3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Telnet 16.11.19 10:26 pm

Questions on gameplay and game features (Burnout Paradise)

Tell me does the game
1.the ability to complete the race before it is finished, for example I see that do not arrive first.
2.View from the hood or from inside
3.With a sharp drift, or if they did no is it possible to restore back on the right track.
4.Have a GPS or equivalent. As an example to pave IUT on the map.
253 Comments
Sort by:
S
Skaary 16.11.19

Need a new profile to create

D
D_I_M_O_N 16.11.19

So there's sort of profiles for online play

L
LeX-07 16.11.19

D_I_M_O_N
The easiest way to delete the old save game and play again)))

g
go65go 16.11.19

Tell me ! As I understand it in single player I have no rivals , we have one in the city is worn and perform all sorts of tasks ? And so with rivals at a time from one point to another as in flatout this here ???

S
Starok 16.11.19

is, game mode , Race, is marked by the blue circles on the map.

S
Starok 16.11.19

is, game mode , Race, is marked by the blue circles on the map.

g
go65go 16.11.19

thank you ! I'll try !

F
Flame GTX 16.11.19

In race mode Hunting,after having reached the required number of kills,can the race be completed,or Nuno to wait until the timer ends?

P
PaHaR 16.11.19

Can be broken one-third (depending on what rights you are now ohotilsya - the elite, for example - there for the whole race - 3 of the accident) and the race is over, and if you get the right amount of machines, you will win...

M
Mr. Hyde 16.11.19

It's just to stop and stand a couple of seconds and the race will end.

P
PaHaR 16.11.19

Yeah, and you get thrown out nafig race, regardless of the result... Listen man available in a platinum color in this game... anyway, you get +10 seconds for each broken car until you fill the right amount. Accordingly, successful starter race lasts 2 minutes plus 10 sec X the required number of broken machines. And to finish the race ahead of time if you can only crash the car (multiple times). The next stop is equivalent to withdrawal from the race (which in other games is via the game menu).
PS I would Not write if he did not go one day... 55 broken machines was written off just like that... (

S
Skaary 16.11.19

People overdue this question - now in the motorcycle chase day and night captured all marked on a street map but the menu is written records that day I took a 61/64 60/64 for the night - how can I do that? or where there are hidden streets?

r
rock music 16.11.19

no, everything is quite passable. turn on the map. see: streets of gold - you think completely. red - you can get at the moment (right now). silver - at a different time of day.

r
rock music 16.11.19

PaHaR
I stayed, and Nitsche, normally all finished. do not lie here :)

S
Skaary 16.11.19

RE-L124c41

Well so the fact of the matter is that on the map all the streets are gold, and the scores a couple more left...

r
rock music 16.11.19

it can't be. it's impossible. you downloaded something?? O_o
perhaps you're just not on every street we passed, so they did not appear. on a train to the city, take a ride in your network, be sure all open. although I'm certainly not sure that this is the reason.
remember - you must receive the reward you have unlocked all the available races, then you opened all the streets, you can be sure =)

r
rock music 16.11.19

throw a screenshot of your card, now all will understand:) don't worry))))

P
PaHaR 16.11.19

RE-L124c41, not lying, seriously, I was kicked out of the race, when I stayed and defended the loss (it was on the hunt)...

Yes, and I join the idea about a screen card)

S
Skaary 16.11.19

Not is all in the norm right now went multiplayer - drove 15 minutes, found the map of the street without records. Ride on them - all now defended. Now - because I remember that already put them on records. That's such a mess)

k
kamaz360 16.11.19

Guys tell me which sub-item you need to choose to give a rating????Pliz tell me