3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SlipKnot_58691 15.01.22 12:28 am

Dmitry Raskalov vs. Big Smoke: who is meaner? (Grand Theft Auto 4)

Who is meaner?
125 Comments
Sort by:
S
SlipKnot_58691 15.01.22

Who seems meaner to whom?

W
WWA aka Porsche3000 15.01.22

Both goats!!))

S
SlipKnot_58691 15.01.22

I agree, but who do you think is meaner and why?

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 15.01.22

Both goats !!)) That's right

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 15.01.22

And he was first executed from a Glock, then he started him with a Kalash herenarit, and then from a bazooka he fired once, I’m such a cruel one))) are you Raskolova?

A
Andrew Z 15.01.22

Smoke is a freak, too
. BIG SMOKE IS NOT A SCALE!!! HE DID NOT THINK TO USE THE SITUATION, but Raskalov - yes!

A
Andrew Z 15.01.22

SlipKnot 58691
Why BIG SMOKE??? He is not a scoundrel, he did not wisely take advantage of the situation!

A
Andrew Z 15.01.22

What the fuck difference does it make who I didn’t feel sorry for killing any of them
Sorry, but you soulless brute - not only do you know Dwayne only as a “Playboy friend”, you also killed a FRIEND because of the hut ...

A
Andrew Z 15.01.22

No I don't know daemon66699
LS this is Liberty City

At the end there is a pity for Kate or romance depending on the choice Uh-
huh, wow...

S
SlipKnot_58691 15.01.22

My only friends in GTA 4 for which I would break my mouth are Jacob (rasta), Roman, Pakki

A
Andrew Z 15.01.22

What's the difference it's just a game and in life I wouldn't do that
well, yes, we know such...

My only friends in GTA 4 for which I would break my mouth is Jacob (rasta), Roman, Pakki
Well, well, and Dwayne You do not like it! You're a racist?!

S
SlipKnot_58691 15.01.22

Yes, that’s not the point, it’s just that I didn’t carefully familiarize myself with him, and even more so, I said that I didn’t want to kill the duane, but accidentally flunked him, I had an autosave and I killed the playboy, especially since he pissed me off, I wanted to see if you kill the duane what will happen and what happens if you kill the player

W
WWA aka Porsche3000 15.01.22

-ANDREW-
Who do you think Jacob is?? He wrote that he would tear for Jacob! I killed Playboy! I don't know, Dmitry is probably more of a scoundrel!!

V
Valera-AS aka mAVeRick 15.01.22

-ANDREW-, +1

Dmitry Raskalov is meaner. First, he ordered to kill his boss, who trusted him, and then betrayed Niko. Smoke, on the other hand, was turned to money and drugs. He did not specifically kill CJ and Sweet. Don't you remember his intentions? He just wanted to save money and go to live in Vice City, build his life, his family.
Conclusion:
Dmitry is a decent brute, he deliberately betrayed all those who trusted him.
Big Smoke is just a weak-willed man.
PS My best friends in GTA IV are Roman Bellic, Baby Jacob, Brucie Kibbutz, Dwayne and Packy McReary

A
Anna V. 15.01.22

Raskalov is meaner than Big Smoke

k
klamin 15.01.22

Dimon

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 15.01.22

BOTH freaks!

G
GTA FANanaT 15.01.22

Fuck both!

2101 15.01.22

Both goats

K
KroSSSovock 15.01.22

Of course Dmitry Raskalov. Look at the three posts above and you will understand.