3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pomidorok 15.01.22 12:16 am

(Spoilers) Episode 3 plot discussion (Life is Strange)

What do you think? Who will chase the main characters in episode 3. The trailer clearly shows that someone is chasing them

95 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dragonbors 15.01.22

And in the end, with her games, over time, she created the tornado that she needs to stop. And the bottom line is that while she will stop the tornado with the help of her powers in the future, she will thereby cause a tornado in the past and receive the strength to stop the tornado in the future.

U
UmiToko 15.01.22

Dragonbors
Yes, you are a genius)) Who confused everything with just one word))

C
Caliscan 15.01.22

Extremely saddened by this outright theft of ideas from the Butterfly Effect. Well, that's why they put it all in there. I hope in episode 4 she will return everything as it was. If they continue to copy the butterfly, then I will be completely disappointed in the game. And it all started so well.

R
Reddington1371 15.01.22

By the way, I watered the flower for all 2 episodes and in the 3rd it died ... what should I do? after all, the statistics say that Lisa died this flower, two options died and did not die. So how do you save it? If they do not give the opportunity to water at the beginning of the 3rd episode

g
gerichvlad2 15.01.22

After passing I was speechless.

f
fomenich666 15.01.22

I threw the keys out the window, he didn’t find them and went by bus. And the finale of the episode shocked me ...
And if you don’t change the past? Just stand and wait until he finds the keys and leaves? It turns out that everything will remain as it was and the present will not change. The butterfly will not flap its wing)
Or is it intended and the game will not let you do anything?

a
adsafsdaf02311323 15.01.22

DANger BIG, this is not possible. It implies the heroine's terrible desire to change everything.

sherlock1371, watered once in two episodes (in the second episode), at the end of the 3rd episode the flower is alive.

i
idedmazai 15.01.22

Guys, how to return the English language? When downloading, I did not notice the inscription that the interface language is Russian, and it does not change in the game itself. I don't want to redownload the repack

b
bravointheua 15.01.22

Is Chloe going to be in a wheelchair anyway?

g
gerichvlad2 15.01.22

bravointheua
I think not.

R
Reddington1371 15.01.22

idedmazai
can eat in the text settings? type eng to rus

R
Reddington1371 15.01.22

InternetJustice
hmm...something is wrong...in all 2 episodes the flower was alive

o
ozon671games 15.01.22

sherlock1371
God bless you. Max, on the other hand, makes it quite clear at the beginning of episode 3 that the flower has died (if you watered it in both episodes 1 and 2). It's not even green anymore, it's brown. Literally, her phrase sounds like this: "Lisa, forgive me. I saved Kate, and drowned my own flower." Bottom line: the flower had to be watered 1 time, because. 1 episode = 1 day.

o
ozon671games 15.01.22

I have a theory here. And there are also some other interesting assumptions that I have not yet been able to link into a coherent picture. So I'll just leave them here, maybe someone will guess.
Spoiler1. Even before the passage of the 3rd episode, similar thoughts arose, but after they showed us little Chloe, I began to seriously think that Chloe is Rachel Amber. They are very similar both externally and in character. This conclusion can be drawn from the words of people familiar with Rachel and from the words of Chloe. We also see how Max is transformed. Maybe Rachel is not Chloe, but she is. Max becomes more unleashed and more like Chloe. In Rachel's clothes, everyone constantly mistakes Max for the missing girl at first.
2. Max said that Rachel (or someone incomprehensible) seemed to be trying to tell her something / show / warn her. Let's remember in what form this someone comes to us. Butterfly and deer. We can repeatedly observe the deer not only as a ghost, but also as a sign. He was drawn in the bathroom at the diner by the mirrors. There was also a deer figurine on the fireplace when we traveled back in time to save Chloe's father. It seems to me that this is not accidental. (You can see the figure) The sign that Max leaves on the fireplace is a butterfly.
3. Chloe also said: "Rachel is like a chameleon. She got along with everyone and found her own approach to everyone.
Now let's look at Max. She has the ability to rewind time, which she periodically uses (for me) to build relationships.
If we take into account points 1 and 2, then we can assume that Rachel also has the ability to travel in time, thanks to which she achieved such love from others. closer. But what if all these growing cataclysms are the consequences of how we change reality? And notice that the more changes we make, the more serious the cataclysms. Perhaps the tornado is what awaits us if Max does not stop interfering. That is what we are talking about want to warn.
5. 2 options are spinning in my head. Either Rachel is Chloe or Rachel is Max. As we remember, Chloe experienced the death of her father very hard, and then Max's betrayal when she left. Maybe something terrible happened (in case Chloe was left alone), this forced one of them to return to the past and help Chloe survive this period by becoming her friend and introducing herself as Rachel. Max, who returned from Seattle and discovered this horror. Or Chloe, who, as a result of the tragedy, gained abilities that Max acquires in one of the parallel realities, and Chloe, on the contrary, loses it, because she changed the past and what awakened them did not happen. Both versions have pros and cons. I didn’t begin to paint in full, because every time I try to write in detail and explain everything that happens, a discrepancy with the plot is revealed, new details are remembered, there is a different version of the possible development of events that led to such a result and everything has to be rewritten again -__- But I think the general idea can be understood. Rachel Amber is one of them .. I would be grateful for criticism, additions / clarifications or another option!
6. At the director's, we saw strange drawings and inscriptions on them. Unfortunately, I only remember one.
"Rachel in the Dark Room" And the words of the most missing "Something strange is happening." How did Max travel back in time? That's right, through photography. Maybe Rachel did something similar.

a

ozon671games, I advise you to watch this channel, if you are good with English, of course. There is a lot on this topic, including what you have already noticed. (Not advertising xD)
Spoilerhttp://www.youtube.com/user/GeekRemix

o
ozon671games 15.01.22

InternetJustice
Ehh, it's a pity my level of English leaves much to be desired. So I would love to see it!

a

ozon671games, there is specifically about your theory about Max-Rachel. A lot of facts really point to this.

Another interesting thing to note is this:

PS For Chloe's jeep in the game, there are two variations, one with graffiti inside, the other without. This may indicate that Max travels not only in time, but also in parallel realities. And they are quite noticeable alternate. In the first episode in the parking lot for the disabled - there are no drawings, already in the video, when Max and Chloe leave - they are.

S
Sidiuzz 15.01.22

bravointheua
Yes, it's according to the plot. Perhaps in episode 4, she will go when Chloe was given a car and save her, or in the present, and tell Chloe what would happen if she saved her father

B
Blade X 15.01.22

The ending of episode 3 was amazing!

D
Danka Dimitro 15.01.22

ozon671games
I really liked your theory
Spoiler that Rachel is most likely Max or Chloe. And even that would be a great plot twist... but as practice shows, the plot in modern games is a disaster and most likely Rach is lying strangled in a speedy pit. Murderer Mr. Jefferson, because he secretly loved her and found out that she slept with the drug addict from the trailer.