3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mayamenstate 03.03.22 10:21 pm

Return to the slave system / serfdom

---
93 Comments
Sort by:
T
The_Bulldozer 03.03.22

DonOlivka

Precedent and opinions... It still means nothing.
It only draws on demagoguery about the behavior of politicians.

Those. the very presence of a precedent, and not one - is that so, a little?! Easy demogogy?! Explosive demogogy however.

And how do you think the vertical of power is arranged in a democratic country?

Are there such countries? Germany is a democratic country?! And who chooses its leader - the US Senate, apparently, since the chancellor is like a dog afraid to take a step without it.
Maybe Lagushandia?! No, the situation is the same - for more than a year they were breaking with mistrals, as a result they blew the contract with a penalty.

They simply have nowhere to go in the conditions of political competition, otherwise the opponents will pull out the heated chair with their ass.

The problem is that in the elections there are 2 or more candidates - this is a lack of choice. For exactly the same "freak show" is involved. Representatives of the same parties who came to power in the same ways. As in Pindos - the Clintons sat, the Bushes sat, now it's time for the Clintons to sit again.
Therefore, citizens do not lose anything - I lost the election, I will steal as a deputy. I won - well, fine, I will steal like a president.

You, you see, confused what I described with a police state, like Belarus, which I also did not name.

The only police state is the USA. Only they manage to keep Guantanamo and Abu Ghraib to this day.

If a priori this is not capitalism, then I question your understanding of this capitalism.

And you do not bet, you read what it is.

Your assumptions about crime syndicates in Australia, Norway or France, please back up with proof.
Then at the same time about those in New Zealand, Sweden, Denmark. From here you can move on to the story of how they put on voters in the " German " and

" Frog" . 'Ndrangheta" is the money received from participation in drug trafficking and garbage disposal activities (24.2 billion and 19.6 billion euros, respectively). This is reported by the British newspaper The Guardian, citing a report by the Italian research institute Demoskopika. " --- http://lenta.ru/news/2011/12/15/yakuza/

"As Suzuki managed to find out, representatives of the Japanese Yakuza crime families are directly involved in the work at the damaged nuclear power plant."
---
https://news.vice.com/article/paris-police-arrest-corsican-mafia-godfather-frances-most-wanted-man

"Branded the last of the Corsican godfathers by French media, Germani was linked to a number of criminal operations in recent years, both on the Mediterranean island of Corsica, and in mainland France."
---
http://fukslj.livejournal.com/166894.html

Enough democracy in non-police states for now. Just save the template, otherwise it will suddenly destroy your inner world. . .

And about the Scandinavian countries. . . there are enough Arabs and others. Or should I still collect data on them?!

Well, about how they put it enough to look at the current sanctions against the Russian Federation, although the business warned and complained to Merkel and Hollande that it only hurts, but they did it anyway. And a year later, when the sanctions are of no use, they still continue them to their own detriment. Such and such deputies, it is clear that they are pursuing an independent policy in the interests of the country. . .

D
DonOlivka 03.03.22

The_Bulldozer A
sea of ​​precedents, that's another story. Especially when it's systemic.
And it started again. Again "Pindos". Italy and Japan (what do they have to do with it?) I'm not interested either. Pisyulki from LiveJournal, this is not a proof. But even if this is provable, racketeering and drug trafficking have nothing to do with the issue under discussion. You can leave the Scandinavian countries alone. And I advise you to find out how foreign policy differs from domestic. That's at least something to the point ...
In general, I understand who you are, you can not continue) I would forgive everything if the contents caused at least some kind of smile. But this, let's say, opus, is not even touching. About sanctions, maybe quite a bit.
But thanks for trying.

X
X_ray_83 03.03.22

Slaves of the system, discussing the slave system. And it's funny)))

T
The_Bulldozer 03.03.22

DonOlivka A

sea of ​​precedents, that's another story. Especially when it's systemic.

Explosions from the news above, is this systemic?!

And it started again. Again "Pindos". Italy and Japan (what do they have to do with it?) I'm not interested either. Pisyulki from LiveJournal, this is not a proof.

