3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
ToD. 04.03.22 01:16 am

GTA: State of Liberty (VC+LC+SA+) (Mod) (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

GTA: State of Liberty (VC+LC+SA+)

Official site: http://www.gtastateofliberty.com

Latest release so far is here.

A large detailed topic with screenshots and descriptions is here.

Video 1

Video 2

GTA: State of Liberty is all three-dimensional PC GTA of the first generation (everything, that means completely Vice City, Liberty City and SA territorially all) in one game + a hefty new mainland
This is the best porting modification ever exists at the moment (after Liberty City where the entire GTA 3 game was transferred in general, except for the blurring filter from GTA 3, since the VC engine has its own filter, and some other slightly less noticeable details). There is nothing like it anywhere else and never has been, and most likely never will be.

Here are some of my screenshots:

161 Comments
Sort by:
I
I raspy61 I 04.03.22

Che is somehow dumb now to download.
frightened us

g
gtaman 04.03.22

As I understand it, it’s just an archive there - it turned out to be a whole game unpacked, I launch it, I go to the main menu - download, it gives an error, I launch a new game - again an error
So, maybe we should throw this thing into the folder with the original SA?

R
RJ_de_Rex 04.03.22

So, maybe you need to throw this thing into the folder with the original SA?
what about SA?

All figured out. As I thought, I threw it into the folder with the aircraft.
What can I say about the mod - a good mod, made with a bang. All cities are converted as expected, although of course they are not shoved in by geographical location. Anyway.
Sunny Liberty does not look very good - after all, the atmosphere of the city is of a different plan. But San Andreas looks good on the BC engine.
As for me, a new mainland is not needed in FIG, just a collection of buildings, roads and other things.

g
gtaman 04.03.22

what about SA?
OMG, what am I really talking about? %)

Well, judging by the description, it's still worth downloading.

a
arsld 04.03.22

I'll download as soon as I have time.

L
LSD_Videosystem 04.03.22

Where is the traffic? Where are the peds???

M
Mikku 04.03.22

The mod does not provide for peds and traffic (

g
gtaman 04.03.22

I just didn’t understand, is it technically impossible to do this, or have the developers not gotten their hands on it yet?

M
Mikku 04.03.22

It seems to me that the developers did not get their hands on it.

I
I raspy61 I 04.03.22

the hands didn’t reach, if the objects can already be put, then the paths can be drawn, and all this is fiction about the limits - excuses, or humanly they didn’t try to do anything.

L
LSD_Videosystem 04.03.22

Stupid mod...

D
Dan12 04.03.22

2Lowrida:
Don't jump to conclusions!

g
gtaman 04.03.22

There was a post in which I said that the mod is very slow. As it turned out, more correct operation requires the presence of GTA SA and 3 installed. But there are still FPS drops. Newly made saves do not work, when you change the resolution, the game crashes with an error, when you try to enter Hyman Condo, it also crashes. Well, the drawing of water is very buggy. There were also problems with lack of memory (system requirements - 512 MB, but my gig is not enough).

Of course, the scale of the mod amazed me, especially the new city. But it's a pity that you can't even run into the cops. And empty streets are boring. But if you want to ride with the breeze, this is what you need.

A
Andrew Z 04.03.22

Something not very...

k
klamin 04.03.22

The idea is different, the idea is on the level, but it just needs to be better released. Keep working... =)

g
gtaman 04.03.22

I just don’t understand why they took the BC engine, and not the CA.

g
gtaman 04.03.22

And the wanted stars were removed in vain. On such and such a map, it would just be interesting to run away from the cops.

O
Owen_TRINITY_Stanley 04.03.22

Are there any missions?

s
slavakz 04.03.22

GTAMAN cops would hardly drive in the new area, who played Ultimate Vice City, he may have noticed that if the cops are not pushed onto new roads. they won't go there.

g
gtaman 04.03.22

Well, yes, I forgot ...

2 GAMERGTA
No, there are no missions (