3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hitman17 03.03.22 11:20 pm

Crashes out of the game (Hitman: Blood Money)

In general, such a problem has reached I'll play on it for about 3 minutes to the second level and everything crashes out of the game firewood the last directix too (my computer is P4 -2800MHZ 1024RAM GF6800XT 128MB)
97 Comments
Sort by:
e
evikki 03.03.22

Dance with the Devil

What I didn't understand - why is there an elevator in which food is transported. Ship your weapons? Send a bomb?

P
Posomaxa 03.03.22

Thank you so much to "BLACKBURN" for the advice =) YA zadalBalsya really With this theme of departure THANK YOU!!!!! =) Ura NG has come =)) everyone with NG

N
NightMare666 03.03.22

It crashes when a red loading bar appears, I already got sick of it, I don’t know what to do.

My system is AMD Athlon 3800+ X2 2gb RAM GeForce 8500GT

P
Pablito [rus] 03.03.22

It crashed in the same way when I bought a pirate. Nothing helped. But I just took it and bought a license. So I advise you not to waste your nerves, effort and time, but to spend a little money.

N
NightMare666 03.03.22

The fact is that I used to put the game on the same disk and went through completely and nothing crashed.
And now I want to play more. And it started to glitch

H
HitMaxeLL 03.03.22

Try updating DirectX and video card drivers...

_
_Don_ 03.03.22

And I went through the Opera with a sniper, and then I did my legs from the guards :)

C
Cepera-B 03.03.22

I have flights on that mission where the party is, it's still winter there. Flights happen when I throw out weapons or some kind of object.

v
vfdcdc 03.03.22

guys, this thing doesn’t work for me hitman bloody money crashes right when you enter someone has whist and someone works it answer me my name is nastya
help me plizz

P
Pablito [rus] 03.03.22

Temka about compatibility of XBM with Vista http://forums.playground.ru/hitman_blood_money/157086/

W
WOLF 03.03.22

and you set all the settings to the maximum except for one: 4x anti-aliasing
, I have such a problem.

s
sta][fish 03.03.22

Damn... litsukha disappeared somewhere... downloaded a pirate... and here's the same herata... throws out on loading the level "You'd better look at both" (mission in the Alps)... manipulations did not help with hardware acceleration .
Incl. I don’t know what to do ... I’m going to SUCK .... my paw.

n
nteslo 03.03.22

Thanks Fallen Falcon
This is what helped:
1. Click "Start" -> "Run"
2. Type dxdiag
3. The DirectX dialog pops up, go to the sound tab
4. Set the Hardware Acceleration Level to basic (the standard one will not work)

U
Underback 03.03.22

People in my alps only crash when planting a bomb or throwing an aphrodisiac into a pool (or throwing an aphrodisiac on the floor a second time)

R
RusJoker 03.03.22

So, what about the users of windows "whistling" and 7th how to be?
There "hardware acceleration" turn on no way (((

u
untermensch 03.03.22

you can go through the opera in 2 minutes. I tried and passed in 42 seconds. on SA. surprisingly, I just took a silverballer with an already bought muffler to the level, and as soon as the level began, I ran into the hall, quickly demolished the tenor and, on the run, shushed a bullet at Delahunt. And he ran away. Everything.

P
Pigling 03.03.22

And I somehow avoided this bug when I played as a child, but it appeared (fortunately) when the Internet was already there, cheating