3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scorpion 13.01.22 10:46 pm

Hard Truck - Apocalypse (Help!) (Ex Machina)

Who played, advise pliz what should I do. Reached Vahat (crossed the desert of death), received the quest "Kef needs oil". HOW to pass it? I come to Neftegrad (there is a mark on the map on it) and nothing happens. I was told in Kefa that I should take an oil tanker(?) and go. Outside the city I found a "milk carrier - an ally", but I will not do anything with it. how to get?
70 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shinser 13.01.22

Try to load a couple of times before the tasks and take it, it should help, no, look for
a save in the net, but in general there is not much left for you to go through. And in the future it is not necessary to
create topics identical to this one, this question has already been answered 5 times in the topic of the passage of the game.

U
User 81994 13.01.22

Arrived in Yuzhny, you go to a bar, tryndish with a bartender. Everything is ready.

P
Pretor 13.01.22

Help! He shot the crane safely, and ... what should happen next? I can't get through the tunnel! Not signs, nothing? Nothing opened! Old save didn't help. The crane in the roller with the container collapsed and that's it. What can be done?

V
Veltronix 13.01.22

Please someone post a save after completing mission 1. I am told that the box to be transferred is missing. Thanks in advance.

A
Ares. 13.01.22

if you have a hard track apocalypse game, then it is a pirate, which means that you have a current demo version))))

V
Veltronix 13.01.22

No, it's definitely not a demo.

P
Pretor 13.01.22

Of course this is not a demo version. Just a name for the West.

V
Veltronix 13.01.22

And what should I do?

P
Pretor 13.01.22

Veltronix
Sent you a soap save. Get mail.

h
hk2 13.01.22

Hello everyone. paid attention to the topic: I have a hard track apocalypse disc and ex machina from beeches.
the first without protection but with a problem: tasks are not included in the list of tasks and are not performed accordingly. Saves with the ex machina
version of the hard track apocalypse are readable, but the task list in the hard track is empty, although the save was messed with a bunch of tasks.
It's not fun without tasks. Tell me, is there a way to fix the hard track apocalypse?
Yes, what do I need this for: I drove the guys hard track apocalypse and it turned out to be "circumcised". I tried to make one out of two disks - it did not work out.

P
Pretor 13.01.22

In general, I patched the hard track apocalypse and no problems - http://www.buka.ru/cgi-bin/show.pl?option=Show_patch&id=161 - set full. The only thing is that a bug on one of the paylines remained unresolved. If there is ex machina - it should be set!

h
hk2 13.01.22

I also patched the hard track apocalypse, only with a short patch. I immediately had both ex machina and hard track apocalypse. The patch automatically recognized the hard track apocalypse, and patched it. When loading (hard-a), the protection window popped up - and then the subvison. hard uninstalled. ex machina did not start - it is not installed, it is written, I did not understand how they could get into one branch in the registry .. It did not work out in general. I'll try the lengths with a patch. Thank you.

P
Pretor 13.01.22

In theory, ex machina and hard track apocalypse are 2 names of the same game. Therefore, it is quite possible that there are glitches if they are together. And the bug, (at the top of the topic the text on it), could not be cured. Now I'm finishing the technical support of "Buka". Let's see the results. By the way, on the other line - without the help of Lisa - everything went perfectly.

w
wolf245928 13.01.22

maybe I'm in the wrong place, but please help.
I can not complete the mission where you need to drive through the swamp.

V
VIKTOR559 13.01.22

what should I do from the very night, I came to the south and there is nothing there, I don’t know what to do, please help

V
VIKTOR559 13.01.22

what should I do from the very night, I came to the south and there is nothing there, I don’t know what to do, please help

P
Pretor 13.01.22

Walkthrough Ex Machina - http://www.igromania.ru/Articles/2232/Rukovodstvo_i_prohozhdenie_po_Ex_Machina.htm

d
david-1992 13.01.22

People help pliz where to find Sergo in the South to give the package? I don't have mission descriptions!!!

V
VIKTOR559 13.01.22

you can’t do without a patch, I had the same problem, I couldn’t find it either, then I downloaded the patch, demanded a disk, so I took and installed the game a second time and transferred all the missing files, and if you download no cd, then the game will not start

A
Ale|y|x 13.01.22

I don’t know anything, I have Hard Truck: Apocalypse, I went through 2 times, on different branches - everything is fine. Only on Vista is buggy - a red screen, the control does not work.