3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dreamer46 15.01.22 12:07 am

Free Fall Mission (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Walkthrough of the mission in the Wiki

section The game crashes on the mission Martin Madrazo (pirate)
In general, the game on the mission constantly crashes when you need to shoot down a plane with a sniper rifle and then pick up files from it, it crashes at the very end when they already write that the mission has been completed and switch to Franklin and at this moment the game constantly crashes .... who faced? how they solved the problem, maybe not in this place, but in general in a similar situation?
79 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fedya Baramykin 15.01.22

Guys who know what to do crawls on Martin Madraso mission I knock the plane to a truck and when it switches to Niger flies! Help please

N
Number_Town 15.01.22

Mark Ionov
entered the social club from his face, dragged the save, passed) It worked 15 times. Now we fly again when we go to Los Santos after the desert) When it switches to the bridge. I think 15 times will pass.

P
PADREx 15.01.22

Fedya Baramykin
Himself, who would help)

F
Fedya Baramykin 15.01.22

PADREx
is the same garbage?

P
PADREx 15.01.22

Fedya Baramykin
Yes. And such bullshit for many

D
DIAVOL-VLAD 15.01.22

They say on the second update and 3 tablets are passed ... who tried it !?

p
praefectAAM 15.01.22

MISSION "FREE FALL"!!! I do not know what exactly helped to skip this bug! :) Trevor went for the task (I skipped all the "cartoons" with a space); Michael - got to the cannon by taxi, shot down the plane; Trevor - as soon as control was transferred to him, he pressed R (everything turns gray and so on until the plane crashes), AND HERE IS THE MOST INTERESTING HERE: we are chasing the plane, flying over the bus and about the MIRACLE: CYCLISTS GO IN FRONT OF ME (before that I tried 7-8 times there was no way to pass them), drove up to the plane, killed everyone (MOOT MISSED)! threw it at Michael, as soon as the message "destroy the truck" appeared - destroyed, Trevor called - pressed backspace (i.e. dropped the call), a new point appeared, drove on its own and missed the last cartoon too !!! "TASK COMPLETE", "NEXT" and I was calmly thrown to Franklin !!! Hope it helps you too!!! Good luck!!!

P
PADREx 15.01.22

Found a solution for myself! In free fall and in the following missions. I played in first person and there were no crashes

s
shaman.rus 15.01.22

In the "Free Fall" mission, don't blow up the cannon van, shoot it or drown it. I drowned, there was no flight. I also tried it in first person, but it didn't work.

o
origamikiller 15.01.22

PADREx
shaman.rus
Thanks guys! I don't know what exactly helped, but it worked immediately. Turned on the first person and the van blew up from the canister.
The mattress is finally done

D
Dako7 15.01.22

Passed "Free fall" the first time, did like shaman.rus there is a lake below, drown the van there and that's it, the view from the first did not include. Let's have a little more, we'll go through together for sure.

A
Andrey Dennik 15.01.22

Guys, if anyone passed mission 44. Derailed / Derailed, discard the saves, otherwise I hang on this mission when I switch to Michael !!!

L
Lazybones Free 15.01.22

crashes on a free fall mission at the end, when trevor stole madrasso's wife, and on switching the character, a crash, how to fix it?

k
knoxville131 15.01.22

During the "Free Fall" mission, the game freezes and crashes when the player switches to Franklin. How to decide?

I
Ilya233 15.01.22

So far, it seems. We need to wait for a new version of the tablet ... And hope that it will fix it.

k
knoxville131 15.01.22

Ilya233
In general, there is one way to save after this mission download. But I don't want to play with someone else's save where everything is different.

I
Ilya233 15.01.22

knoxville131
Isn't this mission 35 by any chance?

k
knoxville131 15.01.22

Ilya233
Although it seems not 35

R
Rorschach1986 15.01.22

knoxville131
agree to save