3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bambik 16.01.22 12:02 am

Metro 2034

Glukhovsky D.A. Metro

_

_
_

_
_

_
_

_
150 Comments
Sort by:
i
incognita 16.01.22

You're right, but it's unlikely for Hunter, we have him there like a super hero and we have to find out in the game how he survived and got to Sevastopolsk, but those who read the book will not be a secret, although who knows what the developers will do there. After all, Metro 2033 is a bit different from the book.

S
Steel Brother 16.01.22

I doubt that the game will be made according to the book. There are almost no gunfights in it, which is normal in the book, but the game is unforgivable (At least for the action), so it is unlikely that the game will be based on the book. It is possible that there will be no game at all, if only a continuation, for example, for Hunter. In the same place, it is not very clear what happened to Hunter and Sasha at the end.

Y
Yurax 16.01.22

Metro 2033 is one of the biggest bestsellers of recent years. 300,000 books purchased. Translations into dozens of foreign languages. The title of the best debut in Europe. Metro 2034 is the long-awaited sequel to this novel. In just six months, the number of Metro 2034 readers on the Internet reached half a million people. Western publishers bought the rights to Metro 2034 even before the novel was finished.

2034 year.

The whole world is destroyed by nuclear war. Large cities are wiped off the face of the Earth, nothing is known about small ones. The remnants of humanity are spending their last days in bunkers and bomb shelters, the largest of which is the Moscow Metro.

All those who ended up in it when missile warheads fell on the capital escaped. For the survivors of the Day of Judgment, the subway has become a new Noah's ark. The surface of the planet is contaminated with radiation and inhabited by monsters. From now on, life is only possible underground.

Stations have become city-states, and darkness and fear reign in the tunnels. Residents of Sevastopol, a small underground Sparta, at the cost of incredible efforts, survive at their station and defend it.

But once Sevastopolskaya is cut off from the big metro, all its inhabitants face a terrible death. It takes a real hero to save people...

Have you read the book?

Download the book Dmitry Glukhovsky - Metro 2034 (in .rtf format)

s
swamt 16.01.22

I haven't read it, I just don't like those kinds of books.

J
JamesRoot712 16.01.22

I read this book in full. The book is good, but I think 2033 is better.

S
Sieg Murr 16.01.22

Buddy, the book came out at least a year ago, you created the topic too late.

And according to the subject: A good book, better than the first - more serious somehow chtol. The only thing I didn't like was the ending.

K
Kalter-312 16.01.22

I liked both books, it’s just that the first one is “simpler” written, and the second one is more serious, in short, both books are good

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 16.01.22

Both books are good, but I liked the first better.
PS We are waiting for D. Glukhovsky Metro 2035

O
One X 16.01.22

I read 2034 for a long time I didn’t really like it more philosophical book compared to 2033 but the norms are generally not bad

Y
Yurax 16.01.22

In fact, the book is not bad, but still Metro 2033 is better!!!

E
EGORISHE 16.01.22

I haven't read it but I'm going to

Y
Yurax 16.01.22

punished
in vain!!! (IMHO)

s
swamt 16.01.22

in vain!!! (IMHO)
+1

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 16.01.22

>>> in vain!!!(IMHO)
already +2

E
EGORISHE 16.01.22

Yurax

why is the book a fig book in vain?)

Y
Yurax 16.01.22

punisher
normal book

S
SelpinHow 16.01.22

he meant in vain did not read.
and I honestly didn’t read it either, but I’ll start right now

J
Jason Voorhees 16.01.22

Similarly with SelpinHow, I read the first one, I'll start reading this one soon :)

s
sexrs 16.01.22

I haven't read that one yet, but here's a new one!

Y
Yurax 16.01.22

domen200
Metro Book 2034 was released on March 10, 2009.