3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SlipKnot_58691 15.01.22 12:28 am

Dmitry Raskalov vs. Big Smoke: who is meaner? (Grand Theft Auto 4)

Who is meaner?
125 Comments
Sort by:
S
SANEKK 15.01.22

The Crazy Grunge Girl, everyone will have their own opinion.

Y
Your Majesty 15.01.22

but that's another story about Ryder's life.
What Ryder? A clear fact: Tenpenny took Smoke and Tenpenny under his influence, included them in the drug circulation of the state and, accordingly, forced him to betray the family.

This is the expert level of the game.
Really! I'm embarrassed to ask, is the expert level now bought or what?

S
SANEKK 15.01.22

I do not think so. where did you get what to buy?

U
Untitled__ 15.01.22

SCHOKK [--Sanya--]
I think it was sarcasm...

U
Untitled__ 15.01.22

Anton Puzhonkov
why? For example, I only played SA.

D
Devil1997[New_ac] 15.01.22

Rascalov... Even Smoke felt sorry for Karl when he (Kapl) killed him, because Smoke did nothing wrong, he just left to raise a profitable business on drugs, which the nerd Sweet did not like and did not allow it to everyone from his gang ... I didn’t feel sorry for Ryder, of course he’s an asshole and Tenepenny too, because he made Ryder and Smoke work for him ..
Raskalov cattle, bastard, I wanted to fill him up like a goat, I fucked his body with a shotgun and Kalash, and everyone who needed it was to execute those who are now standing in front of you and you need to execute like Vlad and so on, I shoot them with a shotgun, but Raskalov is special, I mocked his body and took a picture of it ... Even Niko said: "Dmitry, I'll kill you, but first I'll take it off the skin from your face and hang it at my place, so that I never forget what a vile scum looks like!
Raskalov threatened Niko, kidnapped his innocent brother Roman, if you make a deal with Dmitry, then he made problems there, then he sent a hitman to Roman's wedding to kill Niko, but he killed the poor novel ... At first he also forced Niko to kill his (Dmitry's) old friend, with whom they fought, were in prison, without which Dmitry "would be a cock in the zone", and then he also called Niko and said that Niko was to blame for Faustin's death and that he wanted to kill Niko ... in general, he Kazel ....

U
Untitled__ 15.01.22

dealing with the Russians, with the Mexicans... he wasn't really worried about
Grove Street, if he hadn't been on guard against the Russians and the Mexicans, you can imagine what would have happened to Grove Street... although it might have been set up. then the question arises: why?

A
Arkady Zelman 15.01.22

Smoke is a traitor, but not a beast, because "drug recruits everyone" and when the cattle split, he took advantage of the situation, but of his own free will

D
Devil1997[New_ac] 15.01.22

Something is wrong with Smoke (things with the Russians, with the Mexicans ... he somehow wasn’t very worried about groove street)
what for did this groove street give a shit to him, is he Sweet-nerd? He rose gradually, and did not sit on poverty in dumb grove

s
snevlad 15.01.22

Jimmy Pegorino IS A MORE FUCKING FUCK!!!!

S
Shephard [USSR] 15.01.22

I think it's pointless to compare, because. Big Smoke wanted to quote, "Power and money", and betrayed only because of this, and with such a weak gang, this will never happen.
Well, Dmitry, after all, is a scoundrel.

C
CIOLCCU 15.01.22

In fact, Smoke was a drug addict and obsessed, so definitely Raskalov.

R
Rosenbaun[vs]2pac 15.01.22

Shepard +10.

G
GTAfan073 15.01.22

Smoke really betrayed everyone just because he wanted "Money and Power". And I won't write anything about Raskalov, since I didn't play GTA 4.

S
Shavoo 15.01.22

Anton Puzhonkov
Smoke dabbled in trvka in the very last mission, blew through the boululator.
And so it’s impossible to say which of these 2 people is meaner, each of them outdid each other in some way. Smoke framed his friends because of money and power, but for Dmitry, framing some kind of emigrant means nothing, he took advantage of Niko and threw him, he was absolutely no friend to him, although he called him that. Dimitri and Smoke are completely different people and they did different stupid things, but they both killed themselves

L
Landry Fields 15.01.22

Dima Raskalov

G
Gradus36 15.01.22

Who is Raskalov?

U
Untitled__ 15.01.22

Who is Raskalov?
Dmitry Raskalov is one of the GTA 4 characters, Niko's main opponent, as far as I know.

L
LK9T9akaSEKTOR 15.01.22

dmitry paskuda, smoke compared to him is a faithful knight

H
Hippie_Dog 15.01.22

Dmitry is a much meaner character, at least it seems to me so.