3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mayamenstate 03.03.22 10:21 pm

Return to the slave system / serfdom

---
93 Comments
Sort by:
E
EnglishQuaker 03.03.22

And they shouldn't worry about it.

Must. If the place is empty, then it can be given to someone who needs it. Your reasoning is socially unacceptable.

T
The_Bulldozer 03.03.22

EnglishQuaker

Must. If the place is empty, I

mean empty?
It is already occupied by him. He wrote an application for moving in, therefore he is de jure already a tenant. Whether he is there or not is his problem.

so it can be given to someone who needs it.

And from this follows 2 questions to the citizen:
1) Why write an application for moving in if you are not going to move in? It is impossible to write it "accidentally" if the form has not changed - it is written with pens (or the finished form is filled in, where it is). Therefore, the "itself" argument does not work.
2) What prevented you from immediately abandoning the room after this thoughtless act? Write the same statement, sign and that's it - the room is free.

Your reasoning is socially unacceptable.

My reasoning is based on the letter of the law and elementary logic. These rules (renting apartments, dorm rooms, etc.) are valid all over the world and are approximately the same (the principle "moved in - pay, whether you live there or not").
If you are not satisfied with the letter of the law, please take a tractor and kosher countries like Somalia and Congo are at your service. There is no letter of the law in principle.
And yet, let me remind you that the room was listed as occupied solely through the fault of the author, who wrote an application for moving in. . . uh, just apparently (why not, but) and was not discharged, and not through the fault of someone else.

E
EnglishQuaker 03.03.22

... It is already completely occupied by him. He wrote an application for moving in, therefore he is de jure already a tenant. Will he be there or not - that's his problem ...

A lot of words about a simple situation - are you injecting yourself there? I'm not talking about him at all, I'm talking about other people in need. Well, they should (at least try) to contact him before settling a new tenant in his place.

T
The_Bulldozer 03.03.22

EnglishQuaker

A lot of words about a simple situation - are you injecting yourself there?

Many letters = you are squirming.
Amazing. My Russian teacher was also a drug addict. . .

I'm not talking about him at all, I'm talking about other people in need.

How strange, because it was the situation of these needy that depended on the author of the thread. And literally. I don’t understand a little, and here are my “socially unacceptable arguments”, if I just reminded legal norms (well, or something like that), and did not occupy a place in which I did not live.
So about "social unacceptability" if you please write to the author of the thread.

Well, they should (at least try) to contact him before settling a new tenant in his place.

You should contact him only in extreme situations, specified in the rules of the hostel. According to the documents, all places are occupied, including the place of the author. Another question is why it took so long with the murals for the settlement, but this is already a trifle.

E
EnglishQuaker 03.03.22

Are you not one of those who are ready to defend any people, but your own - only in the last place? Here you are, you say, focusing on jurisdiction. How would you comment then on Article 282 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation?

T
The_Bulldozer 03.03.22

EnglishQuaker

You're not one of those who is ready to defend any nation,

What?! What specific people are we talking about in this case ?! We are discussing a specific author, I specifically made a remark - that the rules for moving in are by and large the same everywhere.
Yegorka "svinohitler" Prosvirin did not bite you for an hour ?! He also now has an aggravation on the "gas" topic, it's just a coincidence.

but his - only in the last turn?

Well, I say, if you are not satisfied with the law - please, the tractor is waiting, there are a lot of countries in Africa in which the law did not spend the night. . . and by the way, everyone is equal for the law - that's why Themis is blind, yeah, apparently for a reason.

By the way, what if the author is a Tajik? Or even an Arab? What, it will destroy your cozy picture of the world with ponies and ridges? Yep, that's it. So leave the everyday zigo-throwing and cry for the "purity of the gas" to the pig-Hitler Prosvirin and the old fart Dugin, but there is no need to drag them here. I don't appreciate it.
If it hurts you for the "gas pgenadzhnost" of citizens who, because of the author, did not settle into a hostel - invite them to your place. Or "gas category" is applied only when it is profitable, right?!

Here you are, you say, focusing on jurisdiction.

I'm not guided by it, but all adequate people. If you are not guided by the law, but live according to some of your own abstract rules (or maybe even "understandings"), then these are your problems.

How would you comment then on Article 282 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation?

