3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SlipKnot_58691 15.01.22 12:28 am

Dmitry Raskalov vs. Big Smoke: who is meaner? (Grand Theft Auto 4)

Who is meaner?
125 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guardian. 15.01.22

AnDrop
"Smoke is a traitor, and Raskalov only worked for a Bulgarian, so Smoke is more mean."
I beg to differ. Raskalov betrayed his best friend, betrayed everyone who had ever dealt with him, remember Pegorino.

Y
Your Majesty 15.01.22

Dimitri made a worse and meaner twist, used harsher methods than Smoke. And what did this zhyrtres do to Karl? He was just running his lucrative business, he loved money more than anyone else in the group. In this situation, only business and only unwritten laws of honor. In the case of Niko, there was already a personal dislike with Dmitry, because how to explain the capture of Roman, threatening phone calls?

Good topic, by the way.

T
The Godfather 15.01.22

Smoke is meaner. Smoke betrayed not just business partners, but his friends, and hypocritically continued to contact the Johnson family. Smoke orchestrated an assassination attempt on Sweet, his longtime friend. Smoke betrayed his friends for money and drugs, and Rascalov, in order to save his life. Raskalov said "What would you choose to kill a friend, or die yourself." Raskalov ordered Faustin not because of his work with Kenny Petrovich, but because he was afraid that one fine day Faustin would kill him in another fit of paranoia, just like he killed Andrei in the video for the "Crime & Punishment" mission. Raskalov, at the end, kills Pegorino, because the developers needed to expose the Russian in front of Western gamers as a complete pig and bastard.

T
The Godfather 15.01.22

Don Nazar
Roman was initially kidnapped for debts, later Rascalov decided to use Roman to lure and kill Niko. As for the calls, there were essentially no threats, Raskalov called and said something like "I am very disappointed that we did not find your corpse"

Y
Your Majesty 15.01.22

Ingram
Well, why did he have to kill Niko? After all, it seems that he did not intersect in any way and did not interfere with Raskalov's affairs. Just a personal grudge. Well, this is already a sign of unprofessionalism in such a big business.

T
The Godfather 15.01.22

I agree with dislike and unprofessionalism, but still Smoke is meaner.

Y
Your Majesty 15.01.22

Well, I don't even know. Maybe you are right, because the betrayal of a childhood friend, almost a brother, will be meaner than any twists and turns in the cruel world of business.

x
xbox hater 15.01.22

Demetrius, of course. Sneakier than Smoke 100 times. The Russian is there.

Y
Your Majesty 15.01.22

The Russian is there.
Hehe..! It's hard for me to disagree :-)

L
Lance Ryder Wilson 15.01.22

Dmitriy. Biggie is still good

D
Dan12 15.01.22

Dimitri Raskaloff is much meaner than Melvin Harris (Big Smoke's name).

s
scaryfad 15.01.22

Dmitry is meaner than Big Smoke, because he betrayed Mikhail - his best friend, who defended him in prison, fought with him. Betrayed because he was afraid of pathetic Kenny Petrovich. Not only did he betray Faustin, he also framed Niko. And Smoke's head turned to money.

P
Porter92 15.01.22

Dmitry is meaner, he betrayed Mikhail - his best friend, who defended him in prison
. Mikhail was blown away, this of course does not justify Dmitry's act, but both of them eventually got what they deserved.
If you choose the most vile villain from the point of view of the GG, then Smoke's betrayal angered me much more than Dmitry's betrayal - Big Smoke betrayed a friend, and Dmitry an ordinary killer.

s
scaryfad 15.01.22

I looked from a general point of view, but if you look from the point of view of GG, then Smoke is a more vile traitor (BB):)

B
Black Thrush 15.01.22

The meanest one is Dmitry. He decided to get Mikhail's power, and then he also wanted to remove Niko.

R
Rosenbaun[vs]2pac 15.01.22

Smoke wanted the gang to thrive, but no one wanted that, so he quit growing. And Dmitri Raskolov, vile rat, Niko honestly worked for him, and he took and betrayed him. It turns out that Dimosya.

D
DELETED.DELETED.DELETED 15.01.22

dmitry is a vile rat, and smoke was good at first, and then bad, and he is fat, and funny, and then a scoundrel and a bastard, and dmitry is a real brute, I would kill him and put his head on a stake

U
User660608 15.01.22

Big Smoke is meaner, he was one of CJ's best friends, and after so many years he betrayed him, but at the end he repented. I felt sorry for Smoke, but I didn’t feel sorry for Dmitry at all

D
DELETED.DELETED.DELETED 15.01.22

I don’t feel sorry for Dmitry, but Smoke was a CJ as a friend, as a brother and as a father, and he took a shit on the groove

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 15.01.22

Of course Raskalov. Big Smoke at least did not order loved ones.