3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 14.01.22 10:26 pm

The Witcher 3 and DX12 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have such a question, I have not found an answer anywhere, and I'm tired of breaking my head. I have a graphics card that supports DX12 and Windows 7 doesn't support it. I heard in recent news that The Witcher 3 will still support DX12, and that's what I don't understand. Will it support DX12 at launch, or will it be added over time? Or perhaps I can now upgrade my Windows 7 to Windows 10 and play The Witcher 3 in DX12 from day one? I also heard that Windows 10 will officially start somewhere in the middle of summer and only in the summer the seven can be upgraded to ten, or can everything be done today, right now for example? Who thinks about this.
78 Comments
Sort by:
t
tesla707 14.01.22

nig.low
Seriously?
do i look like a clown? Yep, seriously. The rest of your nonsense did not even read.

n
nig.low 14.01.22

tesla707
Just you are talking nonsense, Monsieur knowing.

"At the same time, 10 is the last OS from the Mikes, there will be no more, so the transition will be the last and you should not postpone it."

The argument is undeniable and unquestionable. New and latest!

10 is the same as 7.

And then everyone is switching to a new OS.

O
Old_Nick 14.01.22

tesla707 ".... do I look like a clown?..."
Honestly, yes

e
edpru 14.01.22

Let's just say, I'm not against 10, but (here it is like a fly in the ointment) what they did with the interface (mess), with the update center, at least, is disgusting. Okay, with the start button, you can decide something like that. And the settings are not needed every day .. But the mess with local accounts and from the T-shirt is still hanging there too ... With the drivers, it's not quite clear yet for some devices. In general, there will be mass betatesting on the 29th :) Have you looked at gains or smoothness?

Even I'm more certain that marketing gimmicks like DX11 are just getting in the way. API - it is next to the core of the system. And what they write in their Murzilki sometimes needs to be sifted through a sieve. Laziness, greed in remuneration of thousands of Indians, marketing, Indians drove off to the temple - different options :) If it were so bad, then the red ones would not have succeeded in washing down their own, the core would not have given. Here it is hybrid, it allows you to turn on micromodules regardless of the main core, besides, firewood goes in the same place, has anything changed? And here - you need to pull everyone from 7 (there are more than half of all installations together), they are hindered by the fact that 8 and 8.1 "by a strange miracle" came out in number (and with iron things are a little better for 8, but 8.1 is disappointing and in general , 8 with working RAM is generally frustrating). Didn't save even OEM. All in unison on the 29th we are waiting for the mass hysteria of the 10th to begin.

A
Andrew0 14.01.22

All with the release of 10 ;)
As they say, fly in, hurry up))) We are
waiting for the first tests and reviews of W3 on 10 with Dx12 :)

h
hardware dude 14.01.22

Andrean0

As they say, fly in, hurry up)))

...eat shit at least try it. Yes, flies fly to shit, what is already there.

S
Scorpionwim 14.01.22

Only when they release a patch for the new API is already a question (((Now, if they immediately rolled up support for DX12 with the release of dozens, and also wait and wait for the campaign:(((((((((((

n
nig.low 14.01.22

Andrean0
As they say, fly in, hurry up)))

I just don’t understand the jubilant ones - why rejoice? Here it is:
http://www.softrew.ru/novosti/1579-10-glavnyh-prichin-obnovitsya-do-windows-10-po-versii-microsoft.html
?
We are waiting for the first tests and reviews of W3 on 10 with Dx12 :)

Wait a long time. No games with DX12 support have been announced.

A
Andrew0 14.01.22

hardwaredude
nig.low
Each release of the new Windows OS was accompanied by words similar to yours))) Nothing changes)) You probably said the same before the release of 7ki, but right now with 7ki write here on the forum)))
There are enthusiasts and optimists who and without a patch will test The Witcher on Dx12. Moreover, some old games have already been tested and they have an increase in fps just because the game is launched on Dx12!!

M
MetaN 14.01.22

Andrean0
So it was and will be, now the new dx12 is like a dead poultice. At the moment, the only one that helps is the promotion of 10 windows and sales of new boards, that's all

n
nig.low 14.01.22

Andrean0
Go to Google, they will help you with awareness.

A
Andrew0 14.01.22

nig.low the
Internet, on the contrary, litters awareness)))

M
Marley22333 14.01.22

when I launch such a bid, it pops up what to do how to solve it?

A
Andrew0 14.01.22

temka12435435
which video card? what wine?

A
Andrew0 14.01.22

Directx 12 VS Directx 11 - Assassin's Creed Unity

I
Inkognitik 14.01.22

Guys, such a problem: I'm replaying the witcher (I confess, I play a pirate), I've already played 100 hours (I've moved far along the plot + I'm doing all the witcher orders and additional tasks), everything was fine, but yesterday the game simply refused to start. It didn't give any errors. The process just hangs for 3 seconds and is cut down. First of all, I sinned on the firewood of the vidyahi, which I installed yesterday through the geforce experience. Downloaded separately from the site, reinstalled, but the problem remained. Checked for viruses, cleaned of any debris - nothing has changed. Reinstalled the game - didn't help. I'm confused. Maybe someone came across?

I
Inkognitik 14.01.22

Malice
No, 7.

I
Inkognitik 14.01.22

Malice
Found in the folder with the game crash files that are created after each attempt to start the game. I can, for example, throw off the last 2. They don’t tell me anything, but maybe they will give you a hint)
http://www.fayloobmennik.net/5390709
http://www.fayloobmennik.net/5390703