3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Kotan 19.01.22 10:28 pm

Denuvo (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

Will there be Denuvo in the game, do you think?
81 Comments
Sort by:
S
Space Marine 07.02.22

BezNika1
A couple of questions regarding the gameplay.
Combat is not worse than in the first part?
In the first part, when you hit a zombie, there was a direct feeling that you were hitting a solid object, that is, conditionally waving a pipe, hitting the shoulder and the pipe hit that shoulder directly and stopped. Roughly speaking, the weapon INTERACTED with opponents according to the laws of physics.
From the frames that I saw in the second DL, I got the feeling that the blows seemed to always go backwards. Enemies, of course, pretend that they are hurt, but I did not see that the weapon would directly hit certain places of the opponents, that the weapon would interact with their bodies.
How does it actually work in the game?
And what about the jumps? From the commercials, there was a feeling that GG was jumping like some kind of Mario. 2 meters up and 5 forward, also somehow slow. Doesn't this spoil the feeling of movement? In the first part, the jumps seemed to be more realistic.

P
Pangur Ban 07.02.22

Space Marine
In terms of jumping, I agree, one jump through the entire "block".
There are a couple of hours left, and then it will be seen from our own experience.

B
BezNika1 07.02.22

Space Marine
Physics I will not say, I have played a little more. Wagons, beams, sticks, barrels. different interact
Such sensations that you described can be obtained on the mouse, since you hold the gamepad with both hands, and you turn the mouse with one hand + during blows.
The gamepad only vibrates when hit.

the game is still catchy with history. The Poles still know how to plot
Searching the corpses of 80% they write empty. This interest in swindling everything and not getting a reward turns you on in a good way.

S
Space Marine 07.02.22

BezNika1
Here, for clarity, about weapons.
At the beginning there is a piece of the DL2 video from YouTube, where they are waving weapons. Then, for comparison, I recorded my gameplay. I think you will immediately see the difference in the effect of hitting the enemy.
I'm just wondering, in DL2 all the weapons behave like in this video? Or does the weapon retain this feeling of hitting the enemy?

L
Listoman 07.02.22

BezNika1
All reviewers said with one voice that the plot there is even simpler and dumber than part 1, and he was at the bottom in it)

A
Angry fairies 07.02.22

Listoman
You are confusing something, on the contrary, all reviewers say that in the second part the plot and characters are better, only the ending is merged.

L
Listoman 07.02.22

Evil Fey
Ragged, slurred, merged ending, few significant twists, zero variance, boring characters. The game, of course, is not about the plot at all, but at least I would like something)

B
BezNika1 07.02.22

Space Marine

I hastened to conclusions about the Plot - some moments are ridiculous.
Acquaintance with the second Friend (looks) very stupid. Kindergarten
An idea who wrote like norms, but the implementation of Mr..

3d animators ruined the idea with a mark on his hand.

P
Pangur Ban 07.02.22

3:00 well, let the people go!

m
managar441 07.02.22

time 3:06 the game is not available yet.. denuvo?

S
Space Marine 07.02.22

BezNika1
Yes, there the blows are absolutely random from which side he wants, from this he will hit) With a strong blow from above, it seems, he hits more often.
As for the plot, yes, even in the first part it was with a bunch of jambs. Well, it's clean and there. In Tekland games, the plot is always flat and for show.

G
GERA1987 07.02.22

Listoman It sucks
if it's really true if you say so. With regards to textures, for many years I have never watched the trailers of this or that game, that of the Witcher, that Redemshen and other games, so as not to have a clue what the game is about, but to test the optimization of the game and look at the textures myself. I am very careful in this regard. And yes, I have a magnifying glass)) To look at textures and measure the difference! Therefore, I don’t know yet what will happen in Daing Light 2. But there is this protection !!! Therefore, there is no game on the torrent yet. Well, what do you think, when will the game be hacked and put on a torrent, so that you yourself have an idea about it?

D
DEDGAMER 07.02.22

There is Denuvo, which means Empress will not hack soon, especially since she always has a mood like during menstruation, when someone gives her dough for hacking and she still thinks to hack or not) Personally, I took it at a discount for 1850, at current prices I think this is normal , not to mention what prices are on consoles for 5k. Yes, the game is average, but at a discount it rolls quite well.

n
negativepolygon 07.02.22

Will there be a hacked version?

a
agula98 07.02.22

NegativePolygon
Of course, in 15 minutes it will already be

S
Scerkrou7 07.02.22

NegativePolygon
Maybe yes, maybe not. One thing is for sure, if it happens, it will not be in the near future for sure.

D
DEDGAMER 07.02.22

NegativePolygon
Well, there is another option, when the license for Denuvo will end and it will be removed from the game, this is about six months later, although maybe the developers will get better and remove it earlier.

a
agula98 07.02.22

If anyone wants to buy a game, m videos gave 2000 bonuses to everyone who was registered in the bonus program, you can buy a game with points at the lowest price, something around 1200 rubles.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 07.02.22

agula98
1245 rub.

a
aidarfar 07.02.22

agula98
With promo code PROSTO - 1120 rubles.