Well, shooting at Mosfilm under the leadership of the Ministry of State Security of the Russian Federation has not yet ended, yep, you have to use something.

But even if this is provable, racketeering and drug trafficking have nothing to do with the issue under discussion. You can leave the Scandinavian countries alone.

Arabs and niggres will also leave them alone?! It was about the system, and lo and behold, in the countries I have listed, it is the only one. What a coincidence.

And I advise you to find out how foreign policy differs from domestic.

The politician leads both and voters vote for both. . . although yes, the vote must be put in quotation marks.

In general, I understood who you are, you can not continue) I would forgive everything if the contents caused at least some smile.
But this, let's say, opus, is not even touching. About sanctions, maybe quite a bit.
But thanks for trying.

Yes, hello to Sharansky and the VSC, dear.

E
EnglishQuaker 03.03.22

DonOlivka
So they said on the first channel?

May be. Are you going to claim that there is not a single monkey there?

T
The_Bulldozer 03.03.22

Mayamenstate

I opened up about the famine in 1937? Here it is tough.

Broke open. Is it clear ?!

And your "truth", do you think they need it?

Leave the "truth" to the philosophers, people follow the facts if they don't need them - their right, I'm not their doctor.
And yes, come up with a better excuse for your lies, and do not throw arrows.

I'll tell you a secret - people are not interested in the topic of the Holodomor at 37 at all.

People are really not interested in the event you invented. They are also not interested in the planet Katruk and the Gloth civilization living on it, which were also invented by someone.

You must have said this to yourself. Do you think I didn't lead you to clean water?

And where ?!

The denial of absolutely obvious things speaks of a copyright claim for them.

Show at least one "obvious" thing, balabol, while you are only pushing button accordions about fictional blacks.

Plus, this erudition and examples of people from the perestroika era.

I can give you examples not from the hump-building era, I can give examples from the era of Kukuruzo Khrushch.

all this speaks of a man from the KGB of the USSR,

Ahaha. If I were a KGB officer, believe me, I would find myself a more kosher occupation than catching another balabol on his lies. Just trust me.

which, after the collapse of the USSR, was sheltered by Germany, giving guarantees of a cloudless life with cunnilingus to German women, to which these people in hats and raincoats willingly agreed in exchange for the surrender of the country.

I'm sorry, what ?!

You look at people in Russia as traitors to the Motherland,

No, in your case, just like the sick. . .

therefore you deny all their Soviet past.

You just deny it, and not just deny it, but lie about it. Bold, thick.

And you can do this only not being in Russia, but being in Germany.

That is, Akhedzhakova and other creatures who shit on the union are all in Germashka ?! Oh lol. I don't know if this is funny or sad.

Why Vorkuta?

Because.

Do you really think that having a piece of paper and a pen could destroy the USSR or prevent its collapse?

No, that's why the defenders of the white house fouled. And the Chinese, seeing this, did the opposite - they crushed the protest with tanks.

Or that it is possible to convince Ukraine to renounce Crimea by the power of words without sending troops to Ukraine?

Why ?! Crimea and without it successfully returned. The opinion of the dependent rogue country does not really bother anyone. Why convince her of something - let her live in dreams.

Or that by the power of words it is possible to convince the world community that it was Ukraine that shot down the Malaysian Boeing?

The community cannot give birth to conclusions about the Boeing, apparently, the conclusions are not the most pleasant for it. What speaks about the community is quite specific.

S
Sovereign Father_ 03.03.22

I think, if you are not satisfied with the idea of ​​the current statehood, then an armed coup must be carried out. Statehood, of course, is not ideal, but it is not worth eliminating it either. For everyone tried so much to build anarchy, but even there, without leadership, nothing was good. Even if anarchy were built, everyone would break into communities for safety, because under anarchy there will always be chaos, and in these communities the idea of ​​statehood would again be imbued. This is natural for humanity. Here we conclude that neither the current oligarchic statehood nor anarchy is suitable, and any democracy quickly turns into a dictate of the oligarchic elite. We need a coup and the fragmentation of the country into separate "Cliques", and serfdom in these cliques is appropriate, let everyone know their overlords. In Russia, no one can live peacefully under the current order, here always unfortunately from one extreme to another. We need a feudal monarchy for this, with a number of cliques scattered around the country with their governors. Well, you can plant a nominal central ruler in Moscow. So that there was a military-feudal dictate.

