3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hitman17 03.03.22 11:20 pm

Crashes out of the game (Hitman: Blood Money)

In general, such a problem has reached I'll play on it for about 3 minutes to the second level and everything crashes out of the game firewood the last directix too (my computer is P4 -2800MHZ 1024RAM GF6800XT 128MB)
97 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAg 03.03.22

Please tell me this game is on fucking video cards? Like the GeForce 4 mx 440?

G
Gr1nGo 03.03.22

Who-thread is familiar with such a glitch ???

Now I've met...

b
blackburn 03.03.22

People, I think I found why it crashes at some levels. The reason lay in the built-in sound chip (if you don't have a sound card). So this is how:
1. Press "Start" -> "Run"
2. Type dxdiag
3. The DirectX dialog pops up, go to the sound tab there
4. Set the Hardware Acceleration Level to basic or standard.
After that, I stopped flying even in the opera.

Ps
Another interesting observation: I play at the highest, but without anti-aliasing.
I registered "Shaderquality Medium" in the inishnik and the game, instead of flying out, began to hang tightly at the same moments when it usually took off. I have a GF6800GT 256mb card. With what it is connected - it is not clear.

k
kosmos 03.03.22

Promtovskaya Russification is not worth it, I also tried options with sound - the same thing. The game crashes - there are no saves .... That's what's a shame.

G
Gr1nGo 03.03.22

Just don't press "G" in this mission...I did it...

By the way, we should try to change the control, namely, this button...it might help...

It didn't help...

k
kosmos 03.03.22

Everything passed. I just started the game without a firearm, and I didn’t have to throw anything off.

M
MAg 03.03.22

I have a trainer for Hitman, I can send it to anyone. There are also safes...

x
xxx lion xxx 03.03.22

I crash constantly at the very beginning and in the menu. Please, help.

s
spaike 03.03.22

The people can at least who knows how to pass the Opera or rather a glitch ?? play hunting and in 2-3 minutes it throws out.
I noticed one oddity if you start a shootout in the hall, it doesn’t throw out right away, but if you go to wait until the dude goes to the toilet, he immediately throws it out? ) IO Interective burns))) Well, who knows how to get through the thread?

F
Fallen Falcon 03.03.22

2 spaike In
general, only the Blackburn method helped me from all crashes
1. Press "Start" -> "Run"
2. Type dxdiag
3. The DirectX dialog pops up, there we go to the sound tab
4. Set the Hardware Acceleration Level to base (standard not ride)

A
A66at 03.03.22

Damn, I've tried everything. The problem is audio, that's for sure. Without drivers, audio does not crash. And so it crashes at 30 seconds of the main menu (at the same moment, Mouzon is clearly to blame here!) And when the murdered chela screams ... Kick ... Che to do? The driver cannot be updated - Nforce audio 5.10 is worth it. And I don’t download 5.11 myself.

s
spaike 03.03.22

Thanks, everything is already working for me, I just installed the hardware. she threw it out and then put the base one, I play just a super opera (sa) passed))

A
A66at 03.03.22

So far, nothing has helped me. Flies out usually before killing or hitting. Or in the very first menu of the game. Yesterday I thought to play without a sound - I removed the firewood ... And it crashes again ... Strange. It hasn't flown before. Probably after all the bug is not in the sound.

F
Fallen Falcon 03.03.22

2 spaike
Very happy for you! :)
Did you happen to complete the mission that follows the opera? ;) It's just that I'm already sick of it, I don't know where to take Mr. Smith from the morgue...

A
A66at 03.03.22

Hmmm... Who put the patch, help! Now there is a problem with emulation - the security refuses to accept the disk - A conflict with the emulation program has been detected

M
MAg 03.03.22

After reading these lines, I roughly understood that this hitman is as buggy as corsairs.

S
Serik 03.03.22

It didn't help me. Throws out during the shot.

p
pain pumping station 03.03.22

Hitman, unlike the Corsairs, is worth it to deal with his bugs =)
Thank you, Blackbrun. How did you come up with such a solution?

P
PINCHUKOVSKIY 03.03.22

DirectX10??? throw someone on the soap [email protected]. PLEASE!!!!!!

B
BuMpEr 03.03.22

2PINCHUKOVSKIY

I'd like to too, but here's the problem: under XP DirectX 10 is not planned... Nightmare, right? =)