No way. Article as article. For a capitalist idealess multinational state, this is the norm. This was to be expected. But yes, comparing the rules of settlement with the Criminal Code, of course, is simply brilliant. . .

Z.Y. I am amazed. Citizens of the Nazis can drag a ridge into any topic, into any. Straight talent, out of everything to make a confrontation between ubermensh and untermensch. And most importantly - so subtly to hide behind the people in opposition to the person, because of the closeness of which (and only because of this) the incident with the hostel actually happened. Yozya cries in tenderness. . .

E
EnglishQuaker 03.03.22

If it hurts you for the "gas pgenadzhnost" of citizens who, because of the author, did not settle into a hostel - invite them to your place. Or "gas category" is applied only when it is profitable, right?!

Are you against Nazism? - Settle the Uzbeks in your apartment! They have a bad economic situation in the country, and we need to raise the demographic situation :)

Now he also has an aggravation on the "gas" topic.

What's wrong with respecting your race and nation?

T
The_Bulldozer 03.03.22

EnglishQuaker

Are you against Nazism?

I am against the phimosis of the citizens "concerned about Gass", especially against their attempts to play Aloizych in any situation. And in situations where it is in principle not necessary and meaningless. I understand that it is impossible otherwise - after all, you need to think differently, and it is much easier to throw a ridge, you can throw a ridge just like that.

By the way, are you an Uberman? Proof provide, huh?

Settle the Uzbeks in your apartment!

And where is the logic?! We were just discussing the hostel, now some Uzbeks suddenly appeared. I'm afraid to imagine what will happen next. . .

They have a bad economic situation in the country, and we need to raise the demographic situation :)

How do some abstract Uzbeks treat me, the author of the thread and the hostel ?!
Once again, if you want to leave the ridge in the crowd of Dynamo football fans - if you want to do it separately, because in this situation it looks strange and illogical.

Yes, nothing bad. That is why feel free to throw yourself in the oven. You also had Tatars in your family, probably also velvet (no - well, then drive proof so that everyone is sure of your purity) - so feel free to follow the testament of grandfather Adolf, because it was this fate that he bequeathed to you. But . . . for some reason you are not in the oven yet. Apparently, I was right - you are "Gass veg" only when it is profitable, yes.
And by the way, I like young Nazis who mix "nation" and "race". You decide - either a nation or a race, it is difficult to sit on two pillars.

Z.Y. And so, I'm waiting for an answer to the main "gassian question" - are you an ubermensh and I expect proof of this from you. Come on, don't let me down. You are not some kind of Tajik or a half-wit. . . You won't disappoint me, will you?

T
The_Bulldozer 03.03.22

Mayamenstate National

Bolsheviks what?! Are you screwed up again?!

Well, you have $old-FAL-nitsyn in this case. Well, another liar, well, it's more of a feature.
You've opened up enough, dear liar, so go ahead and get out of here. Although if you insist, you can continue the execution.
So what is there - will you issue a loan for yourself? Will you give me the loot?

E
EnglishQuaker 03.03.22

especially against their attempts to play Aloizych in any situation.

An example of some kind.

How do some abstract Uzbeks treat me, the author of the thread and the hostel?!

I say, get hooked, to definitely be an ideological anti-Nazi. Do you know how bad they are? You know, and you don’t give them any help at the same time? Well, you are obscurantist and n-a-a-a-c-i-i-i-st :)

Yes, nothing bad. That is why feel free to throw yourself in the oven.

Everything is clear, you respect your community and the achievements of your ancestors are not in the order of things. Moreover, it is also condemned.

You also had Tatars in your family, probably also velvet (no - well, then drive proof so that everyone is sure of your purity)

And how many of them could be there? Their (here are such exceptions) blood resolves after several generations, so nothing. And in my face I am a clear Slav, so racially complete. And yet, we have as much as 1% of gays, and what, you say that we have a homonational country? :D

By the way, are you an uberman? Proof provide, huh?

Well, what specific plan is it necessary to provide proofs so that the great Russophobe and anti-fascist Bulldozer can appreciate them?

And by the way, I like young Nazis who mix "nation" and "race".

Why mix. Don't you know the difference between a race and a nation?

Citizens of the Nazis

Do not understand. Do you often hear about harassment of people on a national/racial basis? I personally rarely. Much more often I hear about harassment on the grounds: they take away jobs / retail outlets, poison children with drugs, arrange their own rules.

