3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hitman17 03.03.22 11:20 pm

Crashes out of the game (Hitman: Blood Money)

In general, such a problem has reached I'll play on it for about 3 minutes to the second level and everything crashes out of the game firewood the last directix too (my computer is P4 -2800MHZ 1024RAM GF6800XT 128MB)
97 Comments
Sort by:
-
-BARALGIN- 03.03.22

And I have it crashes when it starts to load 3 levels.

A
A66at 03.03.22

By the way, if anyone is interested, everything stopped crashing at maximum shaders... True, everything slowed down terribly... But I passed. :)

S
SplintHit 03.03.22

kinjnjte na sait DirectX 10 or prishlite na m6lo [email protected]

C
CasTeT 03.03.22

Has anyone been able to solve the crash problem after the first two splash screens? I have a feeling that it's because of the processor (Athlon'a).
Has anyone run Hitman on an Athlon or not?

-
-BARALGIN- 03.03.22

I have the 4th stump and also crashes, so this is not a percent

O
O_M 03.03.22

What I just didn’t do
I put patch 1.1
put in dxdiag the basic sound acceleration
It still stupidly crashes after the first mission
I’m already going through this mission with my eyes closed)
Maybe there are some other methods of treatment?

S
Serj1o 03.03.22

If it crashes after the 1st mission, the problem is that you installed patch 1.1 and nosd 1.1 on it, but you had to run it through the image!

C
CasTeT 03.03.22

It scares me that we both have Radeon 9600. Isn't it in the vidyuhi? I'll try to replace it with Nvidia 6200 - see what happens.

P
PlayerCC 03.03.22

in short, all the crashes from the game are somehow connected with the sound in the folder where you have BM there is a file pc_eng.str it weighs 1.8 ... GB move it somewhere, don't care where, if it wasn't in the BM folder and run HITMAN 'a go through the mission in which the game crashed, then paste the file back, there will be no screams, music, shots, steps, etc. dressed =)

A
Amit 03.03.22

Thank you PlayerCC

... the method works. there are no departures in the Opera.... that's just the problem... the script doesn't work... I tried to go through the method. , well, no matter how ... I waited an hour .. they go on stage, approach the pole and that’s it ... the bastard doesn’t shoot .. then they turn and leave and so on 10 times in a row :) I had to kill them differently, but otherwise it’s like fine ...

P
PlayerCC 03.03.22

Yes, this method does not work in opera, I forgot to write =), I tried it myself, but in general this method helped me, thanks for that
^^ on the sound tab 4. Set the Hardware Acceleration Level to basic or standard. although I went through the game by cutting pc_eng.str in 2 missions where my game crashed =(

h
himand 03.03.22

The mission in the Alps also crashed when I pressed "G" (by the way, replacing the "G" button with some other DOES NOT help). In short, the Alps passed without the "G" button (there, if you want to strangle the photographer and pull him and throw him without the "G" button, then just take a two-handed weapon when dragging the photographer).
The problem is different, after the Alps, the mission is on the ship and in this mission with the "G" button everything is OK, it's just that when you go through the mission to the end and go to EXIT, the game crashes :). Who else has had this?

F
Fourty Seventh 03.03.22

I had this after a mission at the opera curtain down but it was only once.
And also with this mission, I had a glitch that when the actors start singing, the mission crashes. I just climbed into Dixdiag, set the basic sound settings and everything smelled fine.

D
DogRUN 03.03.22

Damn, I also have a problem in Alpa with "G". Doesn't the patch fix it?

P
PavliQ 03.03.22

I also crash in the level with the Alps when you press G

A
Alex-47th 03.03.22

everyone crashes who has a pirate and there is no patch - do not use G and that's it

J
Janka 03.03.22

2 Hitman17
I have the same bullshit.
:( Toka flies out in a mission about Santa Claus in the mountains. Where to kill an old man with his son. At the most crucial moment, where to plant a bomb in the studio
. knows bitte.

H
Hit cat 03.03.22

And you don’t plant a bomb, send the old man flying from the balcony and that’s it)

A
Alex-47th 03.03.22

to xtc555 install
patch 1.2. and play without glitches. In general, I caught only this in the whole game. The game is normal, moderately buggy. You haven't played Baglivion.

And about killing the old man - don't worry and teach him to fly. A dog with a knife between the ribs. You can also throw your son away. And no problem

J
Janka 03.03.22

"A dog with a knife between the ribs" s-s-s! It's a pity for the dog
And maybe someone knows where to get patch 1.1? Thank you in advance. Danke!