3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SlipKnot_58691 15.01.22 12:28 am

Dmitry Raskalov vs. Big Smoke: who is meaner? (Grand Theft Auto 4)

Who is meaner?
125 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shephard [USSR] 15.01.22

Well, meaner Raskalov all the same. About Big Smoke I quote: "I just wanted money, power." If it wasn't for the money, he wouldn't be like this.

l
lixach93 15.01.22

Dmitriy

L
Lightninggg 15.01.22

Raskalov!

A
AndrewMulti 15.01.22

Raskalov! Most of the landfills went to him! xD

G
GT MOD 15.01.22

splits

P
ProstoIgor 15.01.22

Raskalav

g
grat saera saev 15.01.22

two

D
DiMoN zero 15.01.22

splits

B
Breezy. 15.01.22

Dmitry of course

L
LIGHT_ANGEL 15.01.22

nope, drugs led smoke to betrayal, and Dima is really a traitor. So he))

S
Sergeanur 15.01.22

Smoke was a childhood friend, and we have only known Dmitri for a couple of days. Therefore, I think that Smoke is meaner, because you can expect anything from people you barely know, and Smoke, after many years of friendship, just put a knife in his back.

S
SANEKK 15.01.22

Smoke had no choice, he would have been killed on the spot. Therefore Dmitry

U
Untitled__ 15.01.22

I do not agree, Dmitry is meaner. Smoke betrayed everyone through no fault of his own... he just went after Ryder for money and drugs, unlike Dimitri.

Y
Your Majesty 15.01.22

What should laws do where money reigns!? This applies to the laws of friendship and honor to the same extent as to the laws of the criminal code. Therefore, I don’t see anything strange in betrayals. And in order to determine who is meaner, you need to determine who is less mean. That is, who is more honest. And this is a difficult question.

U
Untitled__ 15.01.22

that is, betrayal because of money and drugs is not a betrayal?!
no, betrayal, but not in this case. as I already said, Smoke betrayed Carl and company only because of Ryder, and not on his own initiative.

Y
Your Majesty 15.01.22

Smoke betrayed Carl and the company only because of Ryder
So the underdeveloped Ryder was able to take under his influence the philosopher and thinker (as far as it is possible in the ghetto) Smoke? Not true.

U
Untitled__ 15.01.22

That is, the underdeveloped Ryder was able to take under his influence the philosopher and thinker (as far as this is possible in the ghetto) Smoke?
drugs helped him in this.

b
beekeeper and steamer 15.01.22

No, Raskalov will be meaner.

Y
Your Majesty 15.01.22

drugs helped him in this.
In this he was helped by Tenpeni, who provided the opportunity to deal with the affairs of the drug trade.

* Forum users, what kind of numbers appeared near the nicknames? What do they mean? Explain to the prodigal PG user...

U
Untitled__ 15.01.22

In this he was helped by Tenpeni, who provided the opportunity to deal with the affairs of the drug trade.
but that's another story about Ryder's life.

Forum users, what kind of numbers appeared near the nicknames? What do they mean?
This is the expert level of the game.