3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Evgenievich 31.01.22 02:30 pm

How do you get away from the police? (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

In what places do you hide from the police? In what ways do you get away from it?
123 Comments
Sort by:
T
TaHaR 31.01.22

Favorite place - bus station! But you won’t relax there either - I was caught fifteen times there on the upper platforms. (^_^)

L
Lewis Maestro pro tuner 31.01.22

A very strange question - how do you leave. Yes, everyone leaves the same way - they go)))
I see that there are more police, well, there are 15 cars, etc. and knock down some kind of trap in such a way that more cops get off at once. And then when 1 is left go to the nearest shelter

R
RockyMSK 31.01.22

I rush along the 99th highway - it is wide, the blocks are easily demolished, there are almost no oncoming traffic - in a word, beauty

-
-VLD- 31.01.22

I drive next to the stadium, and hide in the bus parking - I carefully drive to the 2nd floor and the cops don't see me =)

P
PG-xyuH9I-pegKa9I 31.01.22

Of course, driving along the highway is cool and easy, but there is one minus ... there are no chase breakers and, say, gaining a bonus in pursuit can be delayed in time, and if you take into account the glitch with the game crashing, then sometimes it ends in tears :). Therefore, I developed a route for myself to leave / set bonuses in pursuit. True, this route is not available at the beginning of the game, since the whole city is not open (although this can be easily fixed hehe :) ). But on my route, you can easily get away from the chase of any level. I thought about making a video and posting it here, but I don't want to waste time... If someone is interested, I can do it :)

Y
YaroslavVS 31.01.22

I leave the mentos like this:
1) I completed all the tasks - paint bypass spikes, blocks, etc.
2) I go to the bridge (well, where at the end of the game you break away from the cops in Rockport), there is a baseball stadium nearby, I break away from the cops exactly there (100% will be left behind!! there are 2 chasers)
3) and there is a shelter nearby, that's where I'm heading !!!

Y
YaroslavVS 31.01.22

you can sit down here (in rockport) (but not for long!! PlayGround.ru

[
[[[RIP]]]]]] 31.01.22

It's actually Rosewood.

Y
YaroslavVS 31.01.22

ahh. tada is clear ... did not pay attention !!!

E
Eric Kas 31.01.22

I just fly stupidly over them with coptr mover mods, and then hang at high altitude and that's it

S
Standy_LAwr 31.01.22

I collect all the cops on the tail, then I roll a donut or a wheel over them and ......... I still roll off

[
[[[RIP]]]]]] 31.01.22

Not. donut is not very effective. But the structures at the stadium in rosewood or antennas are just

R
Racer xXx 31.01.22

the best place is the stadium + there are two signs
pix.playground.ru

T
TRANE.SEMENYK 31.01.22

stadium - always works

R
Rick_16 31.01.22

And for me, the best place to hide is Rosewood University.

S
Set 31.01.22

Yes, the stadium rocks. And so - where necessary. In general, all pursuit breakers are effective. I used to hate Donut, but now I’m picking up 10 cars on the tail, I don’t get a little bit to the donut, I slow down - they stick around me, and the interrupter works

p
prostopoh 31.01.22

and I take everyone to the ram. lucky - I'll leave, but no - well, hello arrest

P
ProSto_GonShik 31.01.22

Hmm, stadiums, stations, and if VERTAL? Where will you go? Especially if you really need to hide, and this 12.51 hangs over your head and threatens to fall on you? My choice is the subway in Rockport (That subway has two entrances, I explained it for the noobs), there you can hide from the cops and from the vertal))))

x
x_Gaijin_x 31.01.22

PRoSto_GohShik to the station) there the vertical does not fire when you are standing on the second floor in the middle

P
ProSto_GonShik 31.01.22

Zaxap Nukem, why? especially since there are a lot of gas stations and it will be easy to hide from them, but this is not for me))))