3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pomidorok 15.01.22 12:16 am

(Spoilers) Episode 3 plot discussion (Life is Strange)

What do you think? Who will chase the main characters in episode 3. The trailer clearly shows that someone is chasing them

95 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kuzko 15.01.22

you can find it here steamappscommonLife Is StrangeLifeIsStrangeGame

K
Kuzko 15.01.22

BuildPCConsoleDLCEpisode03LifeIsStrangeGame

K
Kuzko 15.01.22

ContentPackagesDLCEpisode03Movies is called BIK_E3_9A_DarkRoom
soon I will upload messages to YouTube
P:S pieces by piece since everything did not fit into 1

D
Dias Daulbaev 15.01.22

kuzia
I got goosebumps after your screen. Kate should have jumped off PPC.

K
Kuzko 15.01.22

here is flooded

S
StaticSaysMyNamE 15.01.22

Kuzko
umm well, there is no face on the video...

K
Kuzko 15.01.22

StaticSaysMyNamE Take a closer look
at the clothes and yes, youtube has changed the color palette a lot, so look better at the original in the folder that I indicated, it really shows that Jefferson's clothes

S

Kuzko
I'm too lazy to break the original files, so I'll take your word for it, it seems like you know what you're talking about....but it somehow clarifies little, to be honest...and in general, why they added this video fragment, if it has not been used anywhere? Alternative ending?.... although dick knows, then it will be clearer... it's just that somehow it doesn't fit Jefferson why the hell are these folders (of course, while writing this, I had a couple of inadequate ideas, but still)
PS All- still intrigued me, damn it, but, alas, the video does not open (

S

kuzia
I don’t think that there is any deep meaning in those inscriptions on the wall, it’s just that the hater gave his point of view to everyone on display on the wall of the toilet ... who doesn’t do this ... however, this sentence from a linguistic point of view can be translated into - in different ways, for example: if there is some kind of hidden subtext, then it would be translated like, "Kate should have jumped", but if it was just the screams of a hater, then the translation would be "It would be better if Kate had jumped" ... the problem is , you’ll understand here which of these meanings is meant, but since I’m an optimist, and I’m too lazy to check this scene with a different ending of the 2nd episode, I’ll just say that it was written by haters, and there’s nothing hidden here, booga -ha-ha-ha

w
wolf1022 15.01.22

And I wonder what will be written on the locker if Kate jumped?

v
vlastilin02 15.01.22

wolf1022
Nothing

K
Kuzko 15.01.22

StaticSaysMyNamE
To open the video in the game files, you need to download this program http://rghost.net/8KvmTqDGf it is for opening, viewing and converting bik files to other formats.

a
adsafsdaf02311323 15.01.22

I'm almost sure that the video was left on purpose. The face is not visible there, it's called "Dark Room", the developers obviously wanted to be found. + there is untextured crap in his hands, any ideas what it is and why? it's some kind of bank.

K
Kuzko 15.01.22

InternetJustice
_

Y
Yuri Maslov 15.01.22

Twist turn at the end of episode 3

a
adsafsdaf02311323 15.01.22

Most likely, in the unused video, there is still a jar of medicines. At the end of the second episode, they are just there.

D
Dragonbors 15.01.22

First of all, I want to apologize for the caps. It's just that a lot of people don't see the spoiler warnings.
1. Seriously? Time travel with photos? Somewhere I have already seen it .... Oh yes, in the movie "The Butterfly Effect".
2. If it's not difficult, share your choices, decisions and thoughts about seasons 4 and 5. I would be very glad to know this.

A
Aletice 15.01.22

Dragonbors
From the very beginning it was clear that it was a "butterfly effect" :) And still, it turned out to be quite interesting.
I think Max will rewind in episode 4, because what kind of adventures are there without a true girlfriend. Yes, and my heart almost broke from the last few seconds of the episode :D But there, as the developers decide, of course.
I won't say anything about the fifth one. But I hope for a happy ending

E
Evilka 15.01.22

Can she ask Chloe what she wants more, to be disabled but with her father, or to be healthy but with the loss of her father?

U
UmiToko 15.01.22

My heart sank at the way I saw Chloe at the end, I would rather be healthy, but without a father, than the way she is. This is not life, but existence. And from the very beginning, I knew that games with the past would not end well. In addition, whales, and the words of Victoria, she is now friends with Max, in general, a complete pipets.