3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pomidorok 15.01.22 12:16 am

(Spoilers) Episode 3 plot discussion (Life is Strange)

What do you think? Who will chase the main characters in episode 3. The trailer clearly shows that someone is chasing them

95 Comments
Sort by:
M
Malko 15.01.22

I'll bet three Chloes on Nathan and his buddies/the janitor

a
ardent2012 15.01.22

We'll see when it comes out

S
Sidorovich12 15.01.22

aryiy2012
Golden words. And then what's the point of sitting guessing then?

a
ardent2012 15.01.22

Sidorovich12
There is nothing to guess at all, for example, from the trailer for the second episode I thought that they would let Chloe play, I don’t know why, but no one except the developers knows what will happen in the game

S
Sidorovich12 15.01.22

aryy2012
Well, in fact, it is so in all games that people know as little as possible about the game before its release. It spoils the impression, and it becomes not very interesting to pass.

K
Kostya Volkov 15.01.22

guard!

S
StaticSaysMyNamE 15.01.22

Are you not okay? It's better to wait 2 days and see for yourself

j
jane334 15.01.22

this is understandable. I bet on David Madsen. or there is also the option of Neuton Prescot.

v
vlastilin02 15.01.22

In short, the game went on the movie "butterfly effect" and besides, all of our choices are cancelled. In my opinion, about the elections, the developers simply cheated so as not to make the 4th episode of our elections. It seems to me that the ending will be the same as in the movie "Butterfly Effect".

a
ardent2012 15.01.22

vlastilin02
I didn't expect the game to go like this, but how can you know whether the developers are free or not, because nothing is known about the 4th episode, but if the elections do not affect anything, then it will suck

w
wolf1022 15.01.22

I completely disagree about the annulment of all elections. Firstly, it is unlikely that Max will remain in this reality, and perhaps in the future we will have to choose a reality. Secondly, I doubt that we were just given the choice to save the dog or throw it under the road. And thirdly, after the second episode, I want to believe in the best, and that the developers will not step on the same rake (rather peaks) as Telltale.

S

vlastilin02
aryy2012
I think that this is a temporary displacement and Max will return to ordinary reality, because, IMHO, she will look for a way out of it, since such a reality, despite all its charms, is ten times worse for quite obvious reasons... .so I see no reason to worry about the annulment of decisions
PS And about the kiss, everyone somehow got scared in vain, which should have been proven, after all, I was right about that :D

w
wolf1022 15.01.22

StaticSaysMyNamE She is
worse only by one fact, and it is not known whether Chloe's friend has disappeared and many other facts. But most likely, as Max will not change the time, something will still go wrong. Have you ever watched The Butterfly Effect?

S

wolf1022
There is a slight hint that things have gotten much worse: perhaps you noticed countless dead birds in normal reality, when in another reality, instead of birds, there were dead whales washed ashore, so to speak, a hint that in this reality a complete massacre is going on and Arcadia is unlikely to get off with a "normal" tornado ... so for sure these consequences will need to be neutralized (namely, leave this reality) in the course of the 4th episode ... I will not talk about the "Butterfly Effect", since I watched it for a long time and already forgot some key points

w
wolf1022 15.01.22

StaticSaysMyNamE
The main thing to remember about the movie is that everything gets worse ;). And, unfortunately, I missed the moment with the whales, got distracted by something, but revised it and yes, it really is getting worse.

S

wolf1022
Well, yes, by the end of the game it will really be a total ass) And that's why I want to go through, and in some small places even replay, this game, in general, so far such a pretension in the game and the plot certainly pleases me, but I want to go back to normal reality :D

k
kuzia 15.01.22

The episode is very cool, I already wanted to revise the butterfly effect. Yes, and in general I’m thinking of replaying it again. And, and the question is, in order to save Lisa, you need to water it once in two episodes?

k
kuzia 15.01.22

Spoiler
Probably in the next episodes we will correct what we have done

K
Kuzko 15.01.22

It's just a masterpiece I can't call it otherwise
looking forward to episode 4, the denouement is not shit

K
Kuzko 15.01.22

Guys NEWS!!! Red folders are collected by Mr. Jefferson rummaged through the files of the 3rd episode and found a deleted video there it is depicted