3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gauguin 19.01.22 10:22 pm

Most boring chapter (Half-Life 2)

Dangerous water
A very long and boring chapter
I already dozed off
136 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gauguin 19.01.22

if not for ant lions.
There are many of them in the Sand Traps.

t
totktonada 19.01.22

Nova Prospekt. He was tormented to wait for the despondent Alix, shooting back in locked rooms.

G
Gauguin 19.01.22

totktonada
I was tormented to wait for the despondent Alix, shooting back in locked rooms.

This Twirl reminded
me of the Factory mission from Far Cry .

I
Iotar 19.01.22

And I liked it there. Continuous shooting, explosions - horror, and suddenly they will kill you :) You collect all the rubbish, build barricades out of it (it is best near the bars), and then you sit back, shooting at the manheks and praying that a grenade is not accidentally thrown at you. But there are few harvesters and Alix, the infection, comes very early ...
The most boring moment in EP2, when they again force you to move through the radioactive slurry (to the car).

N
N-ero 19.01.22

He was tormented to wait for the despondent Alix, shooting back in locked rooms.
+1. But in general, I really like the atmosphere of the prison itself, for the sake of the atmosphere you can endure.

h
hip priest 19.01.22

Road 17 is really boring. Riding on this "buggy" will not deliver even on LSD, all this makes you sleepy, and after all, there is an alliance post around the corner. I personally don’t like the coast, the ride is tiring, the shooting is sharpening.

X
Xalfer93 19.01.22

In HL 2 - no! boring chapters (and if it seems so, then raise the difficulty level)))

Dangerous water -___-yyyyyy

M
Mr Freeman. Gordon Freema 19.01.22

IMHO - Dangerous water. The only thing that is remembered is the escape from the helicopter.

h
hip priest 19.01.22

IMHO - Dangerous water.
By the way, I forgot about her. At first it was nice that the developers made us a boat. Then I got sick of riding it, + soldiers of the alliance are everywhere, I almost reached the savepoint and suddenly you were killed. Still, the control of the vehicle in Half-Life 2 is rather boring and tedious.

H
Helena No4ka 19.01.22

In HL 2 - no! boring chapters
to Pavlik, as always, plus :)))

X
Xalfer93 19.01.22

almost reached the savepoint and suddenly you were killed.

savepoint can be done at least every second (by the way)! And the very fact of death (in such a simple place) saddens!

h
hip priest 19.01.22

You see, these boat rides/buggies start to get boring after 20 minutes.

M
Mr Freeman. Gordon Freema 19.01.22

And I love buggies! Road 17 and Sand Traps are some of my favorite chapters.

L
LesnikC00L 19.01.22

The most boring moment in EP2, when they are again forced to move through the radioactive liquid (to the car).
I agree
By the way, about the Worth - he could not knock out the door with a charge chtoli ???

X
Xalfer93 19.01.22

Speaking of the vort - he could not knock out the door with a charge chtoli ???

And what the hell is Gordon then? Yes, and how they would have crossed the bridge (behind the car), they still had to go down - it was one of the two moments of the game that strained me)))

C
Corrosion 19.01.22

As soon as we enter Nova Prospekt and until the very end of the game. Here is the area of ​​horror as I do not like it. Otherwise, the citadel is boring and "hold on for a while shooting waves of enemies" while Alix does something there.
In episode 1 - the chapter with the citadel and the finale, where we take people to the train.
In episode 2: walking through the caves and shooting striders at the end.

806653790809545634 19.01.22

Twist.

H
Helena No4ka 19.01.22

"hold out for a while shooting waves of enemies" while Alyx does something there
. That's it! I can't stand this place.

G
Gauguin 19.01.22

Hm 47
What don't you like about Twirl?

806653790809545634 19.01.22

Too much to shoot back in closed spaces and wait for Alix.