M
Mel Shlemming 03.03.22

Even a person talking on the phone, I perceive as talking to himself.
Paramedics have already left for you.

A
A.Soldier of Light 03.03.22

No, Stalin was a good man. Little did he imprison the intelligentsia, little. And now, many of their environment show themselves to be adherents of Western values. They need to be driven out of Russia) It is noteworthy that as soon as they are already outside of Russia, they begin to smack it with relish. No shame, no conscience.

The_Bulldozer
Khokhlostan occupied the Crimea in the 91st without any statements, and this despite the fact that Khokhlostan is not the legal successor of the Ukrainian SSR, therefore, it does not have any rights to its territory at all. Let's start with this.
Therefore, as it came in the 91st, it left. Moreover, there are precedents in world law in view of Kosovo (which did not even hold a referendum).
Quite right. Moreover, Crimea itself gave its answer in a fair and well-conducted referendum, which is doubted either by ignoramuses and zombies, or trolls (or watered prostitutes, but they are not on the forum, this is already talking about public media).

Because words that go against logic and facts are lies. If you believe lies - these are your problems
Well said) Logic, facts .. and also just objective reality. And comparisons.

t
tovarish comrade 03.03.22

Something like this.

T
The_Bulldozer 03.03.22

Mayamenstate

You see, for me there is no history, states, images of people... that is, all this illusion, as I call it.

Yep, that's how. So you're lying with such an interesting excuse. However, this does not change the essence - why are you projecting your "fantasy" onto others?! To leave little things in your hat ?! Dude, well then it's strange - you have no imagination, no glow, nothing.

Even a person talking on the phone, I perceive as talking to himself. And what a person does at a computer is just sitting in a chair. The man put on a uniform, and my perception of him did not change from this.

And the person who lies, how do you perceive?!

I do not live in Russia, I live on the territory of Russia and I will never live in Russia itself.

But you are calling for a change of power in it. As I understand it, everything is fine in your bantustan?! Where are you from, dear - Ystonia, Latvia or another colony?!

That is, you want to say that the "fictitious" famine and "fictional" repressions were needed only for the collapse of the USSR, because if they weren't there, then why ruin it?

They were needed to cut grants and earn money. Robi invented his 5 lemons of victims only for the sake of money, Solzhe lied and slandered only for the sake of money (and for the sake of a convenient bunk he even knocked on his friends), Sakharov resisted only for the sake of money (and never got it).

Or it was simply not necessary to talk about them, but to forget and move on, instead of returning to the "Russian Empire"

As I understand it, you draw your knowledge about RI as well as about blacks - from your imagination? For this you, I have not pumped you yet, if you want to start a dialogue about this. . .

after 70 years and the Second World War with 27 million dead?

And what is the connection?

Computer games cannot exist in Russia without Deep Shadows, foreign cars without domestic cars, imported TVs without domestic Rubin.
More precisely, what will be domestic, so will imported, only 10% better. And not only the relative difference matters, but also the absolute one. If earlier the ratio of domestic to imported was 100% to 110%, now it is 10% to 11%. That is, now the Turkish loaf is complete shit, but it still tastes better than the Russian / ordinary one by the same 10%.
Hence the conclusion is to improve the quality of everything domestic, the quality of everything imported will also improve, but all the same, the quality of imported will always be 10% better. It's all about the absolute ratio, not the relative.
Or "Intel" was covered, and if "Intel" could not, then "AMD" is a miserable copy of "Intel", and even more so will not be able to. It’s just that if earlier it was about some kind of garbage, now it’s about cars, computers, the Internet ...

As I understand it, Vaas bit you, otherwise I can’t explain these bouts of phimosis and insanity. . .

k
killka747 03.03.22

The author of this whole idea is a complete fool who does not have the slightest idea about the history of his native land, not to mention the awareness of current events and the economic situation.

V
Vanya Rygalov 03.03.22

Does anyone else argue with this fool? Like, training on cats (,, Operation Y ,,).