3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hitman17 03.03.22 11:20 pm

Crashes out of the game (Hitman: Blood Money)

In general, such a problem has reached I'll play on it for about 3 minutes to the second level and everything crashes out of the game firewood the last directix too (my computer is P4 -2800MHZ 1024RAM GF6800XT 128MB)
97 Comments
Sort by:
J
Janka 03.03.22

By the way, fuck the chabaki. IOInteractive is hot! :) Yesterday, in this mission, I killed the old man from Bollers with a silencer, sitting on top of the studio. so then they picked up a nix (but they didn’t find me) and the body was in a bag and the guard dragged it somewhere. And the mongrel remained sitting on a pool of blood.
It's like a DOG - MAN'S BEST FRIEND. Original!!!

A
Alex-47th 03.03.22

no, she just liked her blood, the dog is a hidden vamp and that's it.
As for the bullet in the attic - it would be possible to climb to the top of the protruding bricks and stupidly sniper it from the baller on the balcony. if there is no sight, it's impossible to catch it anyway - but it's already more difficult.

J
Janka 03.03.22

I got along with my son, and with my grandfather too. And the grandfather is a pervert - he loves dogs! Right now, I don’t know how to steal a cassette? Maybe someone knows?
And ischo the question may not be entirely on the topic, but it's just interesting, unlike hitman 2 and 3, there are cheats in 4m?

H
Hit cat 03.03.22

What is it? There is, but nah they are needed? And you need to swipe the cassette in the room next to the studio, there is still a bodyguard walking around, the cassette lies near the middle computer

A
Alex-47th 03.03.22

Yes, and mutanut e from there to do neh. Either you attract the attention of the guard with a light switch, or you poked it like that.

I don’t know about the second one, but in the 3rd Lysoy there are definitely codes that I used myself. I really liked the minigun ala Neo on a helicopter with endless ammunition. There is also a fourth one. Why you asking? can't you make a joke or pass the game?

J
Janka 03.03.22

2 Alex-47th
Exact, pastibazzo

H
Hit cat 03.03.22

Janka
Cheats:
in the folder with the game find "hitmanbloodmoney.ini" Open with notepad and add EnableCheats, save, then press "C" in the game, a list of cheats will open, everything works except Giveall? Today I checked it, made fun of it ... I especially liked the invisibility mod. Boo-ha-ha...

A
Alex-47th 03.03.22

throw away the weapon, they check it on the deck of the ship.

Ehh, Janka, they are checking who would give their relatives something to check. read the topic Passage of Hitamn Blood Money without changing clothes. There's hardcore so to say, although in reality it's baby talk

e
evikki 03.03.22

I don’t understand the joke: after the crows, the Alps immediately go after me. Is it also a glitch?

e
evikki 03.03.22

And in the Alps, transferring or renaming the file does not help

e
evikki 03.03.22

And it’s also not clear how you can save Saves after leaving for Windows - it kills them, even if you copy the files to a separate place after a successful save

A
Alex-47th 03.03.22

evikki, you would have bothered to read the previous topics, in blood money there are no more intermediate crops, only missions.

about the crows, everything is right, just after them comes You better watch out what Santa Clauses are like in ours

e
evikki 03.03.22

2Alex-47th. I'm talking about something else when I talk about saves. After all, it is possible to make, say, 7 saves on Normal. If you don't complete the mission, you can exit the game and return to your saved game. And in the event of a crash, the saves are not saved at all.

e
evikki 03.03.22

I can be wrong about saves - perhaps they live only in the process of passing, before exiting the game.

In general, the buggy level passed, thanks to the tips on how to get around the bug. I smashed the dog from the machine gun - I didn’t understand how to get into it with a knife :)

A
Alex-47th 03.03.22

saves live in the operative while the game is in progress, then they crash.

It's easy to kill a dog with a knife: crouch, attack. Sometimes two is enough, sometimes three is needed.

e
evikki 03.03.22

It's clear. She was very fidgety. I play on Normal, unfortunately - that's how I started.
So there the shooting was not critical. Gave it anyway (haha) SA

A
Alex-47th 03.03.22

well, yes, it’s not X2 Ca, if you shoot a lot then you’ll get a hell of a CA. I'm just the old fashioned way - fewer bullets, better track record. :)

A
Assassin 03.03.22

Crap! And this dog (from the New Life mission) bit me so much that Mr 47 - Silent Assassin plunged into bullet-time and, having filled his eyelids with blood, collapsed ...

S
Sultantattoo 03.03.22

Someone throw DIRECTX 10 to me by mail [email protected]

A
Alex-47th 03.03.22

gee! But why did it come out and isn't it made under .NETFramework, that is, Windows Vista?