T
The_Bulldozer 03.03.22

Mayamenstate

You forgot to say: "At gunpoint."

Ah, that is, you were forced to write an agreement on moving in. They are evil, yes.
Oh, I cry, I cry, I dance, I dance.
Tell me, did they beat you?!

With the same success, you can come to the store, take a valuable product, and at gunpoint ask the cashier to knock out a check for it, and then run around with this check and tell everyone that you bought the goods, and where the cashier did the money is his problem.

I wouldn't be surprised if you do. As we found out - logic and in general, any complex mental operations are not your forte. . .
But what is the connection with normal people?! Or did you just decide to fantasize, as with the non-existent "Holodomor" in the 37th to support blacks who did not exist?!

As for the place in the hostel, the goods become the property of the person upon receipt,

Who told you that? You've been lied to. The goods become property based on the terms of the contract that you sign during the transaction (in this case, the settlement in the room). Oh yeah, let me guess - you don't read the contract. . .

not when requested to receive it.

The request is if you asked "is there a room?" and did not draw up a settlement in an empty. Here it is impossible to make a mistake and do it by accident. "Ask" and "move in" are not even synonyms.

I didn’t come to the hostel, I didn’t sign for the room (I didn’t even see it),

No, the question was - why did you draw it up if you don’t need it ?!

so she didn't become mine.

She wouldn't be yours. You just signed a rental agreement, and this is de facto NOT a product.

With the same success, you can come to the store, order the product, pay for it, and then they will tell you that you received it.

No, in this case, you ordered the goods, they brought them, but you did not take them. Although you could take the product or return it, and return it within a month. You didn't, so who are you?! A 3-letter word is the first "L".

And where is the signature that I received it?

The signature is put after examining the room (smart people). Actually, what’s wrong - you didn’t see the room, therefore you didn’t sign anywhere.

There is only a signature that I ordered it.

It's enough. You ordered a service, what you will do with it is your problem, especially since you did not use the right to return.

And anyway, if everything is done for money, then you can pay for the exam,

I am amazed at your thought processes. This is not a human level, this is something alien, illogical, strange, paranormal. For you, David Duchovny should leave for analysis, suddenly you are really a xenomorph. . .

and generally don’t come to it (say that the bus has broken down), and then “retake” it with the teacher on the bench - you paid for it anyway.

I wouldn't be surprised that this is exactly what you do. And that your "higher" (if you have it) is exactly what was bought. In general, it is strange that you are still alive in our world. . .

RussianQuaker

Some example.

Yes, anyone. For example here - we are discussing a room in a hostel, and some Uzbeks / Tajiks and others suddenly pop up. What a connection. . .

I say, get hooked, to definitely be an ideological anti-Nazi.

One second - who got hooked, where got hooked, who is an anti-Nazi?

Do you know how bad they are?
You know, and you don’t give them any help at the same time?
Well, you are obscurantist and n-a-a-a-c-i-i-i-st :)

And now again, from the very beginning, and if you can’t in Russian, write in your native language. . .
What is the connection between the hostel, me and the Tajiks?!

Everything is clear, you respect your community and the achievements of your ancestors are not in the order of things.

My community, represented by the USSR, was destroyed by such petty-bourgeois hucksters and beer Nazis like you. And all the achievements thereof you have successfully pissed off and plundered. Why should I respect you? You are your own evil pinocchio. They themselves fought for "freedom and glasnost", Gorby gave you the opportunity to raise "national self-consciousness", what doesn't suit you now, guys ?!
So respect your "community", which, instead of progress, chose regression, instead of an idea, chose hucksterism. And most importantly - her achievements, such as "Graduation", "Burnt by the Sun 2" and "Bitterly 1-2".

Moreover, it is also condemned.

Indeed, everyone is obliged to love the ridge, how could I forget.
* Zigue in the lotus position.

And how many of them there could be

I do not know, you tell me.

Their (here are such exceptions) blood resolves after several generations, so nothing.

Blood . . . dissolve. . . I take it asking for any scientific proof of blood absorption across generations is a bad idea, right?!

And in my face I am a clear Slav, so racially complete.

Ahaha, lol. Yes, Slav. Look, the local Antsiks in the neighborhood also have a pure Slav leader. His name is Ashot and he has curly hair. You, I understand, something similar, right?!
Racially complete, I don't believe you. You can be Jewish and hide it. How do we deal with this, huh?

