3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Telnet 16.11.19 10:26 pm

Questions on gameplay and game features (Burnout Paradise)

Tell me does the game
1.the ability to complete the race before it is finished, for example I see that do not arrive first.
2.View from the hood or from inside
3.With a sharp drift, or if they did no is it possible to restore back on the right track.
4.Have a GPS or equivalent. As an example to pave IUT on the map.
253 Comments
Sort by:
r
rock music 16.11.19

I just do not understand with the network game. well here is freebern, 8 players for example. and Cho? Cho do? I tested there from time to time appear... someone creates them? but how?

D
Dimasek 16.11.19

RE-L124c41, Yes creates the admin of the game. She has a choice multiplayer: -connect -search -admin here choose admin and create

r
rock music 16.11.19

pendosy certainly such brakes... well I finally fshoke with them. they play do not know how current the nerves spoil.
Dimasek
well, Cho? I know, it's racing that you can create? these contests are stupid? why is this friburn needed then without all this? I just pendosov not rushing to ride.

P
PaHaR 16.11.19

Well, you may find Reiting (serious people often there) and there is already the admin and create. And can not or are not lazy, so what do you want from others? O_o

2 Dimasek:
So when choosing the machines on the network there is a choice - machine paradise or for online play. Here in for multiplayer and those 2 are stored...

D
Dimasek 16.11.19

RE-L124c41, who are pendosy? Race is possible to create a multiplayer game, up to its routes, etc. Created a route or have used one of the proposed retained and all then just select the race and everything. Use the keys Num Lock and read carefully.
PaHaR, found, thanks :)
A photo of her to put no one knows?

r
rock music 16.11.19

Rudy is not Russian. frustrating to play with them.

Race is possible to create a multiplayer game, up to its routes, etc. Created a route or have used one of the proposed retained and all then just select the race and everything. Use the keys Num Lock and read carefully.
no =( we can it because of the fact that I'm not playing ranked? and then stupidly somehow.. I do not care tomorrow I will try to understand, because this nerd is still bruising under the eyes are ;)

so what do you want from others? O_o
girl asks for help, is it so difficult to help?

M
Mr. Hyde 16.11.19

girl asks for help, is it so difficult to help?
Are you sure you're a girl?
Manual you from me.
Create your serv. Expect when you the people tighten. After someone to join, press 6, there will be modes Freeburn, it is immediately under Friends. There will be a new race.
But you have to be in charge(i.e., to create a serv have you) and you must be at least two, to a paragraph Freebrn.

P
PaHaR 16.11.19

2 RE-L124c41:
If you're a girl, then this significantly changes the situation... Although you are all for equality ^_~
Just not accustomed to seeing girls first PG, and second in the topic of burnout...
Often in this style of writing all sorts of 12-14 year old assholes are not burdened adequate working brain...
If than hurt, I'm sorry :)

PS Rudy is just not Russian - this is particularly the inhabitants of North America (the continent I mean), who believe that they are a major nation in the world, and who else couldn't be better, simply because this can not be. Although we prove them wrong by all available means at every opportunity XD

F
Frant1c23 16.11.19

is it possible 2 make a profile???

D
Dimasek 16.11.19

Well then all is clear :)
Well, where are we up to the Yes :)

P
Ppavel1311 16.11.19

People. Can't beat this't.
Need to start two login. Say to have and it is a feeling that stupidly changes the name of a career spanning one and the same.

P
PaHaR 16.11.19

Change the saves... D:\Documents and Settings\username\Local SettingsApplication Data\Criterion Games\Burnout Paradise\Save
I don't know how.
Illustrations for comments on the establishment of a network game: pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru

PS I Went to make screenshots, yet it was filled with joined types, we Pospisil nice))) at least back in the top back, I understood how some of the rating under 4K Nabil)))

P
PaHaR 16.11.19

About pendosov a little more from Wikipedia by the way:
This concept has migrated from Bosnia and Herzegovina. "Pindos" in Serbo-Croatian language means "penguins". The fact that the us military always went in full uniform, wearing body armor, flashlights, radios, etc., and thus it is ridiculous to handle with the feet, like penguins. Entering the army, the Americans sign a contract stating that if they receive a wound, and thus they will not be in full uniform, they will not be paid insurance. Therefore, the us military will never go lightly.

Sori for the offtopic, it's just first it's funny, and secondly accurately describes them)

D
Dimasek 16.11.19

PaHaR, and how to raise the rating? I purely take part in races and earn points slowly, but what else?

P
PaHaR 16.11.19

Yes, just the crowd the most pindossky riders roam. Which looking often with a stopwatch than with them... Now I remember I went with a friend from Russia (sort of) with nick okatow. Here with him was really interesting, and Czech (I think) dragonista.

PS. Top 10 :D Now you can go to sleep with a clear conscience)))

D
Dimasek 16.11.19

Rebay and the option to play with a friend on the network if me PC and his PS3? If so, how is he in the network log?

S
Starok 16.11.19

People, I have a question about the tricks, or rather testing,
As I understand the game 490 Tests that need to perform multiple players
so. the tests I founded, as a condition of their execution, but how to start ODA-sat test.

D
Dimasek 16.11.19

Starok, waiting for the required number of players have joined the game. Button Num Lock 6 - choose - to start the test. However, early to rejoice. Let's say you ride 5 people. Began type test do a barrel roll, all done, and one does not and that until he does the test will not count against you :(

S
Starok 16.11.19

understand thank you

D
D_I_M_O_N 16.11.19

People tell me plizz how to start the game from the beginning?