3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
coinkin 14.01.22 11:51 pm

The best control method for GTA games (Grand Theft Auto 5)

GangstaMan0
Passed gta5 on a box, there were no problems with the sight (auto-aim lol), well, except when you drive a wheelbarrow and you have to shoot. :D
79 Comments
Sort by:
N
Naughty_Kamikaze 14.01.22

Even my helicopter does not go. I am crooked.

A
Alex Coachman 14.01.22

Box gamepad. Because of his triggers.

L
Le0_o 14.01.22

Joy of boxing

R
Reddington1371 14.01.22

Of course, the keyboard mouse, it’s even better, especially in shooters, you can choose where to shoot, for example in the head) and it’s very hard on the joe if it’s auto-aim, but you get stupid with it and then you won’t be able to play the mouse))) as mentioned above, joy for racing and fighting games, mouse shooters and strategies, well, RPG still))

O
Olmer159 14.01.22

Keyboard Mouse!!! on the current joe, the sims even play races, no matter how much I don’t want to fart on the couch with a gamepad in GTA 4 PC, I tried it was hard, it was uncomfortable on the joe. in general, keyboard mouse only mouse is just like a continuation of the hand in shooters especially.

F
FX Baikal 14.01.22

I remember once I went to a friend to play on the curling iron in CoD. This is some kind of horror, joysticks are clearly not for me

I
IrZzZaN 14.01.22

Well, I think it all comes down to habit. I personally never played boxing in GTA 5 before the release, but I’ll say more, except for football, there’s nothing to play on boxing, and at first it was very difficult to get used to controlling the joystick, but when I got used to it, I realized all the charm of playing on joe. Well, of course, there are pluses and minuses in the joystick and in the clave, but honestly on the joystick it is much more pleasant for me personally.

w
warp 37 14.01.22

The gamepad is better for all games except first person shooters.

k
killmanor 14.01.22

GTA has always been designed for full gamepad support since it was released primarily on consoles, so in this game there is no difference what to play on, but it’s somehow more pleasant on a gamepad

P
Porter04 14.01.22

GTA is a game completely under the pad. Smooth control of gas and brake, steering wheel - as in life, helicopter / plane again. And in general, the keyboard is only for strategies - I say this as a person who lost on the PC for 15 years and sat down only three years ago. For me, in games of this kind, the closest approximation to realism is interesting, but the keyboard is not interesting.

t
theme11471 14.01.22

I don’t know which is more convenient, but the mouse is faster and more accurate. So if you want a nagibalov - use a mouse. If you want convenience - choose what is more convenient for you.

w
waste and lolo 14.01.22

I used to also think that the keyboard mouse is more convenient, then when I bought myself an x360, I tried to play first in RDR and now in GTA 5 - IMHO the control is perfect, you just need to adapt a little, for me it’s even more convenient than the keyboard mouse ...

P
Porter04 14.01.22

theme11471
Yes, not convenience, but the pleasure of the game. Well, if you want to cheat, then mice are sold for a box and a curling iron.

D
Duality45 14.01.22

If you just want to play, then the joystick is enough with your head, for the benefit there is help in aiming. And if, like any schoolchildren, the statistics of accuracy and hits in the head are important, then, of course, you need a keyboard and a mouse. True, with her the game becomes already painfully simple.

D
DexterUfa 14.01.22

I'll try it on an xbox one controller.

I
Ilya233 14.01.22

Keyboard + mouse
Everything.

A
ABANDONED_ACCOUNT 14.01.22

Shooters (and games in general where you need to aim accurately) on the gamepad are the height of idiocy. It's wildly inconvenient. It's a matter of habit, but even the most avid gamepad lover will not be able to aim more accurately and faster than the average mouse user.

P
PRIVA 14.01.22

sorry deleted my topic! well, I’m already used to it (
I’ve been playing for a year already as a joystick from x box 360 black wired regular and mouse riser imerator 2012! and I can walk with the stick and shoot with the mouse and it’s normal for me)) and honestly I’ll say well, it’s better to use joysticks in all modern games! there were tests in diving light, so there I overtook everything just because I play with a joystick! well, just shoot with the mouse)

g
gtaman 14.01.22

FucQ
In the case of GTA 4 on PC, shooting on the move from a car is generally some kind of cheating.
I finally got to the passage and also noted this. Although the game is basically easy, reached the opening of Algonquin, so far all the gunfights seemed like some kind of beating babies, the enemies seem defenseless. But I do not think that compensating for simplicity with inconvenient controls is a good thing.

s
something-of-elevator 14.01.22

There is a gamepad for the computer, but it lies on the far shelf) I never got used to playing with it.
Keyboard and mouse for sure.