3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scorpion 13.01.22 10:46 pm

Hard Truck - Apocalypse (Help!) (Ex Machina)

Who played, advise pliz what should I do. Reached Vahat (crossed the desert of death), received the quest "Kef needs oil". HOW to pass it? I come to Neftegrad (there is a mark on the map on it) and nothing happens. I was told in Kefa that I should take an oil tanker(?) and go. Outside the city I found a "milk carrier - an ally", but I will not do anything with it. how to get?
70 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr. Jeykop 13.01.22

People!!! how to change the chassis of the car?

S
SS2000 13.01.22

Cool toy, I have 2 parts of this game: EX MAchina
http://i.playground.ru/i/26/42/03/00/pix/image.jpg

P
PETR GAMEOV 13.01.22

I completed the task to save the inhabitants of Bukhara, but I don’t know how to complete it, I sailed to Arzhan and nothing happened, and when I return back to the boat, my car falls into the
water and I’m already dead in another location. and the task is not being completed, there is also no icon where to go. Please help

A
Andrik 007 13.01.22

Help me!!!
I have a problem on 1 mission. I can't find Sergo in Yuzhny and give him the package.
Who can send save to:
[email protected]

D
DRAKULA-ZLO 13.01.22

Andrik 007
is the same bullshit!!! yesterday I played this game all day and I still can’t complete all the tasks I completed in all cities ????
even with the allies he became an enemy, toko everything, thank God, has recovered !!!

G
GOOD_ENOT_ 13.01.22

To everyone who is stuck on 1 mission in short, this is a game error and NOTHING YOU CAN DO about it! I HAVE THE SAME FUCK WAS MORE EXACTLY WITH A
BROTHER DOWNLOAD FROM TORRENTO EX MAHINA AND EVERYTHING WILL BE!!!

v
vladuttuut 13.01.22

damn help in short, I installed the game from the collection of the game. And when I play I go through a mission where I have to give the package and talk to the fox when I drove into the south it was a vidyuha when it ends there is a glitch that the computer is frozen tightly and not any conversation is not a problem. GIVE THE LINK WITH A PATCH FOR THE ENGLISH AND RUSSIAN VERSION

R
Rthemius 13.01.22

Help!! Installed on XP, it enters and the red screen and nothing is controlled! (Only forward, backward and shoot)

K
Kehl11 13.01.22

Hello everyone how to get through the barefoot in the swamp pliz tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

P
Phantom 13.01.22

Shoot at the barrels that he raises, in general, when he is already lifting ...

K
Kehl11 13.01.22

Pliz tell de shukati at the backwaters 2 artifacts for sharks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P
Phantom 13.01.22

the first one is near the wall of the plant, spin around the walls and you will find this thing spinning so you won’t miss it ...
Then there is a fence, it is broken and forms like a bridge, you climb it and get into another part of the plant, there are shorter wagons you will find in the backyard behind the railway ways.

s
sania9514 13.01.22

I have a problem on 1 mission. I can't find Sergo in Yuzhny and give him the package.
Who can send save to: [email protected]

P
Phantom 13.01.22

Do you have a demo, if so, the save will not help ...

K
Kehl11 13.01.22

Hello everyone, how to get through the arkula pliz tell me the fault of killing me, I killed the tail and what next pliz tell me !!!!!

P
Phantom 13.01.22

You shoot at the tail then at the wings and it will fall apart, the main thing is not to stand still, and use good weapons, non-energy weapons are best, for example, Rheinmetall is very good, especially if it is pumped, then it will not be equal to it, since it causes damage not only penetrating but at the same time it has a rather strong shock wave ...

K
Kehl11 13.01.22

And how to pump guns, I have 3 elephants, 1 torus hammer.

P
Phantom 13.01.22

Ahah, I don’t even consider these things to be weapons, they are slow, “one” from the energy one is not bad ...
How to pump in general, you buy all sorts of improvements and put them in the appropriate slots in the car ...

K
Kehl11 13.01.22

Well, sho voni slow down but strongly thank you sho pid saying but the aracul is still killing me I have 3500 life and he will kill me about one more thing I don’t shyly scatter the colossal patch robe so sho I can’t enter the game to say sho roit.

P
Phantom 13.01.22

It's hard for me to understand you...
I would write in Russian chtoli!
Load a save before the battle starts and switch weapons...