3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mudila from Nizhny Tagil 20.02.22 06:19 am

The Beatles

Who likes The Beatles
I listened to one Estudey song and it made me laugh
129 Comments
Sort by:
M
MC Kebab 20.02.22

What to do??
Well, you yourself know - mitol listen.

A
Ambience 20.02.22

overrated. Besides, I don't like Mercibitik at all.

F
Florentine 20.02.22

Anomalixx[ORIGINAL]

I don't sit in a cozy place and I'm not registered. I prefer to communicate with friends live or by phone. Therefore, what schoolchildren shove into their pages in their souls is not an enu.
You are well informed. Good girl.
You know better about logic, most likely.

M
MC Kebab 20.02.22

You as vkontaktedrocher are well informed. Good girl.
You know better about logic, you yourself left not far from school.
Yes, I have to sit on VKontakte, because through the group I can easily and simply get the files I need for study.
Never mind. I meant that most of the rednecks, for the sake of raising their status, tend to cram the Beatles into their discography just to seem more advanced in music. Or more soulful.

F
Florentine 20.02.22

Anomalixx[ORIGINAL] I

see. Agree completely.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 20.02.22

I have nothing good or bad to say about the Beatles. I don't listen to them.

J
JerelyMarleCrash 20.02.22

>Who agrees that the Beatles are the biggest and most influential band today?
But the most influential was Led Zeppelin. Yes, and great too.

A
Ambience 20.02.22

But the most influential was Led Zeppelin. Yes, and great too.
Black Sabbath.

R
RussianQuaker 20.02.22

The Beatles (Beatles) - a great band!

The author, but nothing, that the subject is pop shit for the masses?

M
MC Kebab 20.02.22

And everyone can rivet packs of demotivators.
And what does Ranetki have to do with it? We listen to true rock. Nirvana, for example.

E
Ewerton 20.02.22

EnglishQuaker
My family loves the Beatles and this love has been passed on to me. The Beatles are the band that generations of music lovers were raised on. The Beatles are an era in music. And that the Beatles are pop music, this opinion is simply the most stupid, the opinion of an uneducated person. The Beatles are a rock band, the father of rock. They brought a lot to music, yes, to rock music, which we all love so much today, but many of you have forgotten about the roots of this music. Treat the classics with respect.

Anomalixx[ORIGINAL]
Nirvana is a good band, but it's not rock, it's grunge. Learn materiel.

M
MC Kebab 20.02.22

Nirvana is a good band, but it's not rock, it's grunge. Learn materiel.
Grunge is an alternative rock style. Shkololo.

My family loves the Beatles and this love was passed on to me.
It's more like you got it in your head.

The Beatles are the band that generations of music lovers were raised on.
Generations of music lovers were raised not only on the Beatles. I was raised on the songs of the group "Bravo".

The Beatles are an era in music.
Something quickly this era ended. Classical music lasted even longer.

And that the Beatles are pop music, this opinion is simply the most stupid, the opinion of an uneducated person.
The Beatles were wild in their day. Even Madonna probably has a fan base that is smaller than the Beatles used to have. Crowds of people came to their concerts, their style was copied by hundreds of thousands. Not pop? Yah. Even Madonna probably did not surpass them in terms of pop.

The Beatles are a rock band, the father of rock. They brought a lot to music, yes, to rock music, which we all love so much today, but many of you have forgotten about the roots of this music.
Fail. The founders of rock are just bluesmen (often African Americans). And later rock and roll was played by the Yankees long before the Beatles. Actually, the Beatles began their career on the basis of the work of many rock-n-rollers from the United States.

Treat the classics with respect.
I have my own classic. And I respect her. Not because I was hammered into my head as a child, "Listen to this band, because it's cool and this is a whole era in music!", But because I like it. And if a person does not like the classics (because the canons in it often limit the freedom of creativity), but likes more avant-garde and progressive projects, then this is a sign of a progressive mind and openness of mind in terms of perceiving the unusual and new.

M
Metal Boss 0xE 20.02.22

Anomalixx[ORIGINAL]
Beatles pop music hyped. Ancestors drank under it, smoked weed, fucked, and later recalled "that clear time" with a mean tear. And the kids were hammered into it and they are ready to yell "Wow, the Beatles are cool!!! EEEEEEE! Whoever says shit to the Beatles is that rooster."
Saks Pistols will be better than them.
And in general, be friends with your head and don’t say about the band or the artist that it’s cool, just because he is a cult and everyone praises him. Trust your ears and brain.
He said everything correctly, he upvoted.

J
JerelyMarleCrash 20.02.22

Ewerthon
Mydak, oh mydak. If I said ice zeppelin, did you read it like ranetki?
>Nirvana is a good band, but it's not rock, it's grunge.
Rock music is a direction, not a genre.
>The Beatles are a rock band, the ancestor of rock
As already mentioned, the founders were blacks, bluesmen and rock and roll.
Ambience
>Black Sabbath
Approximately equal in importance.

R
RussianQuaker 20.02.22

Rock is when they yell and rattle.

M
MegaMan 2.0 20.02.22

well I love the Beatles... and Nirvan and Led Zeppelin and Black Sabbath and the Sex Pistols and AC/DC... it's a matter of taste...

PS in my opinion... there are only a few people listening to the Beatles... me too Of course, I listened to about 10 of their songs, but they were all gorgeous ...

p
printing in the infernal 20.02.22

The Beatles are the first boy band

A
Ambience 20.02.22

Fans of the Beatles and dad-rock are similar to shit - if someone does not like it, then he will definitely listen to Bieber and Ranetok in their opinion. Beatles fans, do you happen to dislike Coelho?

[
[SuperNatural] 20.02.22

You're talking like the bastards mentioned in your post...

M
MC Kebab 20.02.22

Correctly noted. Why just Coelho? Why not Turgenev, Pushkin or Shakespeare or some other classical writer?