3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scorpion 13.01.22 10:46 pm

Hard Truck - Apocalypse (Help!) (Ex Machina)

Who played, advise pliz what should I do. Reached Vahat (crossed the desert of death), received the quest "Kef needs oil". HOW to pass it? I come to Neftegrad (there is a mark on the map on it) and nothing happens. I was told in Kefa that I should take an oil tanker(?) and go. Outside the city I found a "milk carrier - an ally", but I will not do anything with it. how to get?
70 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kehl11 13.01.22

Thank you for the joy, I killed the arkul, but writing that mini is written the end of the game, what is it really?

P
Phantom 13.01.22

There are two endings of the game:
1. Either you fight with the Oracle
2. Or with aliens

A
Akenem 13.01.22

I have a glitch. I turned off the faucet. And then I drive up to the gates and nothing. The arrow shows that you need to go another 3-4m, but I can’t because of the gates? What to do???

a
aaaaaaaa1212121 13.01.22

People tell me pliz
I am now in Wahat such a quest, I need to take the old people to some place, I go with them to the sublot, then I cover all the maps and the arrow points again to Wahat and there is no longer an arrow there. tell me what to do???

a
aaaaaaaa1212121 13.01.22

and lively faster))

g
golden fox 13.01.22

Akenem
It is desirable to show a screenshot of the problem and speak in understandable Russian.
aaaaaaaa1212121
You enter Wahat after seeing off the old people, right? Then you don't know where to go. Try to travel around two big cities (I don’t remember the names), most likely you need to go to the one where Mario was (he asked to bring oil).

24dimka 13.01.22

I have a problem on 1 mission. I can't find Sergo in Yuzhny and give him the package.
Who can help! what to do??????????(

m
max-vintores 13.01.22

guys help me how to save the inhabitants of Bukhara, otherwise I don’t know where they are
, I found the port and where are the inhabitants xs

D
Dragun0FF 13.01.22

Ares.
Hard Truck: Apocalypse is the European name for this game.

G
Gonshyknelegalnuy 13.01.22

does anyone know how to make the rheinmetal sound quieter than the other sound in the game? not using the sound effects settings in the menu