And yet, we have as much as 1% of gays, and what, you say that we have a homonational country? :D

Only you could draw such conclusions, because nationalism always, one way or another, strives for its blue beginning. I'm not even surprised that you, following the topic of grimy, raised the topic of gays. You're following the pattern.

Well, what specific plan is it necessary to provide proofs so that the great Russophobe and anti-fascist Bulldozer can appreciate them?

Genological tree of generations for. . . let's start small - 10. It is also desirable to have a profile / full face photo, an x-ray of the skull. Together we will look for traces of the super race. Or not ? Or is this a bad idea? Got something to hide?

Why mix. Don't you know the difference between a race and a nation?

So you're mixing it up:

So you decide whether you are either "Hussian-Nazi" or "Gas-Vegny", because it does not fit together.

Do not understand. Do you often hear about harassment of people on a national/racial basis? I personally rarely.

Yes, I dragged abstract Tajiks into the thread, yes.

Much more often I hear about harassment on the grounds: they take away jobs / retail outlets, poison children with drugs, arrange their own rules.

If you want to reveal a secret - an interracial issue, all its contradictions, this is exclusively the basis of the capitalist system. Unexpected, huh?! You, dear Natsik, are arrogantly used by rich uncles to earn money, and so that you don’t bark at them for nothing, they found the last one. After all, I remind you - who to hire, the private trader decides. That's how it is, yes.
Googled at your leisure the history of Russian Antifa. Yes, that enchanting organization of punk and emo. Why and on whose money it was born and why it suddenly died. How the domestic Nazi parties were born, all sorts of semi-GM and white movement sects. And again - who gave the money for this. Lots of amazing discoveries. But I say right away - you will break the patterns.

T
The_Bulldozer 03.03.22

Mayamenstate

You seem to be confusing buying a train or plane ticket with buying an apartment.

You seem to be confusing "buy" with "rent".

just like the teachers at the university confused the university with the bazaar, just like I confused the building of the university with a construction site.

I am not surprised.

A seat on a train or plane already becomes yours when you buy a ticket for a train or plane,

and this means that if you bought a ticket and did not want to fly / go, but did not change the ticket within a period of time, then you deceived yourself.

but buying an apartment is not buying a seat on a train or plane.

You didn't buy an apartment. You rented a room in a hostel, which is on the balance sheet of the city. There, the contract also indicates the rules of use and the point of return of money is also indicated. Although yes, you are not a reader, you are a writer. . .

Yes, it becomes yours when you sign a sales contract, but you cannot sign a sales contract without visiting the apartment itself.

I don't know - can't you? You calmly signed a contract to move into a room you didn't see. I'm amazed - you live contrary to your own principles. . .

How do you imagine it? A person comes to a real estate agency (like a train station or an air ticket office), he is shown options for apartments with photographs, he chooses the right one for himself, signs an apartment purchase agreement, pays money, and then goes to see it ...

The contract is signed, as it were, also after inspecting it.

The request is a booking, not a possession/settlement.

You can't book a dorm room. And this was also indicated in the settlement agreement. This is not a hotel where you can book and. . . do you often book for half a year?! Do you realize that this is not even logical?!

I booked a place with a request / application for a place in a hostel,

Minute, you did not leave a request, you entered into an agreement. And you didn't even read it. And you didn't even want to move in.

but it's not mine yet.

It has been since the closing. Uni dorms work differently than private dorms. And about a miracle - this is also indicated in the contract. Upon admission, they ask - will you move in or not, if so - you conclude an agreement. You answered yes, signed the contract, but did not move in - these are your problems. You have already taken your place.

And only after I visited this hostel, saw my room / place, signed there for its receipt, this room / place becomes mine.

It will never become yours, because it is the property of the city. You sign an agreement that "there is this, this and that in the room, and it all works" (technical document, it is presented in case of an audit) and agreement to the rules of use. Do not confuse the rules of rent and purchase. You didn't actually buy anything.
Poseum settled you or not - no one cares. You became on the balance immediately after signing the contract.

Again, how do you imagine it? A man booked a plane ticket to New York at once in 10 airlines (one month before departure),

Do you have a concussion again, drug addict ?!
Come on, will you project your nonsense separately and away from me?!

A man ordered a service - they brought him two women-bomb carriers, and they say to him: "If you ordered, then pay." Nothing like this. I didn't give up on those either.

