3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gauguin 19.01.22 10:22 pm

Most boring chapter (Half-Life 2)

Dangerous water
A very long and boring chapter
I already dozed off
136 Comments
Sort by:
h
hip priest 19.01.22

Too much to shoot back in closed spaces and wait for Alix.
At least she shoots normally and sometimes even (!) Helps. In general, the capture of the citadel is too long or something like that, it starts to bother running and shooting. But, for me personally, the most boring chapters are "Dangerous Water" and "Road 17".

X
Xalfer93 19.01.22

I want to remind you: What is a shooter - it is for that and a shooter that would shoot enemies indoors. Of course, I would give a good cuff to Alex for the fact that she is such a brake !!! - but I personally really liked that kapets in "Nova Prospekt"))) Enemies climb from four sides and there is nowhere to run;) - that was cool! And Alex, of course, is a kid - she came and "Gordon, I'm sorry, I think I should have helped you: D" >_> Oh, it would be better to be silent :)

G
Gauguin 19.01.22

This is just the perfect moment.

A
Ace007 19.01.22

I don't like "Dangerous Waters" (aka "Radioactive Waters" aka "Dangerous Water"). Moments of battles with helicopters are remembered, otherwise everything is the same - swim ==> get out ==> open the gate / raise the springboard ==> sit down and swim further + predictable, for example, where it was necessary to outweigh the springboard with different objects, a zombie crawls out of the water from under the boards.

D
DON'T BAN ME 19.01.22

Personally, for me, the most boring chapter is "Through the Channels".

n
nano robot 19.01.22

Oh... I have a lot of them. For example:
For Freeman! At first, we appear on a not very busy street. On which is unhooked by snipers and you don’t like it when a sniper notices you and you push him with a grenade, he will shoot at you once and faster !!!
What's the point of having a suit?
And you also need to use grenades and a grenade launcher ...
That there is no way to kill him with a machine gun, is there no chance that I will hit?

n
nano robot 19.01.22

sorry for the mistake in the word we-mi

A
Alert 19.01.22

Edit the psto and that's it.

P
Pobedovod 19.01.22

I didn't see a single boring chapter

A
AdroV 19.01.22

All the chapters are interesting, though Nova Prospekt makes me sick a little :D

.International. 19.01.22

And it's hard for me to say. For me personally, the relatively boring Sand Traps. And of course, the game as a whole is interesting.

b
brain killer 19.01.22

Nova Prospekt, and dangerous waters infuriate

J
Jura37 19.01.22

The first episode, the most hated level, is the old half-filled underground parking lots when we got out to the top, the zombies at the final elevator were delivered.

x
xDDGx 19.01.22

Whoo. How many heretics!

No, well, seriously, the most boring are the second and fifth chapters. After the eleventh passage, of course, when you memorize all the dialogues by heart)) Well, the first one, in principle, can also get at least the introduction with Gmen. But, in general, chapters 1 and 2 are easy to skip, start immediately with the third. Or, for a change, you can turn on the English language and memorize the dialogues in it. Or French. Or some other ... In short! Comrades, there are no boring chapters, you just have no imagination how to fix this situation :D

-
-Rick Sk1mmer- 19.01.22

I liked all the chapters..

x
xDDGx 19.01.22

+yy

G
Gauguin 19.01.22

Although, I was wrong, even Dangerous Water has atmospheric moments. But in Nova Prospekt they are not.

x
xDDGx 19.01.22

Nifiga, NP is a very atmospheric place. Unless after the appearance of Alix with all these fights with over 9k combos - but at such moments there is no time to pay attention to the atmosphere.

R
RevoTroop 19.01.22

after the 50th passage, everything is already boring, except for the road 17, probably, my favorite chapter is all the same - "I would live there in general, I like it so much :)"

but on the first passage I liked absolutely everything.

G
Gauguin 19.01.22

after the 50th passage- There are games that do not bother even after the 1000th passage.