3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Kotan 19.01.22 10:28 pm

Denuvo (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

Will there be Denuvo in the game, do you think?
81 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 07.02.22

I thought to buy, but I don’t like it when something rapes my computer, it doesn’t mean fate. Although if there are real tests and, as the developers indicate on the screen above, there will be no troubles due to dunka, I can take it, the original at one time climbed up and down

D
DEDGAMER 07.02.22

Never say never, so those who wrote that Denuvo would not be "blown away", they still put ++++ and still put it, I don't see any logic. I see nothing wrong here, personally, as for me, the first part was (but not without flaws) not bad, the second one I think will be in the same spirit, I hope.

i
ilyush 07.02.22

Do I understand correctly that those who download from a torrent will have more performance than those who buy for their hard-earned money? What's the point of buying then?

k
kiwa777 07.02.22

You still have to live until the torrent) Far Cry6 is still waiting ...

G
GRXXN 07.02.22

Max P
This is not a developer, this is an SMM manager of a Russian group.

L
Listoman 07.02.22

ilyush
Yes, for those who will download this game from a torrent in a year, the FPS will be higher, since at that time it was already notably patched)
But seriously, nowhere did Denuka harm the performance of the video card)

S
Space Marine 07.02.22

Listoman
So shit harms the performance of the processor and RAM, not the video card. And Diing Light is famous for the fact that it has high requirements for the processor and RAM. On my config in fhd on ultras, the video card is only 60-80% loaded.
I pre-ordered the deluxe 2 weeks ago with the idea that the first couple of days I will collect opinions on the technical condition of the game. But after the information that this shit was added to the game, I will collect the information longer and more carefully. If everything is completely bad, I will not disdain to make a refund.
On Twitter, I read from them the wording "crap does not have a noticeable effect on performance in our game." Let's see after comparisons what is "noticeable" influence in their understanding. Crap games, in addition to lowering FPS, also like to periodically freeze, and this is just the most disgusting thing.

L
Listoman 07.02.22

Space Marine
You need to have a hard bottom instead of a CPU so that Denuka can somehow affect the FPS. If this happens, then even without it, the percent does not take out)
And what Daing Light are we talking about? If it's about the first one and you're loading from 3700x+6600xt 60-80% in fhd, then you have some problems with your computer, because this game is pulled by stock 4/8 on ddr3)

S
Space Marine 07.02.22

Listoman
Absolutely not.

Also on YouTube there is a video about metro exodus, where people parse 0.1 and 1%, there in some moments with shit these values ​​u200bu200bare at the bottom.

Listoman wrote:
then you have some problems with your computer, because this game is pulled by stock 4/8 on ddr3
What does "pull" mean?
In my case, the processors with RAM can only prepare 150-180fps, while the video card could render 220+. That is, the performance of the game in FHD on ultras rested on the performance of the processor and memory. Screw it there shit, FPS will be even less.
Pulling, not pulling is something from philosophy.

L
Listoman 07.02.22

Space Marine
Well, the percent does not take out even without a denuvka, I was talking about this, although, of course, no one will play in the outdated fhd on cards of the 3080 level, and not yet at full ultras, so the tests are artificial, but on ultras or in 1440p everything will depend on the video)
Old 4770k/3950x could also prepare 150-180fps there, and 6600xt can barely give out 140 in some places, and on average ~ 120)

S
Space Marine 07.02.22

Listoman
So that's what we are talking about, that 3700x and memory 53/53 write / read, this is not the worst config in our time. A 6600xt is not the most top-end video card. But even on such hardware, the performance of the DL rested on the percentage and memory. And Denuvo in this case will reduce FPS even more, especially 0.1 and 1%.
In short, I will watch other people's tests before downloading the game on Steam.
I still have flashbacks from Monster Hunter World with messages about friezes from Denuvo on the top-end hardware at that time.

L
Listoman 07.02.22

Space Marine
Yes, your 6600xt in DL could not be loaded by 60-80%, because it gives out 100-140fps, although even the old processors gave out 180fps, that is, on your 3700x it should be 200+fps, which completely eliminates the emphasis on percent. Or you are looking at the minimum at 720p, but in that case you can go up to 640 * 480 and claim that no processor on the market is able to load even any 3060 thread)
An old 9900k with a 3200 RAM with recording loads 3080 most of the time at 100% with drops up to 85%, but your 3700x can't load 6600xt)

S
Space Marine 07.02.22

Listoman
Of the settings, only graininess is turned off, everything else is at max. Vidyakha slightly overclocked to 2950 on the chip and 2260 on the memory (stock 2607/2000), the percentage is locked at 4400. Memory and timings in the profile.
Spoiler

S
Space Marine 07.02.22

Listoman
By the way, the guy from your video on the bridge in front of the towers has 90 fps. 3:14.
I have it in the same place for 150.
Spoiler Yes, and in general, according to the video, FPS sags heavily in many places at 100% load on the card. It seems to me that for his iron this is somehow strange.
So that the 3080 would give out 90 fps in 1080p in a light location and at the same time be 100% loaded. Well, something like that. I had 474 fps in the same place on the rykse in the region of 80. I xs, maybe the chela’s card is still mining in parallel, so in between times? :D

AndreyDron21
Perhaps then the unpacking will be just 60 GB.

L
Listoman 07.02.22

Space Marine Of
course, that it has 90 fps at 3.14, because it's 4k, in fhd at the beginning of the video, fps below 200 does not drop)
According to the screenshots, you have too much fps for 80% of the map loading at maximum speeds, even with 100% loading of 6600xt on ultrax can barely get 150fps in light scenes, and you can get as much as 200+. I didn’t turn on something, and I also confused the map load sensor, like, with something. In places in the old city, with a large number of NPCs, the loading of the map, of course, can drop, but such drops are unique for slums, but oh well, that's not the point)

S
Space Marine 07.02.22

Listoman
Listoman wrote:
Of course, he has 90 fps at 3.14, because it's 4k, in fhd at the beginning of the video, fps does not drop below 200)
I didn’t watch the whole video, I squandered, apparently, I successfully squandered the moment when he switched the settings. May bad. My map is in 4k in the
same place The very minimum was 51, you can see it on the screen. The resolution of the game can only be changed in the main menu, not in the game.

Compared to the FPS that I once had on the Ryx 474, also with a slight overclock (around 70-80,110 max, drops up to 50), and the difference in performance of these cards is + 143% according to userbenchmark, then the FPS that I Now it gives 6600xt + - fits into this difference. Yes, with 6600xt there are also moments where at 140-150 fps it shows 99% load, but these are just the rarest micro-moments with some kind of abundance of effects on the screen.
Performance still rests on percent and memory, rather even just memory, judging by the load on the cores, Denuva will put it even harder, a fact.
As for the sensor, there is nothing to confuse it with, loading the GPU core is the loading of the GPU core.

U
Ubey Bandera 07.02.22

Denuvo loads the processor in any way, even logically. This process is continuous during the entire game and it constantly draws on some of the resources. This is not the password that you entered - and that's it, then play calmly. Denuvo is part of the whole gameplay, a significant part of it. How much it loads the computer is another question. But judging by how difficult this defense is to crack, it behaves extremely aggressively and this "aggression" cannot be resource-intensive. And the higher the protection version, the more it slows everything down. And besides, I don’t think that there are geniuses on the forum who can affirmatively say that shit during its endless checks of game files does not conflict with them in any way, causing delays and, as a result, friezes and drawdowns.

A
Angry fairies 07.02.22

What worries me the most is that they first say "we tested, no noticeable performance impact was found." And then they add "we will monitor the feedback of the players and in the future we will consider the possibility of removing protection."
It sounds like they didn’t find any noticeable influence on their 12900k and 3090, but you write there with your troughs, yes, yeah.
In general, they acted meanly by adding information about Denuvo at the very last moment, 3 days before the release. Before that, they didn’t unsubscribe about Denuvo in any topic when people asked, and as soon as a topic appeared on Steam with the exposure of the presence of Denuvo, that people are making a refund because of Denuvo and, in general, wanting diarrhea for developers, the community manager immediately ran in and started protect denuvo.
https://steamcommunity.com/app/534380/discussions/0/5015323495606813936/?ctp=31

A
Alexey Jones 07.02.22

So much whining because of the difference in 2 fps!!! Pre-order done and fuck on denuvo

A
AleksAleks 07.02.22

kiwa777
Because nobody fucking needs him, based on the feedback on the game