Well, everything. Feel free to pay for a hostel.

But the teacher who flunked me in the exam (because of which I had to pay), died three days before I came to the university six months later to pick up the documents.

So you didn't even graduate from uni. Enchanting. And they say in education everyone is bought, no, there are still honest people. It's a pity they didn't hand you over to the cops with a dose. . .

E
EnglishQuaker 03.03.22

Look, the local Antsiks in the neighborhood also have a pure Slav leader. His name is Ashot and he has curly hair. You, I understand, something similar, right?!

Ashot Slav? In general, it's better to lead a healthy lifestyle - at least there will be no hallucinations from substances :)

and some Uzbeks / Tajiks and others suddenly pop up.

Come on, it’s relevant now, especially since the topic has gone about all sorts of settlements.

If you want to reveal a secret - an interracial issue, all its contradictions, this is exclusively the basis of the capitalist system. Unexpected, huh?! You, dear Natsik, are arrogantly used by rich uncles to earn money, and so that you don’t bark at them for nothing, they found the last one. After all, I remind you - who to hire, the private trader decides. That's how it is, yes.
Googled at your leisure the history of Russian Antifa. Yes, that enchanting organization of punk and emo. Why and on whose money it was born and why it suddenly died. How the domestic Nazi parties were born, all sorts of semi-GM and white movement sects. And again - who gave the money for this. Lots of amazing discoveries. But I say right away - you will break the patterns.

And that's all you had when quoting my message about the seizure of markets, the distribution of drugs and the imposition of their own rules?

One second - who got hooked, where got hooked, who is an anti-Nazi?

I say, would you take foreigners to your place?

My community, represented by the USSR, was destroyed by such petty-bourgeois hucksters and beer Nazis like you.

If your scoop was destroyed by the Nazis, right now there would be no multiculture here. So past the checkout.

Genological tree of generations for. . . let's start small - 10. It is also desirable to have a profile / full face photo, an x-ray of the skull. Together we will look for traces of the super race. Or not ? Or is this a bad idea? Got something to hide?

Yes, there is nothing to hide, there were and are white people. If someone may have met a foreigner, then their number was negligible.

So you decide whether you are either "Hussian-Nazi" or "Gas-Vegny", because it does not fit together.

So you are an expert in this chtoli? Well then, tell me why it doesn't fit.

T
The_Bulldozer 03.03.22

Mayamenstate

I used to buy a ticket with a student card in my pocket if I liked the conductor. And sometimes even two tickets, and she never asked why I needed a second one.

Well, which means who are you - that's right, a word of three letters, the first "L". Go buy some more.

I didn't sign any contract.

You wrote it above. Therefore, I conclude that you lied again, a liar. ak and lied about the fictional "Holodomor" in 37orm and blacks. You're a liar dude, and not the smartest.

I wrote on a blank sheet of paper: "Please give me a place in the hostel." Number. Signature.

You answer my question - why did you write this ?!

Yes, to be honest, during the second session, I picked up a pen at home only 3 weeks before the end of the session,
although some had already received all the credits at that time and were already preparing for the exams.
But in these three weeks I was able to get all the credits, not the name of absolutely nothing - no lectures, no practices.

I monevayu that you have achieved this honestly. Therefore, the title of "bribery" creeps up to the title of a liar and balabol.

And then this blockage in the exam. This is disrespect for my work, for organizational skills.

The Budei are frank - your abilities were not even enough to argue the lies about the Ngro in Africa in the 37th. What were you hoping for?! What abilities are we talking about, balabol ?!

I rewrote a 90-sheet notebook with lectures in every cell during the night -

How do you do it? How can you be so liquid in your own kamenta?
You literally wrote above:

But in these three weeks I was able to get all the credits, not the name of absolutely nothing - no lectures, no practices.

You can't even lie, you disgrace. Organization Organizer, May Ess. . .

After all, I was preparing to become a leader, not an engineer.

It's good that you didn't. By this you have saved many.

T
The_Bulldozer 03.03.22

Mayamenstate

When I once came to the Chinese market, I was told: "Are you going to buy something? Or did you just come to see the prices?" Yes, I just came to look at the prices. What, I don't have the right? Why can I just look at the prices in the Russian market, but I can’t in the Chinese one?
I have the right to ask the seller in the store to show one thing, then another, then a third, and then leave without buying anything in this store.
I have the right to put any products in the basket in the supermarket, and before paying at the checkout, put them from the basket back to where they were.
I have the right to ask as many times as I like for the provision of anything - until I receive it, it does not become mine.

