3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Telnet 16.11.19 10:26 pm

Questions on gameplay and game features (Burnout Paradise)

Tell me does the game
1.the ability to complete the race before it is finished, for example I see that do not arrive first.
2.View from the hood or from inside
3.With a sharp drift, or if they did no is it possible to restore back on the right track.
4.Have a GPS or equivalent. As an example to pave IUT on the map.
253 Comments
Sort by:
L
L3n1n 16.11.19

1. Yes
2. the first-person view )
3. no, the route you chose yourself, you only have a point And the point B
4. like no

_
_MixeR_ 16.11.19

And is there a full replay of the race?

T
Telnet 16.11.19

L3n1n
how to finish ahead of the race.
and I also each time entering the game must re-write work password even put a Daw sapmnt.

T
Telnet 16.11.19

Is there a game in the rearview mirror, if Yes then how to enable

T
Telnet 16.11.19

How to get out of the race, I figured out you need to stop for a couple of seconds and the race to stop

t
t-mac94 16.11.19

the route you chose yourself, you only have a point And the point B

I +1 :)

A
Artem1372 16.11.19

I read somewhere that on a computer mzhno to play together.(the screen is split in half).Is this true?I even tried nifiga not obtained.And yet for some reason the game my joystick is not see.

S
Supra F1 16.11.19

4. Yes there is a compass at the top of the screen + card.

T
Telnet 16.11.19

Who knows how to do so would not write every time you log into your game alias and password, I make the checkbox type to remember but the guys don't.

S
Supra F1 16.11.19

Don't know, I just remembered. Maybe you need to reinstall. In General, support the developers - buy a license!

L
LeX-07 16.11.19

Artem1372
Yes there is, choose in the menu of the game and burnout party play))
_MixeR_
no

S
Supra F1 16.11.19

_MixeR_
Complete repeat it please in Flatout

Y
Yuzikkk 16.11.19

all provided))

Z
Z1Gm0ND 16.11.19

On account of GPS, has anyone noticed that the turn signals blink before the turn ))) or at the top begins to Margate street on which you should turn.. the Game is super. The implementation of super.

There is a DeLorean where can I get it ???

r
rock music 16.11.19

the DeLorean will come out soon. in the pack, Legendary Cars. there will still be Kitt!!:)))

and this crap - after receiving an elite Cho rights, Nitsche not give? this is so you can just do?

v
virys359 16.11.19

people like online play in it all?and then I look at during the game Chi the records show the time, etc. (or are these records just for fun?)

all I knew as a multiplayer game to go!

R
Rox 16.11.19

People
How to use MIC in the game (what to press to activate it) the same applies to the webcam.

r
rock music 16.11.19

no such button activate microphone. talk to him, and next to your name to see the icon it means the voice is.

S
Spe1aker 16.11.19

and we can make some sort of mod to the GPS ATO was not convenient pliz do I would be very grateful thanks in advance

G
Godfather-den 16.11.19

The best time shown on each road, set by the players, regardless of in Online play or not! Just the main thing that you were connected to Internet, get to hit record and then all players will be on the road your record!