3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
coinkin 14.01.22 11:51 pm

The best control method for GTA games (Grand Theft Auto 5)

GangstaMan0
Passed gta5 on a box, there were no problems with the sight (auto-aim lol), well, except when you drive a wheelbarrow and you have to shoot. :D
79 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gleb Dolmatov 14.01.22

Maklline66
for example in mafia2 there is a similar feature when playing with a gamepad

s
sti11man 14.01.22

This is what happens to people who play the keyboard. The advantages of the gamepad were discussed ten years ago, no joke. Just imagine how many games you've played with the functionality of the keyboard cut down. And this applies not only to cars, any movement at least.

P
Palmont 14.01.22

Maklline66
That put me on the graphics, but the control of the car on the PS4... it's divine. Auto perfectly responded to the pull of the trigger. You push it a little when the car is on a hill, and now it slides down under its own weight. I don’t know if this is being implemented on the PC version, but it’s just such a trifle that has stuck with me on the PS4, like the fact that the car can be driven at a constant speed, without constant acceleration.
But it was not convenient to shoot, let's see how it will be tomorrow.
In 3, VC, SA, LCS, VCS on PS2, it was possible to smoothly overclock the car on the gamepad, only few people played it.

g
gtaman 14.01.22

sti11man
What's the use of this smooth acceleration? You can also carefully accelerate on the keyboard, but why?

G
Gleb Dolmatov 14.01.22

GTAman
and how to smoothly accelerate on the keyboard, if not a secret? there, after all, either immediately the pedal to the floor, or jerkily click, gradually increasing the frequency of pressing the key responsible for the gas

s
sti11man 14.01.22

GTAman
Carefully how is it? Often pressing a button? Well, perversion. What for?

"driving a car on a ps4... it's divine"
"but that's just such a little thing that's ingrained in me"

That's why. The player has more control and freedom to manage, which makes his gaming experience more complete. As a result, he gets more pleasure from the game.

G
Grand Theft Aero 14.01.22

Palmont
There were no triggers on the PS2, what are you talking about? And even if you play on the box, then the triggers do not support these games, they use them stupidly like buttons.

A
Alex Coachman 14.01.22

GTAman
When a powerful car is very stupid when it starts with grinding every time. And sometimes, especially on a non-solid surface, precious time is lost during this grinding. Personally, it annoys me and I use a smooth start and a smooth turn, so for me in GTA 5 and racing, only a gamepad is acceptable. True, the game on PS3 was not much different from Claudia. There chickens are disgusting. Smooth throttle and maintaining speed is almost impossible, too short stroke. Finally I will play on a PC with a gamepad from boxing 360.

g
gtaman 14.01.22

Gleb Dolmatov
and how to smoothly accelerate on the keyboard, if not a secret?
sti11man
Often pressing a button?
Rather, rarely. Pressed - released, you go by inertia, pressed again, etc. It cannot be said that it is downright smooth, just slowly. Anyway, I never had problems with a neat start.

Alex Coachman
When a powerful car is very stupid when it starts with grinding every time.
I know this in the Four. Looks weird, but doesn't bother me. The main thing is that the car's handling should be normal, and not like the Super GT in GTA: SA.

Personally, it annoys me and I use a smooth start and a smooth turn, so for me in GTA 5 and racing, only a gamepad is acceptable.
Yes, racing is easy.

G
Gleb Dolmatov 14.01.22

Does GTAman bother
you? in the same place, stop signals are simaphores like a Christmas tree garland.

g
gtaman 14.01.22

Gleb Dolmatov
Yes, the streets of GTA are somehow not very adapted to the observance of the rules on them :)

G
Gleb Dolmatov 14.01.22

GTAman knows who
knows. I wheeled through half of liberty city with a gamepad without breaking the rules at all. even those who missed on the right and changed lanes in a timely manner before turning

P
Palmont 14.01.22

Grand Theft Aero
There were no triggers on PS2, what are you talking about? And even if you play on the box, then the triggers do not support these games, they use them stupidly like buttons.
And what about chickens? The buttons are sensitive to pressing, did not try weakly - to press the gas button harder? Works in all games, in Gran Turismo 4 the accuracy of throttle regulation in this way was +-5% on my pad. I will say more, the one who presses the pedal to the floor, slips or slows down, such a player will never give up a license for gold. Has this feature been removed from later generations of consoles?

S
SoulAssassinS 14.01.22

I’m thinking of buying a pad from Xbox One for GTA because the 360th one has already outlived its usefulness and my sticks are loose there and the dead zone is very large, but in the store I held a new pad and how comfortable it is and how smooth everything is)))
But of course shooting with a mouse it is better.

A
Alex Coachman 14.01.22

SoulAssassinS
They say the PS4 pad is much better. And GTA 5 on PC supports it.

G
Gauguin 14.01.22

Playing GTA on a keyboard with a mouse is pure perversion. This applies to all parts from the 3rd. A gamepad and only a gamepad, I already have it prepared for the PC version.

S
S-002...... GisvO 14.01.22

Definitely an Xbox 360 controller.

b
bestia 14.01.22

On the pad, it’s good to shoot only if a lot of targets attack you in a group, a gang of red circles on the map in some nook and cranny. There in the settings you need to cut the full scope. But it’s a pity that it’s impossible to bring it to the head like in the four, they seem to have removed it.
Who has fps below 30, it's good to use it

P
Paulo Kash 14.01.22

what I never understand is people playing on a PC with a gamepad ... You can immediately recognize such an inferior)) it is possible to control a helicopter / plane from sticks more conveniently, but damn auto-aim, how can a self-respecting person use this ... this it’s flawed, where is the challenge, maybe then just watch a movie, they say in GTA 6 there will be auto-driving at all)))