3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Devil208 04.03.22 12:49 am

Bought a tablet. What to do with him now?

Every day I go to work by bus and often see this picture: people are sitting with their gadgets and do not know what to do with them. Some listen to music on the phone, text - okay, let them listen, text. This is fine. There are no complaints about this.
But there are individuals who do not know what to do with their device. They take out their tablet from Apple (although most often the cheapest on Android) and start flicking back and forth on the screen, back and forth. Open one app, close it, open another, minimize it. They will open some game that they are already fed up with, poke a little, close the game and again begin to flick through the menu back and forth. Then they will go to the Internet, open Yandex, just like that, without a specific goal, they will enter some garbage in the search bar and immediately go to the main menu of the tablet. Then they will sit and think about what to do next. They will open some video, realizing that they will not watch it. They swipe it, close it. Then they put the tablet on the lock and put it back in the bag.
Well, you understand. Why do these people do such strange things? They carry these bulky gadgets with them, but do not know what to do with them. Where can they use a tablet? Hoping to find free Wi-Fi? But why, again? Are they not allowed to stay at home? Why do people need a tablet, someone will say? I'm probably out of touch with life.
104 Comments
Sort by:
g
gtaman 04.03.22

In my opinion, the tablet is too bulky for a portable entertainment device, but small and inconvenient for serious stationary use. I have a smartphone with a medium diagonal, never felt the need for a larger screen.

L
Lightninggg 04.03.22

I always take out an iPhone in public transport and keep it in sight. Type: "Envy, rogue!" Haha.

V
Vanya Rygalov 04.03.22

in public transport?
"Envy, rogue!"
Rockefeller on the tram? Heh heh... Cool.

E
Ellina88 04.03.22

Alexator Why
, is it really that difficult? Or do you want to say that in our time, without modern gadgets, they are no longer able to show off their ingenuity and intellect?

L
LightHOwUSE 04.03.22

In transport, this is generally an inconvenient thing. There is a tablet, I don’t see any sense from it)) I got tired of the games on the second day. I gave it to my grandmother to watch Doctor House)))

D
DmitryArt 04.03.22

That's right, absolutely useless toy.

B
BioGen 04.03.22

I hate these tablets, this is absolutely not a necessary thing like netbooks!

C
Cvoxalury 04.03.22

I hate these tablets, this is absolutely not a necessary thing like netbooks!

You, please, in your corner hate yourself in a rag. To health.
There are a large number of people of all kinds of occupations, for whom the tablet is a good tool, a help, and generally useful. For example, you are a photographer. Traveling to meet with a client. With a tablet, you can immediately conveniently show your portfolio, show different types of photos that you take, etc. On a good tablet equipped with the right software, it’s not a problem to work on your project during the trip, whether it’s coding, drawing or typing.
The problem lies not in the tablets, because it is just a device.

S
Shine 04.03.22

Hospada, what are you talking about? For surfing the Internet and storing a bunch of literature, tablets are an indispensable thing. Most of the educational literature I have is stored on it, as well as design projects, which can be corrected on the way to my university.

A
Alert 04.03.22

Why is the author of the topic spying on other people's tablets?
He's not normal! Do not communicate with him!

B
Bella Ragazza 04.03.22

For surfing the Internet and storing a bunch of literature, a tablet is an indispensable thing
for this, its direct purpose, it suits me just right :)

Alert
:) :)

n
nikita2112 04.03.22

BioGen
Moe friend on netbook diploma wrote and articles for magazines. So a netbook can be useful. But I can’t imagine how to write a diploma on a tablet.

J
John Lokk 04.03.22

They probably buy them to shine them in front of the gopniks in transport and then go for a walk along an unlit street.
In general, such a hefty horseradish, in my opinion, is not convenient. If you want to listen to something, listen to the player or the phone is enough. read, well, you can read a book, but in general it’s better not to read at all in transport. You can also use the internet at home. I don’t see much point in playing something like that either, only on a long trip, the film is for the same reason. And how before people just rode in transport and looked out the window?

D
DVBBS 04.03.22

Banal while away the time, but how did you want?
It's the 21st century after all. For me, at the age of 6-7, seeing and playing Dendy was just "WOW!", but now what? Primary school classes are already asking their parents for various electronic units. Times are changing, my friend.

E
Ease 04.03.22

It is reasonable that they buy for some specific purpose or need. The rest only have to envy or stare blankly at the curiosity.

V
VIK25 04.03.22

As an option - the tablet perfectly protects from the wind.

Spoiler

g
gold man 04.03.22

The herd syndrome is fashionable, everyone has it, so I need it too. In addition, it acts as a psychological moment - in any misunderstood and uncomfortable situation, stick to your phone / tablet! For a typical sociophobe, a bus is an uncomfortable situation, so we have people who stupidly crawl their fingers across the screen without having a goal.

T
Toxa95 04.03.22

DrOuN
The tablet replaces books very well, you can take it with you for a couple to play in case of something or watch a video. Sometimes you can draw, although there is no pressure as such, but quickly sketch out the very thing.
A book can be replaced by a phone, it’s not worth buying another glitter for this, and it’s better to draw in pairs not on a tablet (because it’s garbage), but on paper.

M
Mr.Vladimir 04.03.22

I would buy Tetris better. In a bus or subway, that's it!

7Rain7 04.03.22

xs. I myself xs why I bought it. Like a toy, most likely. Lying around at home, instead of the remote control, the bluetooth is connected to the telly. And it's not needed.