3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
coinkin 14.01.22 11:51 pm

The best control method for GTA games (Grand Theft Auto 5)

GangstaMan0
Passed gta5 on a box, there were no problems with the sight (auto-aim lol), well, except when you drive a wheelbarrow and you have to shoot. :D
79 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aligator182 14.01.22

In GTA, I will most likely be with keyboard and mouse, although there is a gamepad from 360 Xbox'a.
roverman Consolers
use auto-aim. And so, yes, the gameplay is not for shooters, it is for games from Tell Tale, fighting games, batmen and of course for assassin's creed, now I have no idea how to play assassin's creed without a gamepad.

B
Barmaleyushka 14.01.22

Considering the fact that all more or less popular games are tailored for the gamepad. That choice is obvious.
Recall the circular interface in Mass Effect. Which is inconvenient and not logical when using keyboard + mouse. GTA5 has the same weapon selection interface that was developed for gamepads.
It's the same in shooters, what the hell difference does it make to crush bots? There is no need for a lightning-fast reaction. I always go through all sorts of Call of duty-like games with a gamepad, even at a high level of difficulty there are no problems. Bots are dumb and disorganized in ALL modern games. Keyboard + mouse is needed only for online battles, where auto-aim only interferes.

roverman
I also bought a gamepad a long time ago, especially for Devil May Cry 4, because I realized, after checking out the demo, playing slashers on the keyboard is stupid. Since then, I've been playing all the games on it, if they have gamepad support. There are no problems with jesters at all, because the auto-aim. At the same time, I never had consoles, only PC.

Aleksey201214 The
average player doesn't need to aim in a fraction of a second. Remember the last time bots were a problem in shooters? Another thing is multiplayer shooters, where it is important - who is faster than that and the bender folder. For everything else, there is a gamepad, under which all modern games are developed.

N
N69 14.01.22

Of course, you can and should play only on a gamepad. Keyboard-Mouse has always been a working tool and is almost not intended for games (well, except for the genres originally created for them). Yes, remember. Everyone in the 90s played claveonly shooters with auto-aim.
In GTA IV, the clave was just a disgusting sensation from motor transport. Here I think everything will be the same. There are no analog buttons on the clave, you won’t get those smooth gas / brakes. And where do you get a smooth camera in a game with a mouse!.
About aiming. Problems with this were only in GTA 4, but there it was enough to press the left trigger more gently (the manual sight turned on). At 5 the whole system was finished!

B
BAHAHDP 14.01.22

I will play N69 on the gamepad as in part
4. In part 4, you can simply turn off auto-aim =

C
CRANBERRIE 14.01.22

In GTA I will play with the keyboard and mouse, and then I can get a gamepad and ride on the couch not go through missions, relax

R
RiZ444 14.01.22

Of course, I’ll use a gamepad, it’s more convenient to aim on it, shoot, look around, control the car. Keyboard only for work, such as paint or office, I don’t understand how you can play games with them. In general, this also applies to the PC as a whole. It is needed only for work, such as documentation in a notebook or drawings in paint, but not for games. For games, there are consoles with a convenient gamepad.

s
sti11man 14.01.22

Does someone else perceive the keyboard mouse as a game pad? Crazy.

m
meagarry 14.01.22

shoot and run - just the keyboard. Ride - gamepad from the box.
Playing shooters with a gamepad is nonsense.

H
Harolmoont 14.01.22

joystick, because you can slowly accelerate)

M
Mel Shlemming 14.01.22

Shoot, ride - on the keyboard.
Fly on airplanes / helicopters - on the joystick.

i
iKapusha 14.01.22

and in a strip club, throwing money to strippers is better than keyboard mice or joy?

C
CRANBERRIE 14.01.22

Captain Koshkotyan
In sports simulators, you can only play with a gamepad, the keyboard and mouse are definitely in the span, and in the rest it is always more convenient to play with the keyboard and mouse, you feel the movements of the character more.

Z
ZaKTomSK 14.01.22

It is still more convenient to play games from a third person with a gamepad (but not to shoot). Because it is possible to regulate the speed of running / walking and smoothness of vision with mushrooms

C
Caliscan 14.01.22

3 years ago I played everything on the keyboard. [REDACTED] gamepads. then I took a gamepad from a friend for a month and got used to it. I bought myself and play everything only on it. I get the mouse only in battle 4 to run around, I always play from the couch. wireless keyboard. care about accuracy and concentration. [REDACTED] I'm not interested in comparing with schoolchildren, the main thing is convenience

g
gogi101 14.01.22

Only keyboard and mouse, no gamepads..........

C
Capellimestari 14.01.22

There is a gamepad, I use it where there are large spaces and I have to hold W for more than one minute, as well as where the dynamics are of a short duration: Splinter Cell, Far Cry. There are games where you can adjust the speed of movement, the intensity of the fire and, say, the position of the throttle - analog switches work very interesting there. There are those where you can break the keyboard: Mortik, The Witcher 2 (for a long time soared with combat), sports simulators, shitty ports. Otherwise, the pros end.

I tried GTA-4 both on the keyboard and on the GPU, but, to my surprise, the latter was somehow badly pre-configured, so I played it on the keyboard, which I never regretted. Moreover, some functions on the keyboard were even more convenient and more logically located, which surprised me again.

With the five, everything is clear: it is expected to have a combined control with interception, that is, without unnecessary settings, it picks up both the keyboard and the GPU at the touch of a button. In skirmishes - current mice: I didn’t learn how to GP, no matter how much I play; in rides and walks - it's more interesting on analog triggers and boobs. Pure pleasure - guaranteed.

p
pecabir 14.01.22

infuriates hammering the run button on the geypad. what kind of damage do you have to be to think of doing a sprint with multiple button presses? the benefit of the turbo function is on the pad, and so it's just pure game

M
Maklline66 14.01.22

That put me on the graphics, but the control of the car on the PS4... it's divine. Auto perfectly responded to the pull of the trigger. You push it a little when the car is on a hill, and now it slides down under its own weight. I don’t know if this is being implemented on the PC version, but it’s just such a trifle that has stuck with me on the PS4, like the fact that the car can be driven at a constant speed, without constant acceleration.
But it was not convenient to shoot, let's see how it will be tomorrow.

G
Gleb Dolmatov 14.01.22

Maklline66
PC, as it were, supports gamepads. in the fourth part, it was also possible to smoothly ride the triggers without pedaling to the floor

M
Maklline66 14.01.22

Captain Koshkotyan
Except for fighting games, no, I haven't played. Although I have a gamepad (+ gta5 supports the pad from the curling iron), but I often play the keyboard, and did not know about such a feature in part 4