3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gauguin 19.01.22 10:22 pm

Most boring chapter (Half-Life 2)

Dangerous water
A very long and boring chapter
I already dozed off
136 Comments
Sort by:
I
Interface 19.01.22

Dangerous water
On the contrary, I liked to ride a boat.

G
Gauguin 19.01.22

No more boring chapters except Dangerous Water

W
Wolk000 19.01.22

Dangerous Water is just interesting, I personally didn’t like road 17 (well, I don’t really like buggies)

H
Helena No4ka 19.01.22

I love dangerous water. And from the Road 17 just bastard. I would love to live there, I love it :)

N
N-ero 19.01.22

"Our Patrons" Boring when we go in a capsule. No, it's interesting to look at the life of the Citadel, but after the hurricane pace of the previous scenes, it all somehow contrasts too much.
I also don't like crawling on the bridge decks in "Road 17" - that's where it gets boring.

n
nihiliant 19.01.22

Road 17

H
Helena No4ka 19.01.22

Nihiliant It's
just that you don't understand anything about sausage scraps :)))

-
-Kosh- 19.01.22

Prison, I forgot what it's called.

H
Helena No4ka 19.01.22

Nova Prospekt, adit?

A
Alert 19.01.22

Stole drug addicts?

-
-Kosh- 19.01.22

Yes. Nova Prospekt. Not much of a head. =)

E
Elsperanto 19.01.22

sabzh nova avenue
in fact the topic is shit

M
Master Sneeze 19.01.22

The most boring chapter
O___O I've never seen anything boring in HL2...

G
Gauguin 19.01.22

Now I'll attract everyone with a Gravity Gun!
Which I found in the Citadel.
By the way, it also bothers to go to Our Patrons in a capsule

H
Helena No4ka 19.01.22

And to be honest right now, poking around in the remnants of my brain, I don’t remember a boring chapter, but I remember and I always go through one episode with hatred in front of Ravenholm, when Alix teaches me how to use the gravity cap. She and her fucking dog got me so much!!! I'm already telling her: "Yes, we already understood everything, go to dad!" And she says to me: "Well, throw another ball! The dog likes it." I so wanted to shoot her into the sky with this gravicap... and the dog in pursuit... By the way, harvesters are easily thrown up with a gravitap, and Alix does not take any infection :(
Recalling all this, now I understand Maestro Goshnik's hatred for Alix... : )))

D
D-Ice95 19.01.22

I also found Road 17 to be a boring chapter. Here is Nova Prospekt which goes further I liked it.

G
Gauguin 19.01.22

Yes, Alix thinks too much about herself,
impudent girl

H
Helena No4ka 19.01.22

To all of you, Road 17 seems boring / tedious, because you can’t swim there for your own pleasure, like in Far Cry. There leeches bite nasty. But if it would be possible to have a picnic at every step, swim, back and forth, dive from a cliff, it would be more interesting, I think. But I still love Road 17 more than many other chapters.

D
D-Ice95 19.01.22

I might have liked this chapter if it weren't for the antlions.

H
Helena No4ka 19.01.22

if it wasn't for the antlions.
Duc boards need to be thrown correctly so as not to disturb them. In general, this is my herd obedient with proper use :)))