3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Telnet 16.11.19 10:26 pm

Questions on gameplay and game features (Burnout Paradise)

Tell me does the game
1.the ability to complete the race before it is finished, for example I see that do not arrive first.
2.View from the hood or from inside
3.With a sharp drift, or if they did no is it possible to restore back on the right track.
4.Have a GPS or equivalent. As an example to pave IUT on the map.
253 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimasek 16.11.19

STARSCREAM, perhaps, but I don't think so. Let me explain. 1. I tried in different games. 2. Sometimes I had to destroy them. 3. Sometimes I joined the game the only 2 riders to each other play, meaning both of them to be cheaters? There may be more, what button to press? Maybe because of the amount of any points? Just wonder why in a frontal collision in 95% I programow?

M
Maxistein 16.11.19

And where you want your picture on the right throw and uesbi camera no

j
joxxy 16.11.19

Where are the save?

o
oda1993 16.11.19

People and as a thread you can put the photo on the right, without yusbi camera?

o
oda1993 16.11.19

2 ASSASIN

For Windows XP:
C:Documents and Settings\\Local SettingsApplication Data\Criterion Games\Burnout Paradise

* For Windows VISTA:
C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Criterion Games\Burnout Paradise

j
joxxy 16.11.19

Win XP. In Documents and Settings I have a missing folder - Local Settings.

S
SanSanZ 16.11.19

ASSАSSIN

in search of cherkani Burnout Paradise and there she will appear,and it saves)))

j
joxxy 16.11.19

You were looking for. They do not exist.

M
Magnat 16.11.19

where it is possible to change the Ammyy doesn keyboard and there is a way out of the game?

D
Dimasek 16.11.19

ASSАSSIN, everything is there. Turn on visibility of hidden files.
Join oda1993 question about the replacement of pictures on the right.
And don't take off your about multiplayer and 90% proygrysh in a frontal collision.

v
virys359 16.11.19

Magnаt go go go!menu:to enter Paradise sity>as the city press ESC 2 times to F2 (F1-F2 left-right) there will be all those necessary!)

L
Lebr 16.11.19

voosche not sure what the point of the game, the new stupid law to make money and cars to open????

D
Dimasek 16.11.19

In every game there is Stupid sense of :) All the killing, all to overtake, to guess...
Well guys answer my questions.

d
djwadon 16.11.19

the people of course I'm sorry for the stupid question but where are the screenshots stored

P
PaHaR 16.11.19

2 Dimasek: first you need to properly disperse, and secondly with Nitra, in the third try just before the collision to turn to the side and hit the enemy head-on, and like in the right (or left) Faro (or the place where it was :D). Get a kick with backspin, and from such a blow especially for Bigfoot or minivan (which tank) no one left)

And the game is stupid to open the map, find all sorts of hidden fun, win races, and to open the car. Well, have fun on the network)))

About the Elite right - Yes the new machines are not made, but given a gold colour ;) WTR it is quite cool looks, especially the COP )

D
Dimasek 16.11.19

Karol, thank you.
Another question. The game opened 75 cars. On the network, rivals is the type of Rover jeep and a Porsche 911 (similar) Where to find them?
And what kind of jokes in the game about which you write?

_
_BeS_ 16.11.19

There is one feature which I don't really nravistja-no speedometer, or is it only I have this feature???

L
LeX-07 16.11.19

No one has it)))

P
PaHaR 16.11.19

Under jokes I meant all sorts of shields, jumping, fencing, workarounds, bonus locations, type of airfield, the old ground ring of the track, roofs downtown in which you can ride and so and so ))) I don't know about Porsche and about Rover, but for multiplayer races have two cars without Nitra - one sports, and the second jeep and he on the hammer like ;)

Itself by the way the last 40 minutes spent in Harbor Town in search of the last of the fence... Not found ( Though the map in the net look...

D
Dimasek 16.11.19

For multiplayer races have two cars without Nitra - one sports, and the second jeep and he on the hammer like ;)
PaHaR, I had in mind in the selection of machines I don't have it. Where to get them?