Balabol, you answer my question - why did you write an application for moving into a room (your rights do not bother anyone, especially the right to return the money and move out you yourself pissed away, etc.), in which you were not going to live ?! Maybe you are afraid to answer this question or you can’t, you don’t have enough logic for this or what?!

S
Sergei Papazoglo 03.03.22

A rotten topic about power, an entrenched mafia from 90 is still in power. Wait 20-30 years, maybe something will change for the better.

E
EnglishQuaker 03.03.22

Bulldozer, why are you silent? Are you jerking me off?

A
A.Soldier of Light 03.03.22

Mayamenstate
And even tougher is when you're standing at a bus stop, your transport comes... and you miss it, waiting for the next one. Who at this stop knows that you had to sit on it?
Dear, what kind of philosophical nonsense is this? =] The rest of the post also looks weird. Or is it because your opponent (the bulldozer) is weird? )

Edited.
The_Bulldozer (17:07)
1. I make allowances that you are a "tight nationalist" and have problems with logic, I hope I have revealed at least one secret, yeah.
2. Great imposition, I doubt that you mastered my comment (or mastered it, but didn’t understand anything), maybe then write me a light version in Hebrew, or whatever is popular with you now ...
Deserved :]
pix.playground.ru

T
The_Bulldozer 03.03.22

RussianQuaker

Russian-Nazi citizen, under the comments there is a "reply" button, when you press it, the opponent's name highlighted in bold is copied to your comment, and he receives a notification. I make allowances that you are a "tight nationalist" and have problems with logic, I hope I have revealed at least one secret, yeah.

Ashot Slav? In general, it's better to lead a healthy lifestyle - at least there will be no hallucinations from substances :)

And where am I - you tell this to pure arias, who, together with him, morph into Adik.

Come on, it’s relevant now, especially since the topic has gone about all sorts of settlements.

No connection. Absolutely none. The FGM of the author became the cause of all his troubles and I do not see any connection with some abstract chocks.

And that's all you had when quoting my message about the seizure of markets, the distribution of drugs and the imposition of their own rules?

Great imposition, I doubt that you mastered my comment (or mastered it, but didn’t understand anything), maybe I should write a light version in Hebrew then, or whatever is popular with you now - among the "gaso-clean gussichs" ?! Or maybe even easier - to explain with pictures ?!

I say, would you take foreigners to your place?

No, because my apartment is not a hostel on the balance sheet of the university / city, there is one for this. . . about a miracle - hotels, hostels and others. How logical is that, huh?! The Fuhrer probably did not write about this. . .
Yes, and in principle, this is brilliant - have you now seriously compared an apartment that is owned with a hostel ?! Are you serious ?! Kick-ass, maybe even in hotels / hotels / motels you can’t force the “fussy ignorant” - for example, paddling pools or pasta, no wonder, they are Gentiles, they oppose the kosher ROC ?!

If your scoop was destroyed by the Nazis, right now there would be no multiculture here. So past the checkout.

Beer Nazis and Tolerists came from the same system - capitalism. You guys have a common ancestor, yes. So, dear zigach, do not be surprised one day to find yourself in a crowd of doves with a rainbow flag with a swastika in the middle (not nuacho, Egor is already quite ready for this).
And yes - why do you call the USSR a "scoop" ?! Because you consider yourself garbage that needs to be cleaned up or why?! Although yes, what kind of achievement does the country have, such are the Nazis, I won’t be surprised if I now hear from you ancient myths about Lenin the spy, billions eaten by EVIL NKVD and so on. . .

Yes, there is nothing to hide, there were and are white people.

All clear. It was worth seriously raising the gas issue - and you swam. But yes, white man, your unibrow, curly hair and darkish skin - it's all garbage, you are the most cat-like "Slavyagin-agy", yes. Dugin will confirm. I believe you, don't think, I always believe everyone's word.

If someone may have met a foreigner, then their number was negligible.

Do you understand that this theory of yours about "blood solubility" is nonsense?! It's anti-scientific though. . . although yes, it's easier to zigzat and not think about it.

So you are an expert in this chtoli?

