3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Evgenievich 31.01.22 02:30 pm

How do you get away from the police? (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

In what places do you hide from the police? In what ways do you get away from it?
123 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rick_16 31.01.22

sergeant cross
no. Before ..., about two years ago, I would have already barked at him, but now I don’t care. It would be nice to have modera here ... for order. Okay, If you want to talk - in the Shelter

F
FELI-X 31.01.22

and I’m at the bus station on the porch and the cops are fighting below (their stupidity amazes me), only corvettes sometimes think of stopping by!

C
Celt 31.01.22

pix.playground.ru

sometimes I don't leave...

s
steamus97 31.01.22

and why leave those cops. I ran into the breaker and that's it.

P
ProSto_GonShik 31.01.22

I always leave like this...now =>

S
Stoyn James 31.01.22

I always get out using tail breakers, or on winding roads I turn sharply to the side.

G
GTAfan073 31.01.22

It is most convenient to hide in the stadium. If there is no helicopter on the tail, then there will be no problems.

There is another question a little off topic: does anyone know why almost always when I crash into a gas station my game crashes? Game license, V 1.3 Black Edition.

R
Resurector 31.01.22

At all levels, he successfully hid in the rosewood at the stadium, on 4-5 often, but not always.

-
-SlashuuR- 31.01.22

On foot

M
Makaveli76 31.01.22

and I always dump out of the city and over the bridge)))

D
DnseiK 31.01.22

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!! PEOPLE, tell me, has anyone reached level 6.7 of the chase!!!!!! IF YES, HOW?????? And then I drive for 40 minutes (in game minutes) but it's still level 5!

D
DnseiK 31.01.22

That one doesn’t care to leave the cops at all !!!!!!!! The main thing is to listen on the radio when they will make the box, and in what place to put spikes and roadblocks !!!!! Listening to the radio for the whole car, I have never been caught :) 503 exits and 0 arrests!!!!!! And if you know how to use the SPEEDBREAKER and when, then you are generally the king of NFS!!!!!! YOU WILL NEVER BE CAUGHT!!!!!!

S
Stoyn James 31.01.22

It's interesting how to open pursuit levels from 6 to 10, otherwise 5 in general in any

R
Racer xXx 31.01.22

people who need levels from 6 to 10 download this Vanted Bridge - http://l.stepashka.com/index.php?showtopic=331956
you will not regret it, there are also better textures

A
Annunziata 31.01.22

My husband also taught me to hide in the stadium. Who needs more details: you need to drive into the stadium from the federal highway immediately after the sign 60 to the right, then crash into the white and red sign and immediately into the right corner. If there is no helicopter, they will not be caught.

S
Stoyn James 31.01.22

the stadium, it's certainly good, but in the final chase on a BMW with level 6 and there is no hiding even without a helicopter

Street Racer Nick
Oh, thank you kind man, otherwise I created a whole topic here because of this.

Y
Yellow BoB 31.01.22

Running away is quite easy if you get used to it, but only in the standard game, with mods it's a little different. The most common place that was named here is "Stadium", which is located in Rosewood, if I understand correctly of course)
No. 1 "Rosewood Stadium"
We fly into it from the side of the highway, BUT it's better to slow down so that the policemen catch up with you, but be careful not to fall into the box). Then you shoot down the "hovst cleaner" (well, or whatever they are called), brake sharply, take a U-turn (wait under the ceiling if a helicopter is hanging above you) and give a drape to cover. (It will work if you break all the policemen).
#2 "Construction near the Rockport Stage"
After the scene, you will see a small road with a "hovst remover". (This road takes us to Rockport Highway,
You shoot down the "hovst cleaner", but do not accelerate too much otherwise you will fly through the shelter, which after u.x (u.x - "hovst cleaner" I will denote it like this, otherwise I'm sick of copy-pasting it)
If you didn't fly through the shelter, then live in it) There just a roof over your head, so that the vert is not a problem) And the cops that chased you will fly into the u.x) Yes, and concrete slabs can prevent the police from passing through)
(There is a similar shelter on Camdon Beach (it seems to be called so) , not far from the gas station, which is located near a car dealership, which are located near the prison) Or just go along the road from the factory to the embankment, where there is a Ferris wheel. (First Jewels race location? (Or whatever it is, 8th on the list)
Well, then just knock down the u.x trying to break the cops as much as possible, rush along all of us long-familiar roads of Rockport and its suburbs at a speed of 300 km / h, so that the cops just lag behind you) Good luck with your chase, and let Cross bite nails, from the fact that he can’t catch you)
PS There is another place where you can escape with a small chance of course, but to take a break from the road blocks, it’s like a drain or as it’s called, a place that you can enter from the Rockport Gas Station, which is not far from the park and exit to Rockport Stadium, exit onto the Rockport Highway)

Y
Yellow BoB 31.01.22

and I also forgot, there is also a decent place in Rosewood, where you drive along the main road of Rosewood 4-lane (separated by the "sidewalk" on which there are poles, the meeting point with 11 on the list) there is a fire station not far from the shelter) Shelter like an alley)
More there is a way (if you're lucky of course, and if you don't have a vert hanging over you), drive into the Rosewood police station from the side of the highway, knock yx, and sled with all your might, on nitrogen to the garage (original garage)

M
Madness 31.01.22

Calmly.

[
[Alexander] 31.01.22

the stadium has the best cover. IMHO