wait.

K
Keks 02.06.22

If it took place in the year of release, then I would definitely vote for the game of the year. And although I had watched the walkthrough on YouTube for a long time, I was not bored to get acquainted with the game personally. The plot is very catchy, especially with such a gorgeous soundtrack. The combat, as well as the gameplay in general, are good. The only thing that disappointed me: in technical terms, on the PC, it let me down a lot. Now I'm waiting for the continuation of the story in Ragnarok.

P
Protocol10 13.06.22

Mikhail Islamov
Sony very rarely bring their exclusives to the PC and the second part will have to wait.

And it won't be released on PC. This sonke was just a beautiful lure made for bakers to try out, and then buy a console. cake

S
Samson14 08.10.22

Slowery
Do you have a pirate?