3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dreamer46 15.01.22 12:07 am

Free Fall Mission (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Walkthrough of the mission in the Wiki

section The game crashes on the mission Martin Madrazo (pirate)
In general, the game on the mission constantly crashes when you need to shoot down a plane with a sniper rifle and then pick up files from it, it crashes at the very end when they already write that the mission has been completed and switch to Franklin and at this moment the game constantly crashes .... who faced? how they solved the problem, maybe not in this place, but in general in a similar situation?
79 Comments
Sort by:
v
vladik865 15.01.22

Arno_Dorrian
Specify the version of the game (license or pirtak). Judging by the problem, I think that it was a pirate, there was such a bug on a pirate, I took a license and everything works fine.

A
Arno_Dorrian 15.01.22

vladik865
my account was stolen now I'm content with a pirate.

D
Dima Pechugin 15.01.22

Before the flight, die 3 times and skip the mission, complete the mission in first person windowed mode, download the save game

Do not use explosives or projectiles in the mission at all!

D
DantePVLsity 15.01.22

frameless windowed mode and resolution 2 points less I've been playing without crashes for the 3rd day (2nd update, crack version 4)

K
Kiliman Jaro 15.01.22

I went far in the van, and stupidly went down the mountains, rolled over, went crazy, landed, then doused the van with gasoline (just in case from the first person), set it on fire with a shot, watched the beauty of the explosion .. the mission never flew out.
ps pirate, crack 1st, update 2nd, (but gta5.exe from the first crack or update, but the date has to be changed to April 15-18)

A
Alexeynn 15.01.22

Tried all of the above. Helped by drowning the van in the lake nearby)

K
KirillLucky 15.01.22

The problem with this mission begins at the very end, when Michael and Trevor get into the jeep, writes that it has been completed, it starts switching to Franklin and the game crashes.
Tried everything that was written: Turned off autosave and drowned the van in the lake; I tried playing in a window and it still crashes.
How to complete this mission?
Thank you in advance

s
supergerakl 15.01.22

fail it several times, then a button to skip the mission should appear

K
KirillLucky 15.01.22

supergerakl
They write that it doesn't work, like in a Blitz game mission
But I'll try

Solved the problem for a pirate like this:
1) Go to the game folder, PKC click on Launcher.exe - properties - security - Allow full access
2) We go into the game, we play the mission, we destroy the van with a sniper rifle by shooting at the engine, we go to meet Trevor and voila! The mission is completed and there is a switch to Franklin without crashes

Who helped put +

Crashes in each mission after "Free Fall"
The game began to crash in missions every time you switch to another character

I
Ilya233 15.01.22

Do not use the slot with thrown weapons.

D
D_T 15.01.22

Guys, just turn off the item in the graphics settings where it says to pause the game when minimizing something like that, and when it says the mission is completed, minimize the game, wait a bit and go again, voila, it's ready. Well, at least it helped me. And I also went through it in windowed mode without frames, so this is also better to take into account.

w
wadim.shumeiko 15.01.22

praefectAAM
In your way passed

H
Haze-_- 15.01.22

praefectAAM
I went through everything as I wrote, I also saw cyclists, but again I threw it out :(

E
Edvins 15.01.22

After the downed plane and theft of the case with the files, you need to destroy the van. Poured it with gasoline from a canister, made a gasoline track, shot at it and set it on fire, but at least henna to the van. He shot at him with everything possible - zero. What a disgrace? How to be?

I
Ilya233 15.01.22

A bug, most likely... Although. Did you accidentally turn on the GOD Mod for transport?

v
viktorvvv555 15.01.22

Explosives blow up or a grenade-100% effect. I never set fire to gasoline, only explosives

[
[MayzeP_CTaLiHa] 15.01.22

Drown the van, don't blow it up

p
phantom2017 15.01.22

In general, the van can be blown up in all ways with the help of explosives gasoline grenade grenades try different ways that you have if it does not help then this is a bug restart the game

a
alexxxxxxxxxxx1 15.01.22

try in windowed mode, it worked for me)