3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yariko.v 16.11.19 10:27 pm

Which is better - the remake or the original? (Resident Evil 2)

Which game is preferable?

I chose the original. Due to several reasons.

Firstly it is great not very new GF9800 card. The second is the same game with the same interesting plot and characters. Thirdly and more importantly, you do not want to upgrade to DX11+.
46 Comments
Sort by:
U
Umbasus 16.11.19

In the remake good picture and sound, everything else is worse than the original.

macsim702
From drobaša head is pounding with a 100% chance if you come close. Of the desert with anyone, but feel sorry for cartridges.

F
FOX_Skaynet 16.11.19

well, you compare , THAT LUDICHE ,,,you do not equal the year,well, I like both, just FROM the heart BUT the QUALITY UCHITOVAYA YEAR COURSE 2019

F
FOX_Skaynet 16.11.19

you would compare what ludshe VAZ 21 07 Lada VESTA

76878jhkj 16.11.19

My comp said that he is weak and does not know

A
Anton Radikalushkin 16.11.19

References from the previous parts of 0.1%.
Notes revealing the lore and playing on the atmosphere less.
Characters worse than the original, which is very ruining the atmosphere.
Trimmed location, even the laboratory is specifically decreased in size.
Trimmed the monsters, which again tied the game with other parts of the series.
Non-Canon story, which is now impossible to use while playing in other parts of the game.
Cropped and more monotonous the story in the script.

The failure of failures however. But overall the toy is cool!

But how many blunders.... particularly the transformation of small town into a metropolis, the entire series plot line to the left. Now we can play the remake as a separate game, but not associated with other parts, great!

M
Maks Yakushko 16.11.19

if a dispute started which is better the original or the remake means remake failed)

K
Kovboy belomor 16.11.19

Original ,cool cut scenes, we know where it came from Mr. X. it is Possible to flatten the head. Anton Radiculously right 100%.

b
borismoiseevrmx 16.11.19

Soul by far better than the original, lots of notes, immersing into the game world, the soundtrack almost every location your. Yet it seemed to me that in the original when playing as Leon and Claire more differences than in the remake. The body (but) of course we remake

b
bcyenjhf 16.11.19

Original for nostalgia. A remake for the eyes.

e
el cucuy 16.11.19

yariko.v
To play the original in 2019 nonsense or you're a bum or a head disorder

y
yariko.v 16.11.19

el cucuy
Not nonsense. On the contrary to run updates iron for one game - this is nonsense. In addition, the developers did not support DirectX10. And the original PS1 I was perfectly fine! Well, what is not a reason to plunge into the perfect world of RE2?

e
el cucuy 16.11.19

yariko.v
Well, you vaschee

_
_Ray_ 30.07.20

Passed three times. Leon - both Claire and scenario - 1 scenario.
A small digression, but it is the opinion of a very affected.
Long did not dare to start because of the weak laptop. But in 2к20-m curiosity got all the top. Sat down to play with her younger sister, told her everything - about the ENT and other quirks.))
So far was the first time I caught myself thinking. Exactly the way I imagined the game as a kid! Graphics even on low it is quite watchable. Characters, zombies, monsters - all done with a soul!
So it was until the second scenario is for Leon...
Even the little sister 13 noticed how carelessly he recreated!
Artificially complicated, there is a sense that the events of the first scenario have an influence on the second, at the time, as in the original, had it all.
Paint for a long time all the differences, but I assure you. Those who pass now original after the remake, be sure to notice how the original is superior to the new. (the graphics and gameplay don't count.)
Now there is a fear, as if the third part have not done the same carelessly and in haste....
For example: if you eliminate the variability of action and make the game totally linear path...

K
Kokoprime1991 30.07.20

_Ray_
There is a pancake in fact the whole variation to TICK\FIGHT -_- . If you even look at the originals, the 3rd part was alturna 2. Because it does not say the HS one, Yes at the end of the crank to the trivial give to run all the variability there you will meet Nig... IRS got it all. The only novelty is the fact that run on the site, and on the streets, I shouted with the fact that we in the area have a stupid pick for a pancake. + in the remake showed us a moment with a infected Jill(well its glitches), but this was not in the original.
In short, too early to judge how to play the game. When this will come there and see. I think a variation of this is to find mentah. Slows down the game and give the opportunity to choose. Well, something like that+ in the 3rd part of Jill learned how to Dodge attacks, let's see how this is implemented, because in the 2nd and sometimes infuriated to catch the timings.

_
_Ray_ 30.07.20

Kokoprime1991
Kokoprime1991 wrote:
In short, too early to judge how to play the game. When this will come there and see. I think a variation of this is to find mentah.
I agree, too early to judge, but it is better in advance, expectations are not high to do, considering how controversial came the second part.

PS. Not thought so fast someone will comment) happy New year))
Kokoprime1991 wrote:
There is a pancake in fact the whole variation to TICK\FIGHT -_- . If you even look at the originals, the 3rd part was alturna
I agree with you. I would like to remake this point, tweaked and made more meaningful.

I
Imperius Rex 30.07.20

why remake classic and version 2 of the date on the PC the same

R
Real Slim Shady 30.07.20

Not played the original) but in this remake) I like it

L
Lech GGG 17.12.20

I think that both versions of the game deserve respect, it is worth playing in order in the whole series)

K
Kokoprime1991 17.12.20

Of course, the original, because then there would be no remake ^ _ ^

O
Oleg Nikitin9111685 17.12.20

1999 original rules
in 2019 remake rules