Do you know how the word "race" differs from "nation" or are you not only a beer Nazi, you are also a beer Nazi before passing the exam?! Do you understand that these words are even spelled differently - they don’t even have a common root?!

Well then, tell me why it doesn't fit.

Should I throw links to Wikipedia or will you master the terms yourself ?! Don't be shy if you don't know the word - I'll tell you, you're a Natsik, it's hard for you to think, you need to look for Jewish masons and hide your untermenshev features, yes.

Are you jerking me off?

Ahaha. I knew that you would write something from the genitourinary topic.
Truly "nationalism and liberalism are brothers forever. Both end up with men in bed . . ." (c)

Mayamenstate

I wrote an application for a place in a hostel, and the next day I forgot about it and never even remembered until the moment when I came to pick up the documents.

So you are to blame. You need to poke less.

When I wrote it, I naturally planned to live there, but then I changed my mind.

In one day ?! Ohoho, I can only sympathize with your memory, it is even smaller than that of the Vik-20. . .

Why was I not discharged from there after a month of my absence? This is their problem.

Yes, because they instill for the academic year, it is easier for reporting. But of course, you didn’t know about it, and after all, all hostels have rules where this item is most often described.

Even from SIM-cards, your number is taken from you after six months of no payment.

Simkarta is purchased, and the hostel is a rental. Do you understand the difference between these words - buy and rent?!

And since I didn’t come there at all, this room was behind me and could not even “begin” to be listed.

She is listed as yours immediately after your signature and the signature of the commandant of the hostel under the list. So no, your FGM has become your personal problem.

Well, or in extreme cases, after a month of my absence, I would go to another person.

She won't go to him until you move out.

Yes, and you already got it with this room and with these blacks at 37.

You just need to lie less. And it's time to quit hard drugs.

T
The_Bulldozer 03.03.22

Mayamenstate

Well, why didn't they pay a scholarship in this "state" university? With the wording that you are still schoolchildren. Only from the third year, they said, they would pay.

I don't know why you weren't paid. And they did the right thing, in general.

Where is the law that 1st and 2nd year students are schoolchildren?

I have no idea. I got paid from 1st to 5th.

Where is the law that students of the 1st and 2nd year can not pay a scholarship, but take it for themselves, for some kind of "repair" of the university?

Guys, if you were so stupidly lied to (although no one bothered you to snitch on it), then I can only quote the classic "l * x is not a mammoth - l * x will not die out."

Do you understand the difference between a statement and an act of surrender?

You answer my question, Jew. Do you see the difference or not? Or should I explain?

Our Crimea is a statement from Russia. Ukraine signed an act on the return of the Crimea? No. So, to say that Crimea is ours is to blabber.

Khokhlostan occupied Crimea in the 91st without any statements, and this despite the fact that Khokhlostan is not the legal successor of the Ukrainian SSR, therefore, it does not have any rights to its territory at all. Let's start with this.
Therefore, as it came in the 91st, it left. Moreover, there are precedents in world law in view of Kosovo (which did not even hold a referendum). So it's a good try, but even if you take the Soviet version or the Kosovo one, Khokhlostan still lost the country absolutely honestly.

You are not only for geography, you are also for the history of double-bans.

And why are documents evidence for you, but words are not?

Okay. I tell you that you are my slave. That's it, trust me, slave. Go make me dinner, slave.
Because words that go against logic and facts are lies. If you believe lies - that's your problem (you won't die out, as it turned out) but trying to get others to believe your lies is already superfluous. It's brazen.

Writing, in principle, is needed where it is impossible to remember all this orally.

I say slave, why do you need documentation, you are my slave and you believe me. Or not ? Is something wrong, my slave?

If you write down everything, even the smallest thing, as they say, "for evidence", then you just don't have enough memory.

Well, if you live for more than a hundred years, my respect, that's just the documentation created to confirm the events that the individual did not find and his predecessor could. . . verbally lie (just like you - shit in the head and you believe about blacks). Therefore, you have 2 options - either prove your lies with facts, and not with fantasies about blacks in the 37th, or go and make me dinner (as befits an obedient slave who believes his master).

And so, my slave, you understand why the words of some nouns cannot be an argument (especially from some of your relatives whom I don’t even know - suddenly they are drug addicts, suddenly they are coprophacos, suddenly they milk goats, I don’t know that) , or do you like being a slave?!