3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bambik 16.01.22 12:02 am

Metro 2034

Glukhovsky D.A. Metro

_

_
_

_
_

_
_

_
150 Comments
Sort by:
S
Steel Brother 16.01.22

We will play, most likely for Artyom
. I doubt it, Artyom, after the destruction of Chernykh, disappeared to his station, and, as far as I know, he does not come out of there.

d
dill 16.01.22

There seem to be only two? 2033 and 2034?
This is from Dmitry Glukhovsky. These books are truly interesting, the rest are an order of magnitude lower.

s
sexrs 16.01.22

Steel Brother

We will play, most likely for Artyom. I doubt it, Artyom, after the destruction of the Blacks, disappeared to his station, and, as far as I know, does not come out of there.

How do you know? I mean you read the book. So?

S
Steel Brother 16.01.22

I mean you read the book. So?

Yes, I have read the book.

D
DED_47i 16.01.22

Steel Brother, if you read the book to the end, there at the very end when the hunter and his brigade shot the wounded, it clearly says that he shot Artyom when he wanted to blow up the tunnel, so friends, Artyom disappears

S
Steel Brother 16.01.22

Steel Brother, if you read the book to the end, there at the very end when the hunter and his brigade shot the wounded, it clearly says that he shot Artyom when he wanted to blow up the tunnel, so friends, Artyom disappears
. Actually, the game will be according to the book, then is Artyom will still be alive. Yes, and I'm generally talking about GG Metro 2033, and not about this. And there will be several characters in the Metro 2034 game, at least if the developers want to follow the plot of the book exactly.

D
DED_47i 16.01.22

And there will be several characters in the Metro 2034 game, at least if the developers want to follow the plot of the book exactly.

how do you imagine it? it will turn out to be a parody of CoD, then a soup, then a fool, then a simple soldier,
I'm sure this will not happen, since this violates the integrity of the plot IMHO

S
Steel Brother 16.01.22

you get a parody of CoD, then a soap, then a simple soldier
If you think like that, then any game can be called a parody. For example: Assassins Creed - Hitman in the XII century, Singularity - BioShock with TimeShift, Dragon Age - Lord of the Rings without rings, Fallout 3 - Oblivion with guns, Mass Effect 3 - War of the Worlds in space. And many, many more games can be called a parody.

P
Paracetamol 16.01.22

People! So you tell me! Will there be a Metro 2034 game? And if possible, an approximate release date please :)

S
Steel Brother 16.01.22

People! So you tell me! Will there be a Metro 2034 game? And if possible, an approximate release date please :)
Will be. PG has already created a section for the game.

O
OSil7er 16.01.22

The plot in 2034 is darker. Interestingly, in the game, Hunter will be the same finished as in the book?

Y
Yurax 16.01.22

Ty-Gee Lann Probably
not!!!

v
vANdER [Rare PG guest] 16.01.22

N9.N1Ck well, in vain ... I didn’t read the first part, I thought it wasn’t very interesting, then I bought metro 2034 on the train, and read it even before the train))) excitedly! the book is fascinating, now I will buy the first part, Glukhovsky writes philosophically and did not go, the last thing is very good, because I won’t read one thing in about the same segment of books (the same stalker) ... And you are N9.N1Ck, as I understand it, except like zadrotnichestvo you don’t see anything, and you don’t particularly like to read ...

G
Gumb0ld 16.01.22

I read the posts and was surprised that for some reason some people think that Artem from 2033 was killed in 2034. They invented it for themselves))

J
Jekobah 16.01.22

2034 - well, I didn’t like it, there’s some kind of plot ... well ... nothing ... after 2033, and even this font for children ... if they take the plot of this part for the game, then it must be radically edit

s
sta][fish 16.01.22

I hope in the next part they will give freedom of choice ... which tunnel to go into and which not.
and that all the same linearity already evaporates in games.

S
STALKER1.9.9.6 16.01.22

So that there is freedom like in STALKER ZP. But METRO 2033 and cool linearity.

B
Barefoot Bear 16.01.22

like in Fallout 3 The storyline is short but the additional missions are fucked

Y
Yurax 16.01.22

Dill
That's right!!!

Jekobah
Yes, in Metro 2033 the story is better than in Metro 2034, but it radically rules it ... this is already superfluous.

S
STALKER1.9.9.6 16.01.22

There are no DP missions in METRO