3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scorpion 13.01.22 10:46 pm

Hard Truck - Apocalypse (Help!) (Ex Machina)

Who played, advise pliz what should I do. Reached Vahat (crossed the desert of death), received the quest "Kef needs oil". HOW to pass it? I come to Neftegrad (there is a mark on the map on it) and nothing happens. I was told in Kefa that I should take an oil tanker(?) and go. Outside the city I found a "milk carrier - an ally", but I will not do anything with it. how to get?
70 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slav0K 13.01.22

I had this once. It is necessary not to cut screensavers there!

A
Ale|y|x 13.01.22

Then it went 2 more times, but the Ex Machine, cut the screensavers - everything works. Vista.

S
Slav0K 13.01.22

I lost count how many times I went through, but I had this glitch only once!

A
Ale|y|x 13.01.22

No, I passed the Car (well, I think Hard Truck) 4 times, 2 for Nyeri, 2 for the Oracle, and drove up to the plate 2 more times. And Meridian 3 times. The first is Sam, the second is Jericho, the third is Sam.

S
Slav0K 13.01.22

Are there two endings in the meridian too?

A
Ale|y|x 13.01.22

Brhhhh! Certainly! To do this, you need to collect 10 books, and after the battle with Sam, a bonus level will open. Something else will open if you collect 9 titles, but I did not master it. Maximum - 6. But with books - yes, I passed.

S
Slav0K 13.01.22

Will have to pass!

A
Ale|y|x 13.01.22

Yes, but it's very annoying. In addition, the book can be prosfenzat. For example, when from ... in Sam's Lands ... a city on K ... I don’t remember, then you can take a mission there, who will be the first to reach the Big Head. Win - book. Lose - fig.
Another task "Kill the twin", take in Vraska.
Later. In the Mechanojungle somewhere near the bridge there is Loser Carl, asking for spare parts. Bring a book.
In the Living Jungle, it is necessary to investigate the case of the missing child. Investigate - book.
Somewhere else in the Oil Forests, you need to take a task and go as a treasure hunter to dig up a book.
The main thing is to take "Left" tasks. Ah, there was also the task "Kill Uncle" - also in Neftyanye.

S
Slav0K 13.01.22

Thanks, I'll try to pass.

h
historical564 13.01.22

What should I do, I installed Hard Truck Apocalypse from the collection and I can’t get through from the very beginning I can’t find Sergo, but with the patch, the problem was eliminated by the long one that Pretor advised, requires inserting disk 2 I can’t!
Help please

S
Slav0K 13.01.22

Can be more? What's the problem?

h
historical564 13.01.22

I have a glitch disk 2 requires a patch

S
Slav0K 13.01.22

Download better nodvd! And if the Internet is good, so that it doesn’t take a steam bath at all, download another collection from the Internet. I can give you a verified link, a game without glitches there! Necessary?

p
player-12 13.01.22

HELP!!! How to get through the swamp on the map "Hel"????????

p
player-12 13.01.22

And yet, how to do this "To enter cheat codes, you must first add "-console" (without quotes) in the properties of the shortcut" ???????????????????????? ??

S
Slav0K 13.01.22

To drive through the swamp, you need to talk with Gamer, he is in the northwest, and then go through the swamp! As for cheats, the game is so easy :)

n
nnmka 13.01.22

player-12
Right-click on the game shortcut and in the object field at the end after the quotes, after a space, add -console
For example: "D:GamesExMachina113Meridian113.exe" -console
Apply-OK

S
Slav0K 13.01.22

nnmka did everything as you said, does not plow (. Maybe it only works on the meridian?

n
nnmka 13.01.22

Slav0K
I don’t know, it’s plowing on my meridian, I haven’t tried it on other versions because I played them with a not yet old monica 17"

S
Slav0K 13.01.22

nnmka about the monitor, everything worked out for me, I was talking about the line, and everything turned out already)