3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
ToD. 04.03.22 01:16 am

GTA: State of Liberty (VC+LC+SA+) (Mod) (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

GTA: State of Liberty (VC+LC+SA+)

Official site: http://www.gtastateofliberty.com

Latest release so far is here.

A large detailed topic with screenshots and descriptions is here.

Video 1

Video 2

GTA: State of Liberty is all three-dimensional PC GTA of the first generation (everything, that means completely Vice City, Liberty City and SA territorially all) in one game + a hefty new mainland
This is the best porting modification ever exists at the moment (after Liberty City where the entire GTA 3 game was transferred in general, except for the blurring filter from GTA 3, since the VC engine has its own filter, and some other slightly less noticeable details). There is nothing like it anywhere else and never has been, and most likely never will be.

Here are some of my screenshots:

161 Comments
Sort by:
I
I raspy61 I 04.03.22

Why is there no traffic at all? and peds don’t go ???... it’s stupid
and inappropriate to stretch the page, they can scold for it

I
I raspy61 I 04.03.22

ToD.
can you put the news on this mod on my site??

H
HERO-MAN007 at lamerland 04.03.22

The mod is super, it's a pity that it contains significant drawbacks:
1. Paths of peds and cars are present only in Weiss, in the rest of the territory it seems impossible to register paths at all (adjuster 2.0 limit gives an error when processing the path file)
2. Loading screens remained in the mod For some reason they weren't removed.
3. An additional location from the developers - a simple set of houses from Liberty, Weiss and Sun, which in my opinion does not look very good in the game.
4. There is no map in the game (more precisely, only Weiss is on it and that's it).
5. I have the impression that this is another long-term construction and the final version will not be released soon, although it can be said that the envelope from the developers was a success.

g
gtaman 04.03.22

And stupid ... it rides a dwarf black (since the city are inadequately slammed), along the streets of VC and LC with pedestrians from SA completely incomprehensible from where there we took, while there are no SA in the game, it's not just stupid, it is moron, this is United.
It seems that everything was fine in United, and the Negro was not a dwarf)

H
HERO-MAN007 at lamerland 04.03.22

Yes, in unite the scale of models and peds is original.

R
RJ_de_Rex 04.03.22

how much does this mod weigh?

432379_453csz_as5i9090 04.03.22

And no one can lay out the assembly assembled on torrents?

R
RJ_de_Rex 04.03.22

It would be better to merge on some kind of file hosting

432379_453csz_as5i9090 04.03.22

what am I talking about?

I
I raspy61 I 04.03.22

I won’t even download, it’s better for everyone to go for a new ashdi car for gta3 !!
http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=303247&st=0

g
gtaman 04.03.22

RJ_de_Rex
19.04.09 21:49 It would be better if they leaked it to some kind of file hosting
+1

Predat0R_93_RUS
19.04.09 21:56 but what am I talking about?
And you're talking about a torrent tracker, but not everyone loves them)

Did I understand correctly that the whole mod weighs 393.54 MB? Somehow not enough.

J
JB-n 04.03.22

Very practical - one game = all games! (although a little wrong, I understand) Well, I won’t download - there are three cherished shortcuts of the original games on the desktop)

g
gtaman 04.03.22

I download for collection. But I have already visited LS and VS on the SA engine and with its capabilities, so I probably won’t experience much pleasure.

I
I raspy61 I 04.03.22

heromant correctly noticed, without paths it’s very bad, and in general such things like united, and other crooked mapping are not very fond of

C
Claude Liberty 04.03.22

No, united is more or less the norm, but there are such crooked envelope mods...

A
Anthony DiNozzo 04.03.22

the mod is cool, of course, but ... without traffic, the game is not a game

R
RJ_de_Rex 04.03.22

It gives an error when starting, what should I do?

g
gtaman 04.03.22

Are you betting on a clean game? And at what point is the error? Che is somehow dumb now to download.

R
RJ_de_Rex 04.03.22

As I understand it, it’s just an archive there - I unpacked it turned out to be a whole game, I launch it, I go to the main menu - download, it gives an error, I launch a new game - again an error

_
_DaVe 04.03.22

It's tempting, but I won't download it.)