3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Devil208 04.03.22 12:49 am

Bought a tablet. What to do with him now?

Every day I go to work by bus and often see this picture: people are sitting with their gadgets and do not know what to do with them. Some listen to music on the phone, text - okay, let them listen, text. This is fine. There are no complaints about this.
But there are individuals who do not know what to do with their device. They take out their tablet from Apple (although most often the cheapest on Android) and start flicking back and forth on the screen, back and forth. Open one app, close it, open another, minimize it. They will open some game that they are already fed up with, poke a little, close the game and again begin to flick through the menu back and forth. Then they will go to the Internet, open Yandex, just like that, without a specific goal, they will enter some garbage in the search bar and immediately go to the main menu of the tablet. Then they will sit and think about what to do next. They will open some video, realizing that they will not watch it. They swipe it, close it. Then they put the tablet on the lock and put it back in the bag.
Well, you understand. Why do these people do such strange things? They carry these bulky gadgets with them, but do not know what to do with them. Where can they use a tablet? Hoping to find free Wi-Fi? But why, again? Are they not allowed to stay at home? Why do people need a tablet, someone will say? I'm probably out of touch with life.
104 Comments
Sort by:
D
Devil208 04.03.22

GTAman
I didn't express myself very clearly at first)

Den-z2011
Well, yes, in a sense it's better. In our country, at least.

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.03.22

Devil208
If schoolchildren are now burning fires in the courtyard of your house, or burning saltpeter in the form of rackets, and smoke in your window - is it better?
Or you will walk with a small child in a stroller, and nearby a schoolboy with a scarecrow
Or your pet will be shot from the oven

T
Type Such 04.03.22

Devil208
let's go mobile xD

D
Devil208 04.03.22

Den-z2011
Everything has a downside. Is it really much better if the child plays online games, minecraft, dota, cs? In terms of intelligence, he will not go far from those yard vagabonds that we were in childhood. People lived without games, and nothing. They lived for centuries, tens, hundreds of centuries. True, few survived, but these are trifles.
Type This
If I had a tablet, I would be happy, honestly)

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.03.22

Devil208
But it's good if you're with someone for company. But at home alone in bad weather or on the street alone - not comme il faut. And then Igor arrived in time. You can take a walk with friends and play at home.
In general, there are a lot of toys for children now.
I took my older tablet for cartoons while there was no TV in the room. I used to watch it from a computer.
What you wrote about in a hat, I also noticed on buses

g
gtaman 04.03.22

In general, I don’t see much point in using a phone or tablet on the Web while in public transport. It’s just that I already live between two computers, I need to take a break from online at least sometime :)

P
PiRoMaNcHiKLo 04.03.22

Den-z2011
Is it really better when shkololos (Not a schoolboy, namely shkololos) spend their parents' money in CS or DotA, or LoL, or in another online game. Well, if they played singles, no, they persistently climb into MMOs. Every 2-match in DotA is a shkololo with his squeaky voice. He is offended that his enemies kill him and pours.
Well, okay. They drain money (Although you can put up with it), so they also put it on real life.
Watching TV is still normal. Although all day long. Well, I agree about the street. It used to be a different time. And now it’s scary even during the day without injury :)
That’s why we made school circles from the end of school until the evening.

In general, the Internet is evil. So many people disappear. So much money is stolen. Therefore, it’s better not to meddle further with Steam, Origin, Uplay. Well, and PG, of course.

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.03.22

PiRoMaNcHiKLo
Is it really better when shkololos (Not a schoolboy, namely shkololo) spend their parents' money in CS or DotA, or LoL, or in another online game. It's okay if they played singles, so no, they persistently climb into MMOs
I'm throwing myself out The toad
suffocates money on MMOs. It is not known what they would be.
One of the entertainments used to be - it's to beat passers-by

P
PiRoMaNcHiKLo 04.03.22

Den-z2011
One of the pastimes was to beat passers-by
. It still remains :)

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.03.22

PiRoMaNcHiKLo There
are much fewer punks in the yards. Children too. Internet power))))

r
rPeBoJL 04.03.22

Inet power))))
demonic
Spoiler

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.03.22

Grevol
Yes you are a witch!!!))))

r
rPeBoJL 04.03.22

Den-z2011 the
police will figure out which of us is a slave

A
A.Soldier of Light 04.03.22

Den-z2011
Well, there was a case, yes) A ​​lot of things were done then, and I heard not like that ... But there is always a solution: common sense. In children and parents. Instead of video games - sports. Expensive? No, just replace spending on video games with spending on sports sections.

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.03.22

A.Soldier of Light
Not everyone was interested in the sections. And of those who were initially interested, not everyone was enough for a long time. Willpower is not the same, there are many temptations. For example, Saturday, all friends / acquaintances in the yard are going to drink, have fun in the forest, fry kebabs, and you go to the gym. And then the question arises: to be or not to be?

B
Balda716 04.03.22

Bought a tablet. What to do with him now?

Read fb2 books.

r
rosomaha7 04.03.22

Devil208
One must brag!

r
rPeBoJL 04.03.22

crack nuts

F
Frostmir 04.03.22

The first option is a neurosis (nervous tic). When a person is nervous, he may show involuntary small movements caused by neurosis. The second option - does not know what to do with yourself. That's the only way to explain it.

A
Alexey Chichigin 04.03.22

You can read a book, play games, sit on social networks, look at someone's work, edit your work (if the tablet is on Windows), use it as a fly swatter, show off, give TP for a blowjob (if the newest iPad), watch movies, serials .