3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Evgenievich 31.01.22 02:30 pm

How do you get away from the police? (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

In what places do you hide from the police? In what ways do you get away from it?
123 Comments
Sort by:
V
Verka Smerduchka 31.01.22

Here:

PlayGround.ru

As for me, the best place. I constantly ride on this eight stupidly in circles, here you can hide from the police at any moment, because they always lag behind in this place, and next to it there is a place to hide. In addition, here the police put such blocks that can be easily broken through.

M
MWInside 31.01.22

pix.playground.ru(c) Barma1ey

PS: For me, the coolest shelter in the stadium)

[
[left this site] 31.01.22

I leave just crushing them. And I hide in the nearest shelter from me.

F
FlogGnaw 31.01.22

I'm leaving beautifully ..... according to NFS)

G
Granda 31.01.22

I’m leaving beautifully ..... according to NFS)
how is it? enlighten. sho without saying goodbye or something ?;)

in the city I try to get lost, I turn constantly, I confuse. there is one place behind the park - a construction site, and so there is a hill and an exit to the highway, sometimes you will stand on a hill, and below the police cars fight and fight, but they can’t get it, you can watch endlessly, when you get bored - I turn on the reverse speed, and there nearby shelter, ap! and I'm in the house. ;)

V
Verka Smerduchka 31.01.22

Granda
Can you show this place on the map? :)

G
Granda 31.01.22

this place, Rockport Center:
pix.playground.ru

this place:
pix.playground.ru

-
-ST1NGER- 31.01.22

I use Chase Breakers and try to drive under bridges and in alleyways.

r
ray racer 31.01.22

I think every neighborhood has a good place to hide:
in Rosewood, I hide mostly in the stadium - it's very easy to drop your tail there. Camden is a car park where there is a huge poster that can be knocked down. And if you almost get to it and turn left in the parking lot, then there is an excellent shelter. Gray point - embankment: you hide there and no mentura will find you there. Rockport park. Which is all green. At the entrance you turn left - the shelter is right there.

r
ray racer 31.01.22

Oh sorry, I forgot: Ocean Hills is a bridge on the embankment. it has holes in it. So, if you hide in a hole that is not perforated, then the chase will end quickly.

L
Lewis Maestro pro tuner 31.01.22

Level 1, 2, 3 - getting away from the cops is the easiest. You just have to go to different alleys.
At 4, 5, etc. levels most use breakers and do not run into spikes. After you will be followed by only one car and incl. reinforcement timer, try to throw it off the tail - it's best to drop into the stadium. With a helicopter it is more difficult - you will need to look for shelters, always covered ones.

S
SHURIK EPT 31.01.22

and I drive all the time in rosewood (we go to the premiums and the very first location in the police station), there I turn around backwards and drive along the highway (if you look at the map, then clockwise). So, it’s wide on the highway and you can go around any obstacle ( almost always). Well, when you need to drop the tail of the food to the stadium, there are two interrupters (generally blown off on the first one) and it’s worth turning around and driving a little bit and you’re in shelter (the helicopter won’t reach)

[
[[[RIP]]]]]] 31.01.22

I, too, at first only drove in Rosewood and only on the highway. Now I drive around the city with a mod from -666-. You can leave anywhere a helicopter can't reach. If you drive without a mod, that is, in Cadman Beach, douya places. For example, a parts store. There is a narrow entrance. Just in front of the cops insolently drive into this passage and no one will ever find you there.

B
Banzay-RUS 31.01.22

And I, if I’m hiding at the station, where the buses stop, I’ll drive in, as it were, to the 2nd floor and stand there, stupid cops either can’t go there or jump over. And if they do, you can move out and drive back in.

[
[[[RIP]]]]]] 31.01.22

Banzay-RUS
I'm hiding there too. Well they are stupid :)

B
Banzay-RUS 31.01.22

Well, they are stupid :) I've seen enough of Zadornov =) I'm also like the Americans =)

L

The only thing that really exhausts is when the task is not completed and the cops are no longer there, they are somewhere there for 3 blocks and you drive after them on acceleration (((
It really infuriates

[
[[[RIP]]]]]] 31.01.22

more infuriates when all the tasks are completed, and the game took off and took off, as if evil

L

))))
Yes, and this too)))

S
Seen 31.01.22

And I just leave as I want. And just in case, I advise you to turn off the camera display in the application of the trap, well, that is, you made a trap and the camera from above shows how the cops have gone crazy.