3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mudila from Nizhny Tagil 20.02.22 06:19 am

The Beatles

Who likes The Beatles
I listened to one Estudey song and it made me laugh
129 Comments
Sort by:
t
trustedSunbro 20.02.22

The Beatles are a classic, nice to hear :3

I
Infiltrator 20.02.22

Absolutely all the same.

l
lomonosov777 20.02.22

Well, not the most, of course, but quite. Special thanks to Paul for Yesterday. After it goes well As tears go by Rolling.

N
NikoB 20.02.22

Anomalixx[ORIGINAL]
"Ancestors drank to it, smoked weed, fucked, and later recalled 'that clear time' with a mean tear."

Well, if you have such ancestors ... But let's not talk about sad things.

M
MC Kebab 20.02.22

Well, if you have such ancestors ... But let's not talk about sad things.
Bad joke. My parents were not even in the world at that time, and grandparents were hardly allowed to do this in the Soviet Union.

d
de5tr0yer 20.02.22

"Ancestors drank to it, smoked weed, fucked, and later with a mean tear remembered" that clear time "
now we do it under dubstep

... ... ... 20.02.22

Did not listen. I can't say anything.

J
JerelyMarleCrash 20.02.22

de5tr0yer
Only if dad is rock for ages, then dubstep is a stillborn genre.

N
NikoB 20.02.22

Anomalixx[ORIGINAL]

Apparently you have no idea what was fashionable in the USSR back then.
P.s.
Why did you come to this forum, where people sit who like the work of a wonderful Liverpool band?

h
happiness 20.02.22

I used to really like the Beatles. Now the tastes have changed, I no longer feel any sympathy for the "creativity of the wonderful Liverpool group".

F
Full Metal Chaos 20.02.22

I have nothing good or bad to say about the Beatles. I don't listen to them.(2)

R
RussianQuaker 20.02.22

By the way, some students play even more interesting, and their own songs! O_o

a
absurd element 20.02.22

They have lamp songs.

R
RicoChico 20.02.22

Ranetki rule!

M
MC Kebab 20.02.22

Apparently you have no idea what was then fashionable in the USSR.
I didn't mean The Beatles. Grandmother didn’t tell me something about dragolets, mass promiscuity and other rock-n-roll joys openly. The USSR did not like this.
Why did you come to this forum, where people sit who like the work of a wonderful Liverpool band?
To show that she's just one of the most wonderful.

N
NikoB 20.02.22

Anomalixx[ORIGINAL]

Under the conditions of the Iron Curtain, against the backdrop of a boring domestic stage, the Beatles, Elvis, who were very difficult to get, as well as Vysotsky, were a breath of fresh air.
It is very strange to think that under the Beatles they necessarily fucked, smoked or drank.
Now young people just do not fuck / smoke / drink.
As a rule, under metal or under rap.

M
MC Kebab 20.02.22

It is very strange to think that under the Beatles they necessarily fucked, smoked or drank.
In Western countries, yes.

G
GTAman 20.02.22

The Beatles are a great band, but that doesn't mean they're very special or the best.

N
NikoB 20.02.22

Anomalixx[ORIGINAL]
Red_Digita1_N0ise

Yes, it's strange to compare them with the classics (Mozart, Bach, Chopin, etc.), but, nevertheless, they made a huge contribution to history and are still one of the best bands in the world.
Recall at least the following facts: there are the most of their songs in the rolling stones500 rating (23 songs), cover's for Mackey's song Yesterday are the most in the world.
In addition, the respected British magazine Q recognized the song A day in life (Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band 1967) as the best song of all time.

One cannot underestimate their contribution to the development of both the rock direction and all music in general.

P.s.
They were among the first to play heavy music (as far as it can be imagined then)
Helter Skelter.

P.p.s.
Guys, the taste and color, again. If you don't like it, move on :)

J
JerelyMarleCrash 20.02.22

NikoB
>Usually, under metal or under rap.
Metal, compared to clubbing, rap and pop, has a below average reputation. Far from underground, but not the most-most mainstream. Even all sorts of popular Slipknot, SOAD have nothing to do with metal.