3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Kotan 19.01.22 10:28 pm

Denuvo (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

Will there be Denuvo in the game, do you think?
81 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kartonkratos 19.01.22

Alex Kayfoviy
I think it will be, but even though it will be hacked on the day of release, I will make a pre-order exactly.

R
Raptor BTR 19.01.22

Denuvo will not be in the game.

K
Kartonkratos 19.01.22

RaptoR BTR
Where does this info come from?

R
Raptor BTR 19.01.22

Kartonkratos
I believe in it. The Poles are not stupid, they already see from pre-orders that the game has paid off and there is no point in denuvo, extra costs. This is in addition to everything else that the developers themselves are against all sorts of DRM

c
cheezette 19.01.22

Before asking such questions, take a look at the page of the game in Steam, there is a sign on a yellow background that says "Third-party DRM protection: Denuvo Anti-tamper", if it is not there, the question should disappear by itself.
On the example of MONSTER HUNTER RISE:
Spoiler

k
kurskiy 19.01.22

Steam doesn't have any warnings about this yet. And so, closer to the release it will be clearer.

K
Kostet12 25.01.22

cheezette
HDE? I do not see! Or did you mean what did you mean? ordinary people might think that there is protection there! There is no protection, and thank God)

Y
Youxyxol 25.01.22

cheezette
It may also be without a plate, but with an indication of the presence of third-party protection in the EULA.

S
Samson14 25.01.22

Steam protection and all

R
RusLAN_74 31.01.22

Samson14
Steam protection is broken almost on the same day. The question is why do they use it at all?

K
Kartonkratos 31.01.22

RusLAN_74
It's like holding a knife against a bear, it adds a little confidence but it's good :)

R
Rock8 07.02.22

Scroll down in steam and it says: Third party DRM protection: Denuvo. loliki.

L
Lex one 07.02.22

Rock8
Yesterday was not, today already is.

Y
Youxyxol 07.02.22

Rock8
You would have unsubscribed in a year, lolik.

I
Ilya Lyapin 07.02.22

RaptoR BTR
analytics is not your forte

A
Artix999 07.02.22

We will be able to play in a year, when there will be a hack

G
GG4 07.02.22

There will be protection!

A
Alexey Vygodin 07.02.22

And I rolled my lip! I thought I'd play Dying Light 2 on Friday

M
Max P 07.02.22

Answer from the developer.
Spoiler

G
Govvo 07.02.22

Max P
There are few pre-orders, so we decided to put a duna so that in the first couple of days or weeks of the months they would not be allowed to merge into torrents, so that those who see the tests and if they are satisfied go and buy, otherwise few people will go to buy, even if the game is great as it already is free for everyone, but at least they motivate many who cannot resist to buy, since there will be no free)