3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mudila from Nizhny Tagil 20.02.22 06:19 am

The Beatles

Who likes The Beatles
I listened to one Estudey song and it made me laugh
129 Comments
Sort by:
I
In the name of Ostashkove 20.02.22

Understood. The question is over.

E
Ewerton 20.02.22

Who agrees that the Beatles are the biggest and most influential band today?

Dissent please pass by)

x
xAndrewx 20.02.22

You quickly create bots for yourself.

M
MC Kebab 20.02.22

Beatles pop is hyped. Ancestors drank under it, smoked weed, fucked, and later recalled "that clear time" with a mean tear. And the kids were hammered into it and they are ready to yell "Wow, the Beatles are cool!!! EEEEEEE! Whoever says shit to the Beatles is that rooster."
Saks Pistols will be better than them.
And in general, be friends with your head and don’t say about the band or the artist that it’s cool, just because he is a cult and everyone praises him. Trust your ears and brain.

V
Vasilii_Terkin_xD 20.02.22

Anomalixx[ORIGINAL]
wouldn't be surprised if you listen to Bieber too!

M
MC Kebab 20.02.22

I won't be surprised if you also listen to Bieber!
I'm not listening. Bieber is a standard pop project, popular due to the promotion and a large number of haters.

E
Ewerton 20.02.22

Anomalixx[ORIGINAL] It
would be nice to whip you. Looks like he received little from his father's upbringing, since you allow yourself such statements about the legendary group.

M
MC Kebab 20.02.22

It would be nice to spank you. Looks like he received little from his father's upbringing, since you allow yourself such statements about the legendary group.
And you are a bastard. Because if I like it, then I can praise it. And to praise the music that I'm not very interested in, but everyone says that it's cult and cool, so you need to love it - this is a stupid desire for the herd.

My dad listened to AC/DC and listens to 80s and 90s pop music, not because he said it was cool, but because he likes it and it's the music of his youth. And he has a right to it. And shove it into the playlist on VKontakte or on a computer and say "I'm the Beatles" I'm listening, eeee, they are cool eeee, and I'm dofiga elite and rummage in the music! EEE!

E
Ewerton 20.02.22

Anomalixx[ORIGINAL] Are the
Beatles pop? Are you out of your mind, boy?

M
MC Kebab 20.02.22

The Beatles are pop? Are you out of your mind, boy?
Mainstream is mainstream. Look, even today hipsters turn away from him, because the mainstream.

It would be nice to spank you.
Here it is - a dictatorship. It does not allow you to think and draw conclusions and have your own opinion. Why flog me - for my own opinion? So it's stupid. And then we wonder why there are a lot of dumb cattle around?

E
Ewerton 20.02.22

M
MC Kebab 20.02.22

These critics simply did not have time to bribe. This was later corrected.

p
printing in the infernal 20.02.22

And where are the Beatles now?

E
Ewerton 20.02.22

People get old, people die, but their work lives on and is remembered forever) Now it's hard to imagine any other group that could be compared with the Beatles in grandeur and recognition. They are the best and that's a fact

F
Florentine 20.02.22

The Beatles - my favorite band was, is and will be.
Their songs have always touched the most subtle notes of my soul.
The sound of a Beatles song is identical to the beating of a heart in love.
Who is in love and loves, he will definitely like it.

PS: Schoolchildren, go listen to gossip, clubbing and rap ...

M
MC Kebab 20.02.22

Now it is hard to imagine any other group that could be compared with the Beatles in grandeur and recognition.
Elvis Presley. Although this is a performer, but do not thank.

Nirvana , Metallica, Madonna and so on
. If a person listened to the Beatles and did not find anything special in him, then he is immediately a schoolboy? Don't you think that it's more like a redneck to become more intelligent, like the Beatles are shoved in VKontakte audio recordings?

F
Florentine 20.02.22

Anomalixx[ORIGINAL]

I agree with you, my friend, completely.

I love Elvis.

d
dark_world123 20.02.22

I never liked them.

a
absurd element 20.02.22

Let it be.
Fat men greedily pick each other's folds, looking for leftover food; crumbs from the chips there, dried noodles.

H
Holokozt666 20.02.22

Man, I don't